Pretty Little Liars : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.9

1. Jan 15, 2012
    Ok, I like the show and some characters. But they have dragged the A storyline way too long. Time to move on ASAP. I believe this show has pushed boundaries since it's an abc family show, a division of disney.
  2. Apr 25, 2011
    This show isn't the best thing out there, primarily because the writers made sure to make the plot line simple with the whole "Who killed the popular girl?" back story. Not only is the acting a little above mediocre, but the love interests are borderline incestuous and pedophilia. I just don't know how teens can stand to watch this schmuck on television... Boring and repetitive. TheThis show isn't the best thing out there, primarily because the writers made sure to make the plot line simple with the whole "Who killed the popular girl?" back story. Not only is the acting a little above mediocre, but the love interests are borderline incestuous and pedophilia. I just don't know how teens can stand to watch this schmuck on television... Boring and repetitive. The season finale was definitely NOT worth the wait. SO PREDICTABLE. SKIP IT! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Jun 13, 2011
    Competent soap, and the new season is frothier than ever.
  2. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Jan 5, 2011
    Pretty Little Liars only has a couple more episodes to become a guilty pleasure for me. You might not believe it based on the amount of programming I watch, but I've only got room for so much bad TV.