• Network: FOX
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.9

1. abhinavs
    Jun 22, 2007
    This is my favorite show on TV right now. It is suspenseful, intriguing, and so much more. There isn't a better show out there. These critics are being really harsh and don't appreciate this show for what it is, an unpredictable thrill ride. I can't wait for seasaon 3!!
  2. ChrisD
    Jul 11, 2007
    This show is awesome! The only thing I hate about it is having to wait another week to see the next episode. It is full of suspense and has makes you anxious for the next episode.
  3. ArthurD
    Jul 22, 2007
    One of the Best TV Shows I Have ever seen , The Last TV show that i saw From No.1 Episode to the Last one was Four Years Ago ,, This One Has Kept me at home and it's really hard for me to watch TV any way ........... Very Interesting.
  4. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    How are they going to get out of this??? Can't wait to see!
  5. krisis.
    Aug 7, 2007
    I'm not someone who watches TV, but this show has me captivated every episode and hanging on a thread to see what ride it will take you on next week.....brilliant, ingenious, suspenseful.
  6. CindyM
    Jan 11, 2008
    Anyone who doesn't like this is a loser - get a life!
  7. Manisha
    Jan 15, 2008
    The best ever suspense thriller i have seen.... movies are different but suspense molded into series and keeping that same momentum and some time even better is a tough job.... I appreciate the prison break team and hope this series goes on and it remains interesting as it is now.
  8. guesteu
    Mar 22, 2008
    the best tv show ever
  9. RenjiV.
    Jul 15, 2008
    Amazing...every season gets better.
  10. JasonS.
    Aug 9, 2008
    Amazing show, but not enough episodes and it is becoming a little repetitive: they are captured, then they escape, captured then escape, captured and escape, etc.
  11. PranavaS.
    Sep 13, 2009
    I enjoyed it pity much at high levels and its one of the best serials i have ever seen. The suspense that holds until the last minute in every season is too good and it was really exciting to wait too.Of all the season i liked Season 2 where they try to escape from Fox river.I think Paul T. Scheuring has done a good job upto up to SEASON 4 22nd episode and then he gives a twist in Season4 I enjoyed it pity much at high levels and its one of the best serials i have ever seen. The suspense that holds until the last minute in every season is too good and it was really exciting to wait too.Of all the season i liked Season 2 where they try to escape from Fox river.I think Paul T. Scheuring has done a good job upto up to SEASON 4 22nd episode and then he gives a twist in Season4 22nd episode killing Scofield which is the hardest thing to digest after all seeing these many episodes who is the main character and is responsible for all the other characters to survive. Thanks to every one in the team of Prison break for such nice performance.Especially to Scofield alias Wentworth miller. Expand
  12. jovonfan
    Nov 15, 2005
    i love this show
  13. david
    Nov 15, 2005
    wow this is a raw show.im more hooked than with Lost
  14. SimonK
    Nov 22, 2005
    Any reviewer who gave this less than at least 80/100 needs to find themselves a different career. This is gripping stuff, brilliant acting, interesting characters, occasionally predictable but regardless it leaves you wanting more.... More.... MORE!!
  15. SamV
    Nov 29, 2005
    It's the best TV show I've ever seen, every episode is better than the previous one and it's entirely original as a show. Hope it last a long time.
  16. Jammy
    Oct 14, 2005
    Love this Show! It's full of suspense and i just cant get enough of it! it keeps you guessing and it has action, romance and Michael (wentworth) seems to amaze me every time with his intelligence.
  17. StephenB
    Oct 17, 2005
    2nd favorite drama ever.
  18. BIbanez
    Nov 8, 2005
    Just love it!!
  19. JonathanJ
    Oct 19, 2005
    Great show, fast-paced, pulls you in! Highly recommended.
  20. ShanZ
    Oct 24, 2005
    Best show ever. Every episode keeps us in suspense. I wish it would be on everyday for 3 hours.
  21. LolaL
    Oct 24, 2005
    I absolutely love it. Very clever and full of suspends. Although, way too many commercials during the shows.
  22. Lady_KZ
    Oct 25, 2005
    I really love this show! I wish every episode would be 2 hours long! Really good stuff
    Dec 6, 2005
    so good!
  24. shawnp
    Nov 24, 2006
    de show is dope...
  25. CharlesM
    Nov 27, 2006
    I watched all episodes. I can't believe anyone would hate on this show. The acting, the plot, the characters, even the theme song is just genius. The T-Bag character is just, wow.
  26. peterb
    Nov 28, 2006
    Easily one of the best shows on network television today. An incredible cast and fascinating plot structure, as far-fetched as it may be. It is addictive!
  27. CR
    Dec 3, 2006
    best show ever made! I can't believe anyone would hate this series!
  28. Bananaz
    Oct 24, 2006
    ..this show is bananaz! Sometimes I feeel like im about to die because of all the suspense.. daaaaaamn its good! Season 2 rocks
  29. NathanS
    Mar 25, 2006
    One of my favorite shows on tv. Has all the cliffhangers you could want (or not want).
  30. alanaz
    May 11, 2006
    this show is the best show in the entire world i love it i love it i love it I LOVE IT.
  31. Jamalk
    May 14, 2006
    Without a doubt the best thing i've seen on television, it makes me feel emoticons that i've never fealt before for a t.v show. It's a have to watch from me!
  32. AngelaT
    May 16, 2006
    Love this show. It is absolutely gripping. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. You never expect what might happen next. Each show continues to build on the characters making it even more addictive. GREAT SHOW , GREAT CAST OF CHARACTERS! Each time I watch it I can't believe how it could possibly go on , and each time I say I will not continue to watch it again because the show is so Love this show. It is absolutely gripping. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. You never expect what might happen next. Each show continues to build on the characters making it even more addictive. GREAT SHOW , GREAT CAST OF CHARACTERS! Each time I watch it I can't believe how it could possibly go on , and each time I say I will not continue to watch it again because the show is so intense and so dramatic, but each time I have to see what the writers have come up with. I Expand
  33. JoshM
    Jun 28, 2006
    This show is AWESOME
  34. jaredc
    Aug 17, 2006
    LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!
  35. VK
    Aug 22, 2006
    Guess what, I do watch Lost, Grey's Anatomy, 24, etc....and I am most-definitely hooked on Prison Break!
  36. Trixie
    Aug 29, 2006
    Trixie give it a 10, this is the first show in a long time that is so intense that it keeps you on the edge of your seat. This show may not last a long time but while it does I am sure there will always be surprises.
  37. BrendaM
    Sep 12, 2006
    Prison Break is the best show ever!
  38. guesteu
    Jan 12, 2007
    the best tv show ever
  39. ChrisK.
    Nov 7, 2007
    Best thing since sliced bread. Probably better. It is literally the only show that I watch, and I have to unfortunately watch the DVD series because I work 2nd shift and can't always see it.
  40. jeaniser
    Jan 18, 2007
    this storyline is so intersting you can never figure out the next plot. that's what i like in a tv show or movie one you want to end but hate that it ended like a good book the actors are incredible. i will be glad when the vice president gets her do hear that writers,
  41. RalphR.
    Aug 13, 2007
    Prison break is the best tv show to be made. so all you losers who say 24 and lost is better you are sorely mistaken the only down-side is the fact that you have to wait for another week to view the next one. 9 and 1/2 out of 10
  42. AlyA.
    Aug 22, 2007
    All I have to say is I love this show and Wentworth!
  43. PatrickL.
    Nov 7, 2008
    Prison Break is the best thing that has happened to television for a long time.Unlike many other series a lot of intellect,heart,dedication of crew and talents,and heart was put into the show and it cannot be copared to any other show.
  44. Brianna
    Feb 25, 2008
    I love this show, it's the best thing fox ever aired.
  45. Bobbi
    Jun 27, 2008
    My favorite show! Love everything about it!
  46. JohnH.
    May 28, 2009
    Even better then the first five seasons of 24. Great cast. Great plot and suspence. Outstanding. My brother told me the third season was not quite as good as the first two, but it was still good. He looks forward and I do to watching Season Four, which I hope is not the last season. I love all of the characters. See this show!!!!!!
  47. JosephM.
    Jul 12, 2009
    Excellent!
  48. lansedv
    Nov 17, 2005
    awesome show....
  49. DaJoker
    Nov 21, 2005
    This is one of the most creative shows ou there and it helps that it was very well directed. This television show is feature length film quality and then some. I've been hooked since I first watched it Im im always the first to criticize tv shows and movies. Cant Get enough of Prison Break!
  50. CarlB
    Nov 27, 2005
    This is a great show. The first episodes were slow, but it picked up. Fox should keep it.
  51. Lucy
    Nov 25, 2006
    Prison Break is implausible, but that it what makes it a hit! The ideas are innovative and creative and the characters are wonderful! The show keeps you on the edge of your seat every episode, and keeps you wanting more!
  52. dontwannaknowwhatever
    Nov 19, 2007
    Prison break is an awesome show all those critics like Tom Shales can suck their own dix.
  53. Jun 23, 2012
    Simply, my favorite tv series of all time: great characters and plot, as well as settings. You do not want to do is see the second season of this fantastic series.
  54. Nov 3, 2010
    The first season is the best! Too bad it had to end. The 2nd and 3rd season weren't as good as the first one. But, again the third one was brilliant. It might have been a little too much in the last season. But, still the series deserves a perfect 10.
  55. Apr 3, 2011
    Favorite TV series and that's saying a lot. If you liked John Doe then this is basically him in prison. Was sad when the show ended which has never happened to me before.
  56. May 25, 2013
    There have been plenty prison break movies over the years but, to the best of my knowledge, nothing similar had ever been attempted on TV. Following the incarceration of his brother Michael Schofield holds up a bank so that he can enter Fox River as a prisoner and free his brother.

Using blue prints tattooed all over his body Michael plans and attempts to execute a daring plan over the course of this 22 hour first series with edge of your seat moments every episode. Featuring a fantastic cast of well rounded characters and plethora of interesting subplots Prison Break (well this first season at least) is a unique television experience.
  57. Jun 8, 2014
    Ammmmaaaaazzzzinngggg!!!!!!!!!!!! I was expecting great things from this show because i really liked the concept and it lived up to my expectations....
  58. Jan 6, 2012
    Awesome......... Must watch for action and thriller serial fanatics.......................................................................................................................................
  59. May 20, 2012
    Prison Break is the best tv series that I have ever seen. With a good mix of action, adventure, suspense, and emotion, I recommend this show to everyone. Once you start watching you wont be able to stop. It has been a while since it has aired but the show is available on Netflix. Again I recommend this show to everyone, you wont regret it.
  60. Jun 27, 2012
    Prison Break is one of my favorite TV shows. I loved the concept, HATS OFF to the creators! The first season was the best, because it has that feel of looking at a person inside prison who is making plans for escape. No wonder it cannot be compared to "The Shawshank Redemption" but it still is outstanding.
  61. Jul 12, 2012
    Exciting, Suspenseful, Thrilling, and a mind-blowing series. Giving the action and adventure that you couldn't imagine. A wonderful show with awesome characters/personalities that holds an unpredictable plot.
  62. Feb 1, 2013
    Oh how I miss this show being on the air! Awesome from the first Season all the way through to the very last one! Once you start you can't stop watching, it gets better and better!
  63. Apr 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best.........Show............Ever.....................Im a walking dead fan and i think this show might just beat it.
    This show actualy made you care for or hate the caracters. and actually care what happens to them
  64. May 10, 2013
    I can't believe that this show has such a low critic score... This show is absolutely amazing, whenever I reccomend shows to my friends who are bored and who have a Netflix account, the first two shows I say are, Prison Break and Breaking Bad. I think both shows are very entertaining and make you think a little. I didn't start watching this show til 2012, I can't imagine how pissed I wouldI can't believe that this show has such a low critic score... This show is absolutely amazing, whenever I reccomend shows to my friends who are bored and who have a Netflix account, the first two shows I say are, Prison Break and Breaking Bad. I think both shows are very entertaining and make you think a little. I didn't start watching this show til 2012, I can't imagine how pissed I would be if I could watch as many episodes in a row as I did, because every episode leaves you on a cliffhanger and then you HAVE to watch the next one. Great show 10 out 10, better than the Walking Dead, and I love the Walking Dead, I starting watching the Walking Dead before I watched this show, and then this show starting being more interesting. Expand
  65. Jun 14, 2013
    One of the best shows I have ever seen.
    Prison Break got me from the first episode and continued with a lot of suspense.
    A great show with an amazing plot, unique characters, and of course, a powerful and realistic setting. Even though the show starts to diminish a season by season, with the first season being absolutely the best, it still deserves the full score and will always be
    One of the best shows I have ever seen.

Even though the show starts to diminish a season by season, with the first season being absolutely the best, it still deserves the full score and will always be one of my favorite TV shows ever.
  66. Jul 28, 2013
    A melhor série drámatica/suspense, não tem nem como definir, uma lenda realmente boa demaaais. E com um final que ninguém imaginou nem por 1 segundo e com uma mensagem que nos faz pensar oque faríamos por nossa famílias.
  67. Aug 5, 2013
    I love this show I've seen it two times and the first time I breezed through it not feeling any problems and thinking to myself this is a 10/10 show but after waiting awhile longer and watching it a second time I found myself becoming less attached to these characters obviously knowing what would happen would do that but that's not how it happened. How it happened was in the times thatI love this show I've seen it two times and the first time I breezed through it not feeling any problems and thinking to myself this is a 10/10 show but after waiting awhile longer and watching it a second time I found myself becoming less attached to these characters obviously knowing what would happen would do that but that's not how it happened. How it happened was in the times that they weren't showing Miller/Michael, they were showing Dominic's/Lincolns ex investigating the case looking for answers this became boring as I found a pattern of Michael would do something cool then you would haft to watch 15 minutes of Lincolns ex about how and I quote "This is to dangerous" "I don't know if I can do this" I am sure everyone was saying shut up! At that point but overall good plot very enjoyable first viewing second viewing you will realize it's flaws but they are not TV killers just minor nitpicks. Expand
  68. Nov 26, 2013
    finished the entire season in just a week!
    this is dope guys..
    one of the best tv series ever made!
    The starting episode is awesome.. as well as the finale ..!
    must watch if you are a crime-suspense lover!
  69. Feb 13, 2014
    This show is the best show i have ever watched. The plans to break out of prison and then how to escape are incredible. I kept watching that show till 3 in the morning every day and i couldn't turn it off I just wanted to watch and watch. Story is f*cking epic. The first season is the best cause they're breaking out of prison and it's all calculated how to do it and it gets so interestingThis show is the best show i have ever watched. The plans to break out of prison and then how to escape are incredible. I kept watching that show till 3 in the morning every day and i couldn't turn it off I just wanted to watch and watch. Story is f*cking epic. The first season is the best cause they're breaking out of prison and it's all calculated how to do it and it gets so interesting when they start braking out. It's the best show ever made(better than breaking bad in my opinion). Expand
  70. Mar 3, 2014
    As good as it gets! Season 1 was gripping and exciting, it had an original story and characters that dived straight into the action and wasted no time revealing the characters motivations.
  71. May 11, 2014
    Prison Break is really best show I've ever seen. Thanks for all positive emotions. Prison Break is my favorite dramatic show. Everyone should see this amazing serial.
  72. Nov 5, 2014
    This show is another great one, and has some good characters in it and not to mention good actors who portray their character perfectly. I know watching the show I grew to dislike two characters, and I'm sure many of you will as well. I was pretty disappointed that the show only ran 5 season because I thought that it was good and always interesting. It's like just when you think everythingThis show is another great one, and has some good characters in it and not to mention good actors who portray their character perfectly. I know watching the show I grew to dislike two characters, and I'm sure many of you will as well. I was pretty disappointed that the show only ran 5 season because I thought that it was good and always interesting. It's like just when you think everything is going to be okay, BAM, a twist is thrown in and then they built from that twist perfectly. This is a good show and you should definitely take the time to watch it. Expand
  73. May 13, 2015
    back in 2010 i walked in on my girlfriend watching this,she was on episode 8 and i caught the last 20 mins and was hooked so after begging several times she agreed for my sake that we can go back to episode 1 so i can catch up lol.

great series and characters i give it a 9 as season 4 was well it could have been better

BRAD BELLIC FBI

If the show can stay as gripping as its premiere... it will be a welcome new prime-time puzzle.
    As with "24," the whole enterprise, however action-packed, would fall flat if viewers didn't care about the characters, and "Prison Break" doesn't disappoint.
  3. A riveting, suspenseful, briskly paced drama packed with intriguing performances.