• Network: Bravo
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 5, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.3

1. Apr 6, 2011
    Take it with a grain of salt, and this is sheer mindless entertainment. PIH sits in the same category as Bravo's other guilty NYC pleasure: Real Housewives. With "Psycho Boss" as a common theme of so many reality shows these days, Rosie is a refreshingly bright and NORMAL person who only plays up the juxtaposition between reality and these pregnant monsters. Definitely try this one!
  2. Apr 6, 2011
    PIH is a different breed of reality t.v. Rosie is smart, witty, and kind. In short, she's made for t.v., and the show is well worth the watch. All that said, there's no shortage of entertainment value here.
  3. May 17, 2011
    I think I would appreciate this show if it focused more on the business end (like how she decides what to buy for her store and how her line of clothing is designed). The parts where she shares her experiences getting pregnant are touching. I don't like how she badmouths many of her clients. That part seems disrespectful.

1. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pope is a likeable woman, smart and sensible. Although the Difficult Boss is a common feature of Bravo series, by network standards she is egoless as the Buddha. Indeed, as a protector of the almost-born from the fuzzy thinking and distracted inattention of their parents, she is a bastion of perspective.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Apr 5, 2011
    In the end, visiting the lives of self-absorbed rich people is about as interesting as visiting people who have saved all their toenail clippings. And named them.
  3. Reviewed by: Valerie Kellogg
    Apr 5, 2011
    My pregnant friends polish up the hand-me-downs, shop for the rest of their gear at Target and worry to death about how to make ends meet when it comes to child care. They know what to name their offspring. That's what makes this new Bravo show exploiting the rich all the more fascinating.