• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 8, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
7.8

1. Oct 17, 2014
    I really enjoy this show,this show has a lot of pretty girls(I'm not gay~),the music are very great,and the show is mistery,but sometimes they just stuck in the way finding A,it's kinda stressful for us to see this show while we guessing who is A,when they found one A,another A came up,It's not comfortable to watch it....
  2. Sep 21, 2014
    Só vi 2 episódios então dou essa nota msm se n gostou se mata filho de uma puta ......................................................................
  3. Jun 17, 2014
    A show about sex, murder, and drama on "ABC Family" equates to a horrible fail. "Pretty Little Liars" is poorly acted, clichéd mess with unlikeable characters and a ridiculous concept.
  4. Jun 8, 2014
    I end up watching eight-eleven episodes a day. Seriously, this show completes my everyday life. It has a different story, not just another it's-getting-boring teen series. PLL gave me goosebumps ---- EVERY SCENE. And of course, as a girly-girl teenager, there fashion style is a 'must watch'.
  5. Jun 8, 2014
    I started watching pretty little liars in December and I can say that I don’t regret it. It’s a very good series. There is a good mix of love, action and mystery. In my opinion the actors and actresses are also very good, they make it come alive. I have nothing but positive things to say about it! So I can really recommend, especially it if you like a little bit of drama now and then.
  6. May 30, 2014
    Out of all the terrible shows that has come out of ABC Family, "Pretty Little Liars" is of the most addictive. With each episode keeping you attentive and on the edge of your seat.
  7. Dec 13, 2013
    i really don't know why people imply so much with this tv serie, maybe it's because the serie talks about teenagers and some problems, and people don't understand that this serie is for teenagers! But really, this serie is really good, you can't judge this serie watching one or two episodes, if you see the others you can really surprise yourself! I love the way the serie retrates the bullying and the teenagers problems. The actors surprising in every episode!! But some times they wrap too much for discover who is the A, but you better watch before create a opinion about this serie Expand
  8. Nov 15, 2013
    Season 1 of pretty little liars kind of dragged a bit. The story definitely had potential. The views were off the charts for this show but there are many problems in production with this show. This show could've actually had a better season 1. This season wasn't as suspenseful as the future season's. The show had horrible episodes story lines and scripts but at the end it picked up and improved. Overall the show had bad episodes, the show had many production problems. The story had potential, and it picked up towards the end of the season. Expand
  9. Nov 7, 2013
    I have been watching Pretty Little Liars since my holiday started. I've been watching from Season 1 and I am still carrying on watching all the season. PLL is really interesting drama show I ever seen. I thought its going to be like holiday or friends program, then after I've watched the episode 1 on season 1 I just realised that it's like horror and threatening show, I haven't still read the novel and I will read the novel after I have finished doing my exams, hopefully. PLL, it's just like The Lying Game. (I'll be talking about the TLG after).

After I have watched the Season 1, at the first I thought Toby was the 'A' victim but I was wrong, the only think I thought about Toby it's how he looks at the girls and it looked like he was up to something and trying to threaten them after Alison did to him. After Emily was talking to him because she wants to know Jenna, how she's doing, and he wanted to interact with her, but Emily didn't want to. After when she refused not to talk to Toby, I really felt sorry for him.

In the beginning I knew how Maya was up to and I knew there was something wrong about her, after when she found Alison body. She wanted to know how they feel and how she wants to threatened them after she found the body especially Emily, I felt sorry for her as well.

'A' Anonymous shouldn't had send the letter to Aria's mum about her father had an affair with a student, where he thought her. It it because, it would make it soo interesting while her mum finds out by herself and she can do whatever she wants.

I can't believe it Ian was part of 'A' he acted so innocent but after seeing his face on the TV I knew that he was up to something. I think he wanted a revenge on Melisa but I didn't like how Melisa treated Spencer.

I so adore Ezra and Aria, they both suit together, but aria shouldn't had met Ezra in the beginning and she should have known that Ezra is her teacher. (how hot does Ian Harding is, I had to say!).

I am so glad that Ian is dead but Jenna should have died instead of Ian it is because Jenna treats them really badly, it wasn't Aria, Spencer, Hannah and Emily fault, she should've blamed on Alison. Everybody knows how Alison treats to other people, she is horrible person to the. She doesn't had done anything like that! blackmailing to everyone and threatening to other people.

What would you do if you had a friend like Alison?

Would you tell the police if she's threatening you something you shouldn't had done anything or will you threaten them back? I would if i had a friend like Alison, I wouldn't tell anyone about my family business a matters.
  10. Sep 24, 2013
    One of my all time favorite shows on TV! Great acting, great story line, plenty of mystery, and constant twists and turns that keep you wanting more! The writers are brilliant and know how to answer your questions but give you more questions at the same time! It never gets dull or boring and keeps you guessing. You may think you know but you never really do!
  11. Aug 27, 2013
    Twisted and Totally Unexpected. One of the Best shows at the time and is getting even better. If you haven't watched this One GO! Stop reading just GO!
  12. Jun 19, 2013
    The show is great! If the model-like actors/actresses and the somewhat goofy name are what is drawing you away from the show, take a chance and watch an episode anyways. I originally thought it would be ridiculous, but was pleasantly surprised to find it was quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. Aside from some corny dialogue, the show is very enjoyable, and, the corny dialogue is actually sort of funny in a "that was SO corny" way. The romance is also written very well, and they don't push the plot out of the way for the romance. Overall, definitely a recommended watching for anyone who enjoys thrilling and suspenseful drama. Collapse
  13. Mar 19, 2013
    I'm a guy and my score is 6-7. The acting is good Lucy and Ashley and the girl who plays Spencer are great. The other is but eh just not a much as the others. However and this is for all the seasons Spencer and Hanna's storylines dragged me in the most. Now, I watched every episode of the first season it was good but just as good it was was just as boring sometimes. Season two I drifted in and out yet still was able to understand everything that happened. Season three The summer run was touch and go then in the winter it picked up the storyline with Hanna and Spencer are very interesting thats why I watch those episode. However the only thing that kept me going for Season One and Two were finding out who A was it really is a mystery that you would really want to know. Watch the show for the overall mystery and see how A f**ks up there lives because it is entertaining and refreshing. Expand
  14. Jan 31, 2013
    The first two seasons were pretty decent and kept my interest. But now half way through season 3, I couldnt care less. How long can they keep this "mystery" going, it seems like each episode you find a minor piece of evidence then the rest is just over dramatic teen stuff. They really need to have a stellar final half of season 3, if im going to come back to the already confirmed season 4.
  15. aev
    Jan 30, 2013
    This show is so much fun. It always keeps you guessing and forming theories about what happened or what will happen!! There aren't that many shows that are as unpredictable as this one. Definitely would recommend it.
  16. Nov 7, 2012
    As a teenager I just find this show stupid. The mystery that we discover in the first episode is quite a good idea, and the scenarists could have do a very good show with but.. Well. The main actresses don't play good, it's obvious and boring. They can't even make their personages interesting and, after two episodes, you already hate them. Full of clichés, their relationships are as realistic as my grandma doing karate. That's bad, because the plot was very interesting and original. Expand
  17. Nov 1, 2012
    I am really drawn to the whole story of this series because it makes you want to know more about the murder and who has been sending these texts. All we know is that the person sending them these text messages is named
  18. Sep 9, 2012
    Pretty Little Liars is a frightening, yet satisfying source of entertainment for all ages! Based on the novels by Sara Shepard, this show consists of sweet suspense filled with drama, romance, action, and mystery! The four 16 year old girls reunite after the death of their friend and undergo a mission to discover who, or what, has brought them back together again. Their friendship revolves around their friend, Alison, and they face their challenges together, even though secrets are entitled to each individual alone. The mysterious mission to figure out who is watching their every move is sure to have viewers coming back for more! The show teaches a lesson, as well as provides fun entertainment. As the girls start to remember events from the night Alison went missing, it is up to them to tell somebody and risk their life, or keep is secret and obey the texts they receive from "A." When the girls meet new people and start to feel good about their lives, "A" makes sure that the feeling doesn't last by messaging another threat. The dark suspense of the mystery can be frightening, but it is worth watching! The actresses are definitely a strength of the show as their bond as characters is incredible! The only weakness is how they drag the series on and at times do not seem to accomplish much. Overall it is a fun tv show that provides entertainment despite the weakness of its length. The drama allows viewers to create their own perception of what should happen next and leaves room for imagination! I am still coming back for more after 40 episodes. The romance that occurs within the anticipation serves as a great relaxer for the viewers. The series is continuous but extremely unpredictable which is what sets it apart from other shows. If you like a good adrenaline rush from the penetrating suspensful drama, this show is perfect for you! Even though it sounds as if it is a show for women, that is definitely not the case! I got my younger brother hooked on watching it with me after one episode. The suspense, drama secrets, and action never get old and it is sure to only get better as a the series continues! Expand
  19. Jul 16, 2012
    Take some teenage girls, put them in high school, kill one of their friends and BAM ! you have Pretty Little Liars. That kind of sums it up. Oh, plus a creepy stalker noting every move. Gets boring after a while.
    Not good TV for me.
  20. Jul 10, 2012
    I'm a 23 year old woman who enjoys this show greatly. When i choose a show to watch i look for qualities that i like. This show has those qualities. Mystery, sadness, secrets and good looking cast I'm not predigest against heavy people I'm not skinny but i like that they have a good looking cast. Honestly I'm not looking at this show by the are they hot factor but as a mystery you think you have it all figured out then they put a twist in it and they keep you guessing. I think that's the best part of the show they just have curve ball after curve ball and are able to play it out very well. I have a lot of friends that love this show ranging from 16 to 40 i got them hooked a lot of my friends are just starting this show on Netflix and they cant wait to see what happens. My last final words are just watch the show if you love a great mystery look past the drama if its not your things (personally i love it. ) but some don"t like drama but the mystery is worth it for sure. Expand
  21. Jul 9, 2012
    A story about teenage girls, pretty looking, popular and naughty. Sorry, haven't we seen something similar already on the market? No, we have not, even if it looks like we have. This series is something really special. It is about the thrust, friendship and of course, keeping secrets. Simple, isn't it. I would say so, but when you start watching this series you realise that it isn't. Life of a teenager, even if he/she looks handsome/pretty can be complicated and hard to live. That kind of life are tasting also four teenage girls who have lost a good friend last summer. They didn't really lost her, she disappeared and now they have finally found her body, she is dead. Is she, why are those four friends still getting text messages from her, signed -A ? Looks scary and complicated? I can only tell you that it will get worse. Other facts and things will you have to discover yourself by watching it. You won't be sorry for it. -A Expand
  22. May 31, 2012
    The Best Show Currently Airing On TV!
    The Cast And Plot Is Amazing!
  23. May 18, 2012
    This show only serves to reinforce the most negative stereotypes about teenage girls in America. They have absolutely no intentions of thinking about others before they act, and they admonish the use of (pardon my french) general **** to serve their own purposes. That said, the story is somewhat interesting (when I wasn't asleep, my girlfriend kept trying to explain it to me), but the characters fall short of being interesting or even remotely salvageable in character. If there is any kind of retribution and rebirth type of narrative in the coming seasons, I imagine it will fall short of being even slightly sincere. In brief, there are no likable characters, the narrative is spotty and confusing, however, the show serves its purpose in that it only relates any kind of interesting story or characterization to girls between the ages of 14 and 18. Expand
  24. Zal
    Jan 11, 2012
    The acting is bad and these characters are not that likable, but it's hard not to get sucked into the drama. I'm curious to find out who A is. Also, it's sort of fun to see these girls have their lives torn apart. It's cruel to say but oh well.
  25. Sep 10, 2011
    I hate all the characters. Nobody to "cheer" for .. wish they'd all get "killed off." LOL. That this show is on ABC "Family" is laughable. Should be on HBO with its cavalier attitude toward sex and "making drama." NONE of the characters is a good rolemodel for ANYONE, let alone young, impressionable teens.
  26. Aug 13, 2011
    I love Pretty Little Liars so much. Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna are so awesome. I love this show so much that i look forward to Tuesday's so much. All the episodes are amazing. Some are creepy, some are brilliant and some are both. Pretty Little Liars is my all time favorite show in the world.
  27. Aug 13, 2011
    I have watched all the episodes of PLL and I must say I really like this show. The storyline is dynamic, acting is great. You can't predict what is gonna happen or who is behind A. +Gorgeous actresses. This show is great for the whole family.
  28. Aug 8, 2011
    Even though this show can lose its believability at some times I still can't take my eyes off of it. The romances are unparalleled and this show actually has extremely good acting given its demographic and general nature. This show will keep you guessing and wanting more the entire time.
  29. Jul 6, 2011
    What Pretty Little Liars lacks in originality, it makes up for in how deliciously wicked it is... This guilty pleasure is just that and should be regarded as such. Pretty Little Liars, or Gossip Girl for the class of 2011-2013 is a fun show and is definitely the guilty pleasure of the summer. Not really innovative but there is something comforting about familiar territory.
  30. Jun 18, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pretty Little Liars is actually a surprisingly good show... as long as you can appreciate the camp of it. It follows four teenagers as they attempt to discover who murdered their friend, as well as who is stalking them and sending them threatening messages. The show can be borderline disturbing at some points but only if you actually think about what's happening to these girls. It's much better than the book series that it's based on and the characters are likable and relatable. One of the surprising gems of the show is the character of Toby who starts out as a creepy, and somewhat unlikable force, but ends up being one of the most interesting, and sympathetic characters. The show is very campy and there are a lot of unintentionally hilarious moments, but that's part of the appeal. This show isn't House M.D or Dexter and it doesn't try to be. It's a fun show, that goes beyond the average summer programming to be surprisingly good. It's easy to get hooked on. The one aspect of this show that is actually not entertaining is the student/teacher relationship between Ezra and Aria. I watched the show online and found myself skipping their scene halfway through the season because they were so unbearable. Thankfully the writers show that they are able to write a decent romance plot when they bring to the forefront any one of Spencer's relationships but in particular her relationship with Toby which deserves recognition for being the most real on the show. All in all Pretty Little Liars is a show that I'd recommend to anybody for some unintentionally hilarious moments, but also for some surprisingly well written, and touching moments which bring this show out of guilty pleasure range to make it simply a good show Expand
  31. Feb 20, 2011
    Wow, What A Great Show! I Expected Bad But I Was WRONG!
    The Acting Is Great.. Plots Leave You Wanting To Know More! Holly Marie Combs Has A Great Comeback In The Show..
    Honestly The Best New Show For Teens/Adults!
  32. Jan 1, 2011
    As a teenager, I find it catchy and interesting. I think the fact that it has a mix of genres makes it different. Sure, it can be a little cliche and generally predictable but the subplots are basically unique. Let`s take the relationships as an example. I mean, most High school drama series nowadays make us believe that our relationships in high school are the "real" ones. It may not be for an adult crowd but a lot of us teenagers enjoy watching this show. Expand
  33. Sep 6, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've watched 7 of the first 10 episodes of PLL, and I must say, they are riveting and provocative, but too much is going on. There are usually four storylines in one episode, a long with Aria's parental drama, taunting from "A", and trying to keep their lives from unraveling. However, some of the storylines that are meant to be realistic just...arent. Like why is Spencer in a rivalry with her twenty something sister over a boy neither one of them wants anymore and a paper written 6 years ago? Why is Aria so critical of her father's affair with a student, when she is also messing around with her teacher? Why does Hannah steal something every other episode and is unwilling to handle some of the consequences? And is the whole lesbian thingy just a ratings gamble or a true character trait of Emily? And I've got to ask - who CARES about Toby and Jenna? Their roles are given a little too much prominence. All in all, PLL is the summer's guiltiest pleasure, and the serial format has treated the show well. The show has given ABC Family its strongest ratings across all demos. I want to see how it will perform in the Winter against vets that will surely cut this little teenage whodunnit down. Expand
  34. Sep 5, 2010
    I would have been missing out if it weren't for my friend. She told me to watch it because it's a good show. I thought the show has a recipe to be something completely trashy or something great. It takes great writing in order for a show to be watchable. Pretty Little Liars is not just another ABC Family show, it actually has some factors in every episode that would leave your mouth opens for the whole scene. Once you watch it, you'd never be able to stop. Guilty Pleasure! Expand
  35. Aug 16, 2010
    This is from a teen's perspective, but I really like this show. I am aware that it's not the most unique or has the best plot, but I thought it was perfect for teenagers who like drama. It annoyed my mom, but I know it's a show for 13-18 year olds specifically, and not for the adult crowd.

1. This is a series with no redemptive value. It barely qualifies as entertainment, but sexy summer trash will always find an audience. That's the inescapable truth at the heart of Pretty Little Liars.
  2. Reviewed by: LG
    It hits every ''racy'' teentertainment mark so hard (everyone's hair is so full - of secrets!) that it feels like the only thing missing is a visit from the ghosts of Jennifer Love Hewitt and Freddie Prinze Jr.
    The ridiculously expensive wardrobes, the fabulous hair and makeup, plus a high school with not a single fatty is well, yes, the stuff of teen fantasy. And that is exactly what Pretty Little Liars is: a glamorous, spooky, adolescent fantasy.