Primeval: New World : Season 1

5.3

1. Jun 19, 2013
    It had a slow pilot, but it got better. it doesn't have much story, but the dinosaur action scenes make this show at least worth watching. It's interesting, but I don't think it will go very far.
  2. Jul 11, 2013
    Oh dear, another decent show that didn't make it across the pond so swimmingly. Shades of Being Human and Top Gear so sadly and badly misinterpreted by their U.S production teams. One of the original UK cast made a brief appearance in the first episode which raised my hopes a little but he soon vanished and the moment was lost. At least we have the re-imagining of the brilliant House ofOh dear, another decent show that didn't make it across the pond so swimmingly. Shades of Being Human and Top Gear so sadly and badly misinterpreted by their U.S production teams. One of the original UK cast made a brief appearance in the first episode which raised my hopes a little but he soon vanished and the moment was lost. At least we have the re-imagining of the brilliant House of Cards but then again Kevin Spacey is almost a Brit these days. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tirdad Derakhshani
    Jun 10, 2013
    There's no real chemistry among the cast--or much of a plot.
  2. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Jun 10, 2013
    Ultimately, both series [Sinbad and Primeval: New World] are the TV equivalent of summer beach reading: popcorn fun while they last, but don't expect a lasting impression.
    The CGI dinosaur renderings vary in quality, but the plot is fairly predictable from the get-go.