• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 29, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.9

1. Jun 14, 2012
    Watching this series I laugh when scofield laughs,I cry when he cries and all I wanted was to see those brothers happy.The plans they make and the way they execute keeps you on the edge of the seat.
  2. DeannaJ
    Aug 2, 2006
    Best series ever!
  3. NithiF.
    Oct 29, 2008
    Prison break is the BEST TV SHOW THAT HAS EVER COME OUT. I really really really hope they do NOT cancel it as there are rumors that season 4 is the last one!! Whether they are doing what the title says, or looking for Scylla, it is written very well, has a lot of suspense and a great story unfolding. I think it should stay on TV for a long long long time, until Sara and Michael are grandparents!
  4. BrandonC
    Nov 8, 2005
    this is the best new show i have found this fall, or any other time for that matter
  5. timo
    Mar 9, 2007
    very entertaining, lots of characters and an exciting plot maybe not a smart plot but very exciting and for any credible reviewer to give it less than 5 shows that he/she is in the wrong job.
  6. OrenI.
    Aug 3, 2008
    Without a doubt, the best season of any non-comedy T.V. in the history of TV... Every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is the only T.V. show I would go out of my way to watch even though I could just watch them an hour afterwards online. Truly amazing!! The people giving this show a 0 are mad that it has such high ratings that they don't think it deserves. IMO, it Without a doubt, the best season of any non-comedy T.V. in the history of TV... Every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is the only T.V. show I would go out of my way to watch even though I could just watch them an hour afterwards online. Truly amazing!! The people giving this show a 0 are mad that it has such high ratings that they don't think it deserves. IMO, it deserves a 9.8 in total. WATCH IT!! After you see the first 4 episodes and things begin to clear up, you won't regret it. Expand
  7. ColdHand
    Mar 10, 2006
    Excellent show ! Great plot and incredible suspens. IMHO, people that don't like it ask the wrong question : We don't care IF the escape will succeed (of course it does !). It only matters HOW it will...
  8. JustinS
    Nov 6, 2005
    Every week this show gets better and better, always keeps you guessing on what happens next, and at the end of every episode you just can't wait till next week to see what happens next,"best new show this year".
  9. A.C.
    Nov 20, 2006
    One of the best tv series ever. It has great story and very good actors. I saw first season, and only I can tell you is excellent. The second season will be on TV (in my country) in 2007. I can't wait that long!!! -_-
  10. TimX
    Feb 16, 2007
    Anybody who rated this show below 80 is ignorant and naive.
  11. BobGeldoff
    Mar 6, 2006
    This isn't a bad show - if stuck in on a rainy night with nothing more interesting to do. However, let's be fair... this is just another US series which milks an expensive set for all it's worth. Much like Lost, action revolves around a limited area and a few pretty faces, with a series of cliffhanger episodes as long as a Middle American audience can bear. The show's This isn't a bad show - if stuck in on a rainy night with nothing more interesting to do. However, let's be fair... this is just another US series which milks an expensive set for all it's worth. Much like Lost, action revolves around a limited area and a few pretty faces, with a series of cliffhanger episodes as long as a Middle American audience can bear. The show's credibility could only go up if the break fails, his brother is executed and a late pardon is delivered just a little too late... Come on Fox et al... could you chuck in a few quality 'to-the-point' series / dramas once in a while? Expand
  12. DrewF
    Oct 6, 2005
    Eh, I'll watch Peter Stormare in anything. A slightly above average show. The inventiveness of the main characters escape plan is the best part.
  13. Alex
    Oct 4, 2005
    I can't stand the main character...after watching a couple episodes, it just isn't great; its not horrible...just not great.
  14. ZackD
    Oct 6, 2005
    Horrible! Did the writers to this show ever even take a tour of a prison? This show does nothing but propegate stereotypes and numb the senses.
  15. brandonb
    Oct 6, 2005
    It's horrible. These actors are bad and the plot is even worse. If you have even a basic knowledge of how prisons are supposed to work, then you will see nothing here is even close to realistic. In the first episode they discuss how the main character's brother is the most dangerous inmate in the place - he hasn't a month to live and no reason to be on his best behavior - It's horrible. These actors are bad and the plot is even worse. If you have even a basic knowledge of how prisons are supposed to work, then you will see nothing here is even close to realistic. In the first episode they discuss how the main character's brother is the most dangerous inmate in the place - he hasn't a month to live and no reason to be on his best behavior - and, yet, a few scenes later you see him painting a wall with a couple other inmates (including his brother). Fox's only saving grace on this one (why I gave it a 2) is that I can't imagine how they're going to drag this out for 22 episodes. It's already been, what, 5 episodes and they're practically out. Not to mention the fact that the number of inmates finding out about the escape increases each week - do they all think they're getting out? Last, but not least, why is there an ongoing legal battle? How come they didn't come up with all of this evidence initially? And, what happens if they find enough evidence to prove him innocent and he actually gets out of prison? His brother will still be stuck in there because he actually held up a bank. This series was a case of a new and exciting idea that wasn't supported by new and exciting writing. Expand
  16. marshmanm
    i likey!
  17. kjhhsgaLFskjnl;sa
    Oct 9, 2005
    This is the best show that came out for along time
  18. JackBauer
    Jul 2, 2006
    Let me get one thing straight: Of all of the people who I have asked that say Prison Break is the best drama, have not seen the real best dramas, such as 24, House, CSI and Sopranos. This series started out pretty well, though. The first third of it was compelling and very orignal. I thought it was gonna be the next best thing. But that terrible cliff-hanger at the Fall-finale was very Let me get one thing straight: Of all of the people who I have asked that say Prison Break is the best drama, have not seen the real best dramas, such as 24, House, CSI and Sopranos. This series started out pretty well, though. The first third of it was compelling and very orignal. I thought it was gonna be the next best thing. But that terrible cliff-hanger at the Fall-finale was very dissappointing and made me rather angry. Lost and 24 are the true masters of plot-twists and cliff-hangers. The vice-president being the vilain was expected and predictable. Where Lost and 24 suceed, Prison Break fails miserably. I still continued to finish the rest of season 1. Some episodes in the second half were good, getting the show's orignality back, but the ending was horrible (honestly, there was absolutely nothing exciting) and they prolonged everything to make the season long, and boring. I'm only going to watch the first episode of Season 2 to see what happens. I'm probably going to stop after the premier. And for all of you "crirtcs" who beleive that PB is the best, do yourselves a huge favor and watch real dramas such as 24, Lost, House, Grey's Anatomy, and the Sorpanos. Rent the DVDs. They are easily much better than this dissappointing show. Expand
  19. AndrewB
    Sep 5, 2006
    Someone said on this website that Prison Break is a lot like superman. He said "You don't complain about how implausible it is for Superman to fly, you just accept it and enjoy it." Are you kidding? Superman is an alien from another planet. That's how he can fly, not to mention that Superman is science-fiction. Are you comparing Prison Break to sci-fi shows, because that's Someone said on this website that Prison Break is a lot like superman. He said "You don't complain about how implausible it is for Superman to fly, you just accept it and enjoy it." Are you kidding? Superman is an alien from another planet. That's how he can fly, not to mention that Superman is science-fiction. Are you comparing Prison Break to sci-fi shows, because that's insane. The show is supposed to be realistic, that's what every body wanted, but it's so stupid that these mornic guards can't even see the inmates trading razors. So unlike a real prison. And come one, when Michael laid back on that pipe and the guard didn't hear the sizzling? How pathetically stupid is that? Federal agent Jack Bauer was screaming when he was being tortured, and this engineer can somehow not scream when his skin and flesh is burning? Even if i'm supposed to accept this, how does it make the show more entertaining than dumb? And it's not just the shows stupidity, bad acting (other than Miller, he's good) and the writing for the cliffhangers are horrible. The vice prez's brother is killed. After watching Lost and 24, I easily suspected the vice prez on episode 3 or 4. The reason the president being the bad guy in 24 was so shocking was because that he was depicted as a cowardly bumbling fool. See, 24 has a little something called WRITING IN ADVANCE. why Prison Break revealed the vice-president twist on the 6th episode, I'll never know, and I'll never care. This show should be cancelled. Bring back Arrested Development., Expand
  20. JackM.
    Oct 17, 2007
    This is lowbrow, poorly made and cheaply marketed trash.
  21. JoaoR
    Mar 5, 2007
    Great concept, poor execution... The problem with this show is the writing: 1) the conspiracy plot is so over-the-top that it becomes ludicrous (wouldn't it have been better for the bad guys to simply do nothing, instead of leaving a trail of dead bodies with gunshot wounds?); 2) characters do stupid stupid mistakes (like the lawyer lady who wants people to think she is dead and then Great concept, poor execution... The problem with this show is the writing: 1) the conspiracy plot is so over-the-top that it becomes ludicrous (wouldn't it have been better for the bad guys to simply do nothing, instead of leaving a trail of dead bodies with gunshot wounds?); 2) characters do stupid stupid mistakes (like the lawyer lady who wants people to think she is dead and then turns on her instant messenger; 3) the escape is far from brilliant, was done better by numerous movies (see Escape from Alcatraz); 4) the "action" of the show always has the same formula (plan + complication = reaction). In all, a disappointment. Expand
  22. SarahB
    Apr 1, 2007
    This show is just pure rubbish. What the **** is this plot? Acting???? ZERO. Plot is so absurd. Action? Thinks it's too cool. Overall a mediocrity for the mediocre, very low IQ people
  23. george
    Jan 14, 2006
    If i remember correctly, maria, the golded days of Lost were but a year ago. Do viewers really forget so quickly? It's pathetic that uninventive crap like this is something that people actually watch, while the truly great shows, like Arrested Development and Firefly get canceled because the majority of viewers are of sub-par intelligence and don't have an attention span long If i remember correctly, maria, the golded days of Lost were but a year ago. Do viewers really forget so quickly? It's pathetic that uninventive crap like this is something that people actually watch, while the truly great shows, like Arrested Development and Firefly get canceled because the majority of viewers are of sub-par intelligence and don't have an attention span long enough to think about subversive humor and intricate plot twists! Expand
  24. miziel
    Oct 3, 2006
    Up until last night - oct 2nd - great show..last one I will watch though..our family voted this to be taken off our have to tape if missed list.
  25. sajadM
    May 20, 2007
    terrible, absolute awful.
  26. DKirkland
    Oct 18, 2006
    Good premise, bad story progression, terrible acting and a lame, predictable script. I had heard good things about this show, but it's over-rated crap!
  27. NateG
    Aug 21, 2006
    I hate this show. I hope they shoot the inmates in season two so the show will end. horrible with mostly terrible acting, and the writing is awful How can anyone like this show? I read all of the comments from people who gave it a 1o. they wrote "my fav TV shoe, best drama ever made, witty" It's pathetic. they write four words and give it a 10. I write 10 lines and give it a four. no I hate this show. I hope they shoot the inmates in season two so the show will end. horrible with mostly terrible acting, and the writing is awful How can anyone like this show? I read all of the comments from people who gave it a 1o. they wrote "my fav TV shoe, best drama ever made, witty" It's pathetic. they write four words and give it a 10. I write 10 lines and give it a four. no wait, a one. Expand
  28. Aug 19, 2010
    The Most Awesome TV Show Ever!!!!! A Must watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  29. Oct 5, 2013
    Bought this s1 of Prison Break for my boyfriend and ended up getting totally hooked and rushing out to buy all remaining seasons. We tried to limit ourselves to just one Ep a night, but that proved almost impossible.

The story is complex, but not that hard to follow, love the characters and there is some superb acting by Robert Knepper (tbag soooo creepy) and gotta love Wentworth Miller and Sarah Wayne Callies and their chemistry.

Every ep is a cliff hanger, so much so that when we didn't have time to watch the next ep we would at least watch the first 5 mins of the next one, so that the cliff hanger was resolved and we could focus on something else (like sleep).

Only gave a 9 as seasons 3 and 4 aren't as good as the first two. LOVE IT.
  30. Santtu
    Oct 5, 2005
    I love this show...the action is intense. The Atmosphere is a bit dark. No one really knows exactly what´s happening on the background etc. etc. It´s like Oz and 24 put together. And I happen to like the main character..it´s very different from many other series.
  31. FranjoZ
    Nov 6, 2006
    Very good show!!!
  32. rickyo
    Oct 9, 2006
    this show is phenominal
  33. KATHERINEE
    Apr 20, 2007
    this tv series is so good. unpredictable scenes and above all the main character, wentworth miller is so gorgeous aside from being a very good actor in this tv series...
  34. TimB
    May 24, 2007
    Really cool action packed series which will grip you and get you addicted to it. Must have TV.
  35. JamieP.
    Feb 7, 2008
    Absolutely awesome, best TV show out the right now, and it's just getting into it!
  36. C.B.Browne
    Oct 10, 2005
    great idea.. great action... decent acting
  37. ArmindaC
    Nov 3, 2005
    This is the show I have been waiting for!!!!!! Keeps me glues to my sofa.. Hot actors, good story line, what more can you want!!? I like Prison braeak more than I like Lost..
  38. minervaa
    Nov 9, 2005
    This show is the best character driven show I have seen. It is so smart and the entire cast (especially Wentworth Miller) is remarkable. Every episode is like a small puzzle for the audience to figure out. It's also interactive (emails and voicemails)-I haven't seen that in other shows. It makes the fans feel like they're in to michael's plan. This is television at its best.
  39. tina
    Oct 10, 2005
    I love this show! It keeps you guessing and wanting more. It makes you want to keep seeing the show.
  40. McFly
    Oct 20, 2005
    I love this show. Its got great characters, suspense, action, and prison tats. What else could you ask for? Harkens my back to my prison days. Ahhhh good times.
  41. deborahh
    Dec 20, 2005
    my only complaint is why do we have to wait soooo long for the next show? you see im addicted signed prision break lover
  42. GoldieGoldie
    Dec 30, 2005
  43. johnk
    Oct 24, 2005
    Best new show on tv. Not you typical "cookie cutter" drama
  44. BuckW
    Oct 26, 2005
    Prison Break is the best TV show I have seen in about 10 years
  45. ML
    Oct 9, 2005
    This is my new favorite show - sorry "Lost." Yes, it's implausible, but that doesn't bother me at all. It's not supposed to be realistic just like a superhero comic book is not supposed to be realistic. You don't complain about how implausible it is for Superman to fly, you just accept it and enjoy it. The best parts of this show: the top-notch acting (especially This is my new favorite show - sorry "Lost." Yes, it's implausible, but that doesn't bother me at all. It's not supposed to be realistic just like a superhero comic book is not supposed to be realistic. You don't complain about how implausible it is for Superman to fly, you just accept it and enjoy it. The best parts of this show: the top-notch acting (especially Wentworth Miller) and the extremely entertaining and fast-paced plot. "Lost" is still my second-favorite show though. :) Expand
  46. KylieA
    Jan 11, 2006
    Best show my TV. I don't miss an episode.... I'm addicited to it...
  47. IvanB
    Dec 5, 2006
    This is great TV show!I heard that it's true,can anyone tell me more info on that?
  48. mariaa
    Jan 3, 2006
    Without a doubt the best new show. It was actually the only new show that got me hooked since the first episode and I haven't seen a tv show that interesting and well-written since the golden days of ALIAS and LOST.
  49. XiaoieL
    Oct 3, 2006
    This show really RULES:)
  50. gracem
    Oct 6, 2006
    love it,love it,love it!!!!!
  51. lushsight
    Feb 13, 2006
    Great perform and great story!,i'm waiting for the all new episode.
  52. tt
    Mar 1, 2006
    great i love this show!!
  53. DeirdreB
    Mar 20, 2006
    I love this show and do not miss it for anything.
  54. GrahamF
    Apr 14, 2006
    Once you've watched one episode, your hooked
  55. guesteu
    May 15, 2006
    the best tv show ever
  56. JaretK
    May 3, 2006
    Once you suspend disbelief, get ready for a great ride. Miller is doing a great job as the hearthrob-cum-superhero
  57. HarsimranS
    Jun 24, 2006
    the best ever u.s drama made. words can not explain how much i love the show!
  58. Makaveli
    Jun 4, 2006
    Best show on T.V.
  59. monchh
    Jun 6, 2006
    great show i cant wait to see series 3 when it comes out in june next year. go for it.........
  60. HamzahA
    Jun 7, 2006
    wicked
  61. AndrewH
    Aug 20, 2006
    Come on. "Best series ever"? Who's gonna believe that? This show had a good concept, but it has bad acting, pathetic cliffhangers, and sloppy writing. I hated it after the fall finale with that pathetic ending. I mean, it was so boring! They ended up NOT escaping! Oh my god, that's so thrilling, NOT! What a terrible show. I mean, it was nominated for "best opening theme music". Come on. "Best series ever"? Who's gonna believe that? This show had a good concept, but it has bad acting, pathetic cliffhangers, and sloppy writing. I hated it after the fall finale with that pathetic ending. I mean, it was so boring! They ended up NOT escaping! Oh my god, that's so thrilling, NOT! What a terrible show. I mean, it was nominated for "best opening theme music". That's it! 24 was nominated for 12 awards, including best lead actor, best stunts, AND best drama series. What does prison break have, good music? That's it. If you earnestly believe that this is a good show, please watch 24. That's a REAL show. Expand
  62. LicskoR
    Aug 31, 2006
    Wildly implausible. What's that guy doing outside if he's on death row?
  63. GoldieGoldie
    Aug 6, 2006
  64. JamesJ
    Jan 27, 2007
    Fantastic show,one of the most addictive and entertaining shows on TV.
  65. AndreasW
    Feb 4, 2007
    It's a fantastic show and even overcome LOST on my favourite weekly show.
  66. marcusg
    Mar 5, 2007
    best tv show I've seen.
  67. MarkB
    Apr 22, 2007
    The 65 out of 100 review is bull. This is one of the best shows ever created. The characters are all good and there is alot about it to love. The suspence in this show is the best in the world. How you can make a show as suspenceful as this one takes alot of skill. I just dont know how they make a show so enjoyable to watch. I cant wait for season 3. I want to know what sona means.
  68. SheenaL
    Jun 6, 2007
    Greg P, doesn't know 1 thing about IQ, his is probably .01& I would excuse him since to understand the plot you must have an open mind about everything to get a grasp of what is really happening. Good plot, keeps you thinking about what is going to happen next & then you're thrown a curve ball. Thumbs Up to the Creators!!!
  69. DiegoC
    Jun 8, 2007
    The best show.
  70. mayak.
    Jul 7, 2007
    This is the best TV to hit our screens in the past 0 years!
  71. PietK.
    Aug 5, 2008
    Very intellectual series with an moving plot and great acting
  72. lansedv
    Sep 2, 2008
    awesome show....
  73. GoldieGoldie
    Jun 25, 2010
  74. Elise
    Oct 10, 2005
    the suspense rocks. TV to run home for.
  75. rajar
    Nov 2, 2005
    wentworth miller is so hot that' s half the reason why I watch this show and other half goes to the story itself and the rest of the characters. I hope the show turns out to be something unexpected and not just a TV version of some of the prsion movies we have watched.
  76. jason
    Oct 16, 2005
    This is a really good action-packed show.
  77. Mysterious
    Oct 17, 2005
    Without a doubt, this is the best new show of the season! Miller is effortlessly cool as 'the man with the plan' and the plot is intricate and suspenseful. This show takes unpredictability to a new level! The best thing since 'Lost' and a joy to watch.
  78. CJohnson
    Dec 23, 2005
    Incredible,. this an Arrested Development and The Office are the only shows I watch.
  79. RussL
    Oct 23, 2005
    Great show. Action, mystery, good acting, realism, not shocking crude or violent for the sake of shock.
  80. lansedv
    Dec 4, 2005
    awesome show....
  81. Unknown
    Oct 26, 2005
    Great show !! Amazing
  82. aascas
    Dec 8, 2005
    Very good, some of the acting is subpar but very entertaining
  83. Sparky
    Oct 29, 2005
    Wow! Week after week, it keeps me on the edge of my seat. The best plotting I've ever seen on television. Can't wait to see what happens next!
  84. KirkC
    Oct 5, 2005
    This is the best new show on TV this fall. The main characters are outstanding. Yes, it has a "dark aspect" to it, but what do you expect of a show set in a prison. There are going to be people getting offed and it's not going to be pretty. Yet, it has a plot and it is developing characters that I like.
  85. MarcD.
    Oct 5, 2005
    I thought it would suffer in comparison to "OZ", but I was surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. The two main characters (the brothers) are played by tremendous actors, and the supporting characters are uniformly excellent. It seems like the series could be wrapped up at the end of each episode, giving you an amazing feel of immediacy. Sure, it's totally implausible, but I thought it would suffer in comparison to "OZ", but I was surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. The two main characters (the brothers) are played by tremendous actors, and the supporting characters are uniformly excellent. It seems like the series could be wrapped up at the end of each episode, giving you an amazing feel of immediacy. Sure, it's totally implausible, but suspend some reality and enjoy it (or pick up the DVDs next summer). Expand
  86. VickiD
    Oct 6, 2005
    This is only one of the new shows that I believe to be great. My husband and I look forward to watching this every week.
  87. VanessaA
    Oct 7, 2005
    This is one of the best new shows this season!! Wentworth character is outstanding and so is Dominic Purcells.
  88. PanB
    Oct 7, 2005
    Quite thrilling. Not a single show was boring. It makes people sit at the edge of their seats every monday at 9. I like the show quite a bit.
  89. EdB
    Oct 9, 2005
    This program is very exciting. I love the intrigue and look forward to each episode.
  90. Kaitlyn
    Jan 11, 2006
    I think prison break is the best show on tv! I can't wait for it to return in March! I love the suspence and the plotting that goes on in the show. Plus Miller is very hot!
  91. CharlieD
    Oct 10, 2006
    this show is one of the bets shows i've ever seen! after hearing good things about it form friends i decided to check it out, bad idea.... i got hooked from the first episode, with the drama and suspense delivering throughout all the episodes that followed. the ingenuity of Scofields tattoos and the charcterisation is fantastic. bring on season 2!
  92. dicklick
    Dec 4, 2006
    i love it, very entertaining show....everyone should watch it
  93. ElizabethM
    Oct 31, 2006
    I love this show. I hate waiting an entire week for a new episode!!!
  94. ArthurR
    Oct 5, 2006
    One of two shows I try to watch each week, with My Name Is Earl. For the same reason, really, both have the same willingness to just constantly throw entertaining crap against a wall. The plot is ridiculous, the dialogue runs from adequate to laughable, and I can't recommend it to anybody that hasn't been watching from the beginning, but I haven't missed an episode. Who One of two shows I try to watch each week, with My Name Is Earl. For the same reason, really, both have the same willingness to just constantly throw entertaining crap against a wall. The plot is ridiculous, the dialogue runs from adequate to laughable, and I can't recommend it to anybody that hasn't been watching from the beginning, but I haven't missed an episode. Who says a drama has to be believable? Who believes that all these bizarro medical cases keep showing up for Gregory House to solve? What's with the witches in Macbeth? Plus, the dialogue makes Prison Break more fun to watch with other people. All that said, though, by the end of this year, I hope they wrap it up, like they said they'd do. Expand
  95. KerrieJ
    Feb 1, 2006
    I have only seen two episodes so far and i am hooked, i think its a fantastic drama, its full of surprises and interesting plots i can't wait for more. The lead character Wentworth Miller is an amazing actor and does brilliant with his role, as do many of the supporting cast.
  96. StinkyNoodles
    Feb 4, 2006
    Cant wait till March!!
  97. FraserW
    Apr 2, 2006
    This has to be the best show (drama) on television nothing is better i kept watching and watching im hooked from the pilot and usually you need to see three or four lke a cigarette but this one is real everything is genius and this i just the best show ever
  98. MIGUELG
    Apr 22, 2006
    Brilliant and most addictive. One of the Best series ever. For quite some time I only liked CSI, but I am sick of it now, and the fact that there are so many similar series. This one though is welcomed fresh air. I hope the good work lasts
  99. Michelle
    Apr 3, 2006
    i love this show!!!! not only do you have a hunk (wentworth miller) to stare at, but like a book(a great page turner), its great show that has me at the edge of my seat ever episode!
  100. CeriO
    Apr 8, 2006
    This show is amazing! Ever character is interesting, diverse and intriguing! And the dark comedy that comes through with the interactions between the characters is thrilling to watch! My favourite character is T-Bag!

If the show can stay as gripping as its premiere... it will be a welcome new prime-time puzzle.
    As with "24," the whole enterprise, however action-packed, would fall flat if viewers didn't care about the characters, and "Prison Break" doesn't disappoint.
  3. A riveting, suspenseful, briskly paced drama packed with intriguing performances.