Prison Break : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Aug 29, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1. A.C.
    Nov 20, 2006
    One of the best tv series ever. It has great story and very good actors. I saw first season, and only I can tell you is excellent. The second season will be on TV (in my country) in 2007. I can't wait that long!!! -_-
  2. rickyo
    Oct 9, 2006
    this show is phenominal
  3. DeannaJ
    Aug 2, 2006
    Best series ever!
  4. TimB
    May 24, 2007
    Really cool action packed series which will grip you and get you addicted to it. Must have TV.
  5. NithiF.
    Oct 29, 2008
    Prison break is the BEST TV SHOW THAT HAS EVER COME OUT. I really really really hope they do NOT cancel it as there are rumors that season 4 is the last one!! Whether they are doing what the title says, or looking for Scylla, it is written very well, has a lot of suspense and a great story unfolding. I think it should stay on TV for a long long long time, until Sara and Michael are grandparents!
  6. JamieP.
    Feb 7, 2008
    Absolutely awesome, best TV show out the right now, and it's just getting into it!
  7. ArmindaC
    Nov 3, 2005
    This is the show I have been waiting for!!!!!! Keeps me glues to my sofa.. Hot actors, good story line, what more can you want!!? I like Prison braeak more than I like Lost..
  8. BrandonC
    Nov 8, 2005
    this is the best new show i have found this fall, or any other time for that matter
  9. minervaa
    Nov 9, 2005
    This show is the best character driven show I have seen. It is so smart and the entire cast (especially Wentworth Miller) is remarkable. Every episode is like a small puzzle for the audience to figure out. It's also interactive (emails and voicemails)-I haven't seen that in other shows. It makes the fans feel like they're in to michael's plan. This is television at its best.
  10. tina
    Oct 10, 2005
    I love this show! It keeps you guessing and wanting more. It makes you want to keep seeing the show.
  11. deborahh
    Dec 20, 2005
    my only complaint is why do we have to wait soooo long for the next show? you see im addicted signed prision break lover
  12. GoldieGoldie
    Dec 30, 2005
  13. johnk
    Oct 24, 2005
    Best new show on tv. Not you typical "cookie cutter" drama
  14. BuckW
    Oct 26, 2005
    Prison Break is the best TV show I have seen in about 10 years
  15. kjhhsgaLFskjnl;sa
    Oct 9, 2005
    This is the best show that came out for along time
  16. KylieA
    Jan 11, 2006
    Best show my TV. I don't miss an episode.... I'm addicited to it...
  17. IvanB
    Dec 5, 2006
    This is great TV show!I heard that it's true,can anyone tell me more info on that?
  18. mariaa
    Jan 3, 2006
    Without a doubt the best new show. It was actually the only new show that got me hooked since the first episode and I haven't seen a tv show that interesting and well-written since the golden days of ALIAS and LOST.
  19. XiaoieL
    Oct 3, 2006
    This show really RULES:)
  20. gracem
    Oct 6, 2006
    love it,love it,love it!!!!!
  21. lushsight
    Feb 13, 2006
    Great perform and great story!,i'm waiting for the all new episode.
  22. tt
    Mar 1, 2006
    great i love this show!!
  23. DeirdreB
    Mar 20, 2006
    I love this show and do not miss it for anything.
  24. guesteu
    May 15, 2006
    the best tv show ever
  25. JaretK
    May 3, 2006
    Once you suspend disbelief, get ready for a great ride. Miller is doing a great job as the hearthrob-cum-superhero
  26. HarsimranS
    Jun 24, 2006
    the best ever u.s drama made. words can not explain how much i love the show!
  27. Makaveli
    Jun 4, 2006
    Best show on T.V.
  28. monchh
    Jun 6, 2006
    great show i cant wait to see series 3 when it comes out in june next year. go for it.........
  29. HamzahA
    Jun 7, 2006
  30. GoldieGoldie
    Aug 6, 2006
  31. JamesJ
    Jan 27, 2007
    Fantastic show,one of the most addictive and entertaining shows on TV.
  32. marcusg
    Mar 5, 2007
    best tv show I've seen.
  33. MarkB
    Apr 22, 2007
    The 65 out of 100 review is bull. This is one of the best shows ever created. The characters are all good and there is alot about it to love. The suspence in this show is the best in the world. How you can make a show as suspenceful as this one takes alot of skill. I just dont know how they make a show so enjoyable to watch. I cant wait for season 3. I want to know what sona means.
  34. SheenaL
    Jun 6, 2007
    Greg P, doesn't know 1 thing about IQ, his is probably .01& I would excuse him since to understand the plot you must have an open mind about everything to get a grasp of what is really happening. Good plot, keeps you thinking about what is going to happen next & then you're thrown a curve ball. Thumbs Up to the Creators!!!
  35. DiegoC
    Jun 8, 2007
    The best show.
  36. mayak.
    Jul 7, 2007
    This is the best TV to hit our screens in the past 0 years!
  37. OrenI.
    Aug 3, 2008
    Without a doubt, the best season of any non-comedy T.V. in the history of TV... Every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is the only T.V. show I would go out of my way to watch even though I could just watch them an hour afterwards online. Truly amazing!! The people giving this show a 0 are mad that it has such high ratings that they don't think it deserves. IMO, it Without a doubt, the best season of any non-comedy T.V. in the history of TV... Every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is the only T.V. show I would go out of my way to watch even though I could just watch them an hour afterwards online. Truly amazing!! The people giving this show a 0 are mad that it has such high ratings that they don't think it deserves. IMO, it deserves a 9.8 in total. WATCH IT!! After you see the first 4 episodes and things begin to clear up, you won't regret it. Expand
  38. PietK.
    Aug 5, 2008
    Very intellectual series with an moving plot and great acting
  39. lansedv
    Sep 2, 2008
    awesome show....
  40. GoldieGoldie
    Jun 25, 2010
  41. rajar
    Nov 2, 2005
    wentworth miller is so hot that' s half the reason why I watch this show and other half goes to the story itself and the rest of the characters. I hope the show turns out to be something unexpected and not just a TV version of some of the prsion movies we have watched.
  42. Mysterious
    Oct 17, 2005
    Without a doubt, this is the best new show of the season! Miller is effortlessly cool as 'the man with the plan' and the plot is intricate and suspenseful. This show takes unpredictability to a new level! The best thing since 'Lost' and a joy to watch.
  43. CJohnson
    Dec 23, 2005
    Incredible,. this an Arrested Development and The Office are the only shows I watch.
  44. RussL
    Oct 23, 2005
    Great show. Action, mystery, good acting, realism, not shocking crude or violent for the sake of shock.
  45. lansedv
    Dec 4, 2005
    awesome show....
  46. Unknown
    Oct 26, 2005
    Great show !! Amazing
  47. aascas
    Dec 8, 2005
    Very good, some of the acting is subpar but very entertaining
  48. Sparky
    Oct 29, 2005
    Wow! Week after week, it keeps me on the edge of my seat. The best plotting I've ever seen on television. Can't wait to see what happens next!
  49. KirkC
    Oct 5, 2005
    This is the best new show on TV this fall. The main characters are outstanding. Yes, it has a "dark aspect" to it, but what do you expect of a show set in a prison. There are going to be people getting offed and it's not going to be pretty. Yet, it has a plot and it is developing characters that I like.
  50. VickiD
    Oct 6, 2005
    This is only one of the new shows that I believe to be great. My husband and I look forward to watching this every week.
  51. VanessaA
    Oct 7, 2005
    This is one of the best new shows this season!! Wentworth character is outstanding and so is Dominic Purcells.
  52. EdB
    Oct 9, 2005
    This program is very exciting. I love the intrigue and look forward to each episode.
  53. Kaitlyn
    Jan 11, 2006
    I think prison break is the best show on tv! I can't wait for it to return in March! I love the suspence and the plotting that goes on in the show. Plus Miller is very hot!
  54. CharlieD
    Oct 10, 2006
    this show is one of the bets shows i've ever seen! after hearing good things about it form friends i decided to check it out, bad idea.... i got hooked from the first episode, with the drama and suspense delivering throughout all the episodes that followed. the ingenuity of Scofields tattoos and the charcterisation is fantastic. bring on season 2!
  55. dicklick
    Dec 4, 2006
    i love it, very entertaining show....everyone should watch it
  56. ElizabethM
    Oct 31, 2006
    I love this show. I hate waiting an entire week for a new episode!!!
  57. KerrieJ
    Feb 1, 2006
    I have only seen two episodes so far and i am hooked, i think its a fantastic drama, its full of surprises and interesting plots i can't wait for more. The lead character Wentworth Miller is an amazing actor and does brilliant with his role, as do many of the supporting cast.
  58. StinkyNoodles
    Feb 4, 2006
    Cant wait till March!!
  59. ColdHand
    Mar 10, 2006
    Excellent show ! Great plot and incredible suspens. IMHO, people that don't like it ask the wrong question : We don't care IF the escape will succeed (of course it does !). It only matters HOW it will...
  60. FraserW
    Apr 2, 2006
    This has to be the best show (drama) on television nothing is better i kept watching and watching im hooked from the pilot and usually you need to see three or four lke a cigarette but this one is real everything is genius and this i just the best show ever
  61. Michelle
    Apr 3, 2006
    i love this show!!!! not only do you have a hunk (wentworth miller) to stare at, but like a book(a great page turner), its great show that has me at the edge of my seat ever episode!
  62. CeriO
    Apr 8, 2006
    This show is amazing! Ever character is interesting, diverse and intriguing! And the dark comedy that comes through with the interactions between the characters is thrilling to watch! My favourite character is T-Bag!
  63. HUsain
    May 11, 2006
    this show is just amazing. i cant even find words to describe it. the actors and charachters both are brilliant. everything is brilliant
  64. pippelia
    May 21, 2006
    i lyk it
  65. Jodie
    May 3, 2006
    prison break is the bst show ever. im so hooked and dnt no wot i will do when its finished. wentworth miller is so fit and all of the characters are great. especially michael and lincoln.
  66. acs
    May 4, 2006
    this is the best tv show ever
  67. DanM
    Jun 18, 2006
    it's the best thing on tv right now!
  68. kellym
    Jul 14, 2006
    l think prison break is the best show ever .pitty about the end of it.
  69. es
    Jul 23, 2006
    this is the best show i have ever watched!!
  70. crys
    Aug 15, 2006
    can't get enough of it. it's the best!
  71. tiffanyh
    Aug 19, 2006
    its honesty my favorite show like ever.
  72. TomM
    Aug 28, 2006
    Prison Break is the most exciting show that's been on TV in a long time. Great acting, great writing and a great TV show!
  73. CarrieS
    Sep 27, 2006
    This show has had my FULL ATTENTION since episode 1. Besides being creative and daring, the characters are well developed, and the scenery is awesome. I will never be on the "inside" so I am very intrigued by the inside of prisons, and I am interested in the chase outside as well. Everyone is commenting on how irrelevant it is to see what happens now that they broke out---instead of This show has had my FULL ATTENTION since episode 1. Besides being creative and daring, the characters are well developed, and the scenery is awesome. I will never be on the "inside" so I am very intrigued by the inside of prisons, and I am interested in the chase outside as well. Everyone is commenting on how irrelevant it is to see what happens now that they broke out---instead of enjoying the huge scale they are having to film within. As for the "idiot" prison guards everyone is ranting about, there are tons of examples in reality about brilliant criminals cheating the system that imprisons them. It seems pretty real to me. I enjoy watching an entire cast of GREAT LOOKING men as well. It's downright steamy, and anyone who can't see at least THAT, needs to change the channel and find some negative news channel to duel their negativity! Great Job Prison Break---I will always be a fan!! Expand
  74. dandanny
    Jan 11, 2007
    Kick ass show, one of the best on TV.
  75. GoldieGoldie
    Jan 14, 2007
  76. PaulaF
    Jan 20, 2007
    This is the best show in the history of television. It is absolutely incredible.
  77. GigiD.
    Dec 8, 2007
    it's a very beautiful history, very full of blows of scene and news, it says about a big brotherly relationship. I hope that please do the fourth season. Thanks Bye
  78. RomuloJ
    Feb 12, 2007
    The best tv show since the invention of the wheel!!!
  79. UfaF
    Mar 24, 2007
    Best show
  80. peterc
    Mar 6, 2007
    In my opinion prison break is incredible
  81. abhinavs
    Jun 22, 2007
    This is my favorite show on TV right now. It is suspenseful, intriguing, and so much more. There isn't a better show out there. These critics are being really harsh and don't appreciate this show for what it is, an unpredictable thrill ride. I can't wait for seasaon 3!!
  82. ChrisD
    Jul 11, 2007
    This show is awesome! The only thing I hate about it is having to wait another week to see the next episode. It is full of suspense and has makes you anxious for the next episode.
  83. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    How are they going to get out of this??? Can't wait to see!
  84. krisis.
    Aug 7, 2007
    I'm not someone who watches TV, but this show has me captivated every episode and hanging on a thread to see what ride it will take you on next week.....brilliant, ingenious, suspenseful.
  85. CindyM
    Jan 11, 2008
    Anyone who doesn't like this is a loser - get a life!
  86. Manisha
    Jan 15, 2008
    The best ever suspense thriller i have seen.... movies are different but suspense molded into series and keeping that same momentum and some time even better is a tough job.... I appreciate the prison break team and hope this series goes on and it remains interesting as it is now.
  87. guesteu
    Mar 22, 2008
    the best tv show ever
  88. RenjiV.
    Jul 15, 2008
    Amazing...every season gets better.
  89. jovonfan
    Nov 15, 2005
    i love this show
  90. david
    Nov 15, 2005
    wow this is a raw more hooked than with Lost
  91. SimonK
    Nov 22, 2005
    Any reviewer who gave this less than at least 80/100 needs to find themselves a different career. This is gripping stuff, brilliant acting, interesting characters, occasionally predictable but regardless it leaves you wanting more.... More.... MORE!!
  92. SamV
    Nov 29, 2005
    It's the best TV show I've ever seen, every episode is better than the previous one and it's entirely original as a show. Hope it last a long time.
  93. Jammy
    Oct 14, 2005
    Love this Show! It's full of suspense and i just cant get enough of it! it keeps you guessing and it has action, romance and Michael (wentworth) seems to amaze me every time with his intelligence.
  94. JustinS
    Nov 6, 2005
    Every week this show gets better and better, always keeps you guessing on what happens next, and at the end of every episode you just can't wait till next week to see what happens next,"best new show this year".
  95. BIbanez
    Nov 8, 2005
    Just love it!!
  96. ShanZ
    Oct 24, 2005
    Best show ever. Every episode keeps us in suspense. I wish it would be on everyday for 3 hours.
    Dec 6, 2005
    so good!
  98. shawnp
    Nov 24, 2006
    de show is dope...
  99. CharlesM
    Nov 27, 2006
    I watched all episodes. I can't believe anyone would hate on this show. The acting, the plot, the characters, even the theme song is just genius. The T-Bag character is just, wow.
  100. peterb
    Nov 28, 2006
    Easily one of the best shows on network television today. An incredible cast and fascinating plot structure, as far-fetched as it may be. It is addictive!

If the show can stay as gripping as its premiere... it will be a welcome new prime-time puzzle.
    As with "24," the whole enterprise, however action-packed, would fall flat if viewers didn't care about the characters, and "Prison Break" doesn't disappoint.
  3. A riveting, suspenseful, briskly paced drama packed with intriguing performances.