• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 29, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
8.9

1. Aug 19, 2010
    The Most Awesome TV Show Ever!!!!! A Must watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Jun 23, 2012
    Simply, my favorite tv series of all time: great characters and plot, as well as settings. You do not want to do is see the second season of this fantastic series.
  3. Nov 3, 2010
    The first season is the best! Too bad it had to end. The 2nd and 3rd season weren't as good as the first one. But, again the third one was brilliant. It might have been a little too much in the last season. But, still the series deserves a perfect 10.
  4. Apr 3, 2011
    Favorite TV series and that's saying a lot. If you liked John Doe then this is basically him in prison. Was sad when the show ended which has never happened to me before.
  5. May 25, 2013
    There have been plenty prison break movies over the years but, to the best of my knowledge, nothing similar had ever been attempted on TV. Following the incarceration of his brother Michael Schofield holds up a bank so that he can enter Fox River as a prisoner and free his brother.

Using blue prints tattooed all over his body Michael plans and attempts to execute a daring plan over the
    course of this 22 hour first series with edge of your seat moments every episode. Featuring a fantastic cast of well rounded characters and plethora of interesting subplots Prison Break (well this first season at least) is a unique television experience. Expand
  6. Jan 6, 2012
    Awesome......... Must watch for action and thriller serial fanatics.......................................................................................................................................
  7. May 20, 2012
    Prison Break is the best tv series that I have ever seen. With a good mix of action, adventure, suspense, and emotion, I recommend this show to everyone. Once you start watching you wont be able to stop. It has been a while since it has aired but the show is available on Netflix. Again I recommend this show to everyone, you wont regret it.
  8. Jun 14, 2012
    Watching this series I laugh when scofield laughs,I cry when he cries and all I wanted was to see those brothers happy.The plans they make and the way they execute keeps you on the edge of the seat.
  9. Jun 27, 2012
    Prison Break is one of my favorite TV shows. I loved the concept, HATS OFF to the creators! The first season was the best, because it has that feel of looking at a person inside prison who is making plans for escape. No wonder it cannot be compared to "The Shawshank Redemption" but it still is outstanding.
  10. Jul 12, 2012
    Exciting, Suspenseful, Thrilling, and a mind-blowing series. Giving the action and adventure that you couldn't imagine. A wonderful show with awesome characters/personalities that holds an unpredictable plot.
  11. Feb 1, 2013
    Oh how I miss this show being on the air! Awesome from the first Season all the way through to the very last one! Once you start you can't stop watching, it gets better and better!
  12. Apr 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best.........Show............Ever.....................Im a walking dead fan and i think this show might just beat it.
    This show actualy made you care for or hate the caracters. and actually care what happens to them
  13. May 10, 2013
    I can't believe that this show has such a low critic score... This show is absolutely amazing, whenever I reccomend shows to my friends who are bored and who have a Netflix account, the first two shows I say are, Prison Break and Breaking Bad. I think both shows are very entertaining and make you think a little. I didn't start watching this show til 2012, I can't imagine how pissed I would be if I could watch as many episodes in a row as I did, because every episode leaves you on a cliffhanger and then you HAVE to watch the next one. Great show 10 out 10, better than the Walking Dead, and I love the Walking Dead, I starting watching the Walking Dead before I watched this show, and then this show starting being more interesting. Expand
  14. Jun 14, 2013
    One of the best shows I have ever seen.
    Prison Break got me from the first episode and continued with a lot of suspense.
    A great show with an amazing plot, unique characters, and of course, a powerful and realistic setting.

Even though the show starts to diminish a season by season, with the first season being absolutely the best, it still deserves the full score and will always be
    one of my favorite TV shows ever. Expand
  15. Jul 28, 2013
    A melhor série drámatica/suspense, não tem nem como definir, uma lenda realmente boa demaaais. E com um final que ninguém imaginou nem por 1 segundo e com uma mensagem que nos faz pensar oque faríamos por nossa famílias.
  16. Aug 5, 2013
    I love this show I've seen it two times and the first time I breezed through it not feeling any problems and thinking to myself this is a 10/10 show but after waiting awhile longer and watching it a second time I found myself becoming less attached to these characters obviously knowing what would happen would do that but that's not how it happened. How it happened was in the times that they weren't showing Miller/Michael, they were showing Dominic's/Lincolns ex investigating the case looking for answers this became boring as I found a pattern of Michael would do something cool then you would haft to watch 15 minutes of Lincolns ex about how and I quote "This is to dangerous" "I don't know if I can do this" I am sure everyone was saying shut up! At that point but overall good plot very enjoyable first viewing second viewing you will realize it's flaws but they are not TV killers just minor nitpicks. Expand
  17. Oct 5, 2013
    Bought this s1 of Prison Break for my boyfriend and ended up getting totally hooked and rushing out to buy all remaining seasons. We tried to limit ourselves to just one Ep a night, but that proved almost impossible.

The story is complex, but not that hard to follow, love the characters and there is some superb acting by Robert Knepper (tbag soooo creepy) and gotta love Wentworth
    Miller and Sarah Wayne Callies and their chemistry.

Every ep is a cliff hanger, so much so that when we didn't have time to watch the next ep we would at least watch the first 5 mins of the next one, so that the cliff hanger was resolved and we could focus on something else (like sleep).

Only gave a 9 as seasons 3 and 4 aren't as good as the first two. LOVE IT.
  18. Nov 26, 2013
    finished the entire season in just a week!
    this is dope guys..
    one of the best tv series ever made!
    The starting episode is awesome.. as well as the finale ..!
    must watch if you are a crime-suspense lover!
  19. Feb 13, 2014
    This show is the best show i have ever watched. The plans to break out of prison and then how to escape are incredible. I kept watching that show till 3 in the morning every day and i couldn't turn it off I just wanted to watch and watch. Story is f*cking epic. The first season is the best cause they're breaking out of prison and it's all calculated how to do it and it gets so interesting when they start braking out. It's the best show ever made(better than breaking bad in my opinion). Expand
  20. Mar 3, 2014
    As good as it gets! Season 1 was gripping and exciting, it had an original story and characters that dived straight into the action and wasted no time revealing the characters motivations.

If the show can stay as gripping as its premiere... it will be a welcome new prime-time puzzle.
    As with "24," the whole enterprise, however action-packed, would fall flat if viewers didn't care about the characters, and "Prison Break" doesn't disappoint.
  3. A riveting, suspenseful, briskly paced drama packed with intriguing performances.