• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 29, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.9

1. May 13, 2015
    back in 2010 i walked in on my girlfriend watching this,she was on episode 8 and i caught the last 20 mins and was hooked so after begging several times she agreed for my sake that we can go back to episode 1 so i can catch up lol.

great series and characters i give it a 9 as season 4 was well it could have been better

BRAD BELLIC FBI
  2. Nov 17, 2014
    Watched first season because of rave reviews and friend recommendations... This show is absolute garbage. Mediocre actors, extremely predictable plot and downright magic without any explanation. Absolutely retarded guards that don't do anything and are straight up blind. First 12 episodes were relatively interesting but after that it's full retard mode. The only thing that this show hasWatched first season because of rave reviews and friend recommendations... This show is absolute garbage. Mediocre actors, extremely predictable plot and downright magic without any explanation. Absolutely retarded guards that don't do anything and are straight up blind. First 12 episodes were relatively interesting but after that it's full retard mode. The only thing that this show has got going for it is a good idea and good music. Execution, however, is a complete joke. Expand
  3. Nov 5, 2014
    This show is another great one, and has some good characters in it and not to mention good actors who portray their character perfectly. I know watching the show I grew to dislike two characters, and I'm sure many of you will as well. I was pretty disappointed that the show only ran 5 season because I thought that it was good and always interesting. It's like just when you think everythingThis show is another great one, and has some good characters in it and not to mention good actors who portray their character perfectly. I know watching the show I grew to dislike two characters, and I'm sure many of you will as well. I was pretty disappointed that the show only ran 5 season because I thought that it was good and always interesting. It's like just when you think everything is going to be okay, BAM, a twist is thrown in and then they built from that twist perfectly. This is a good show and you should definitely take the time to watch it. Expand
  4. Jun 8, 2014
    Ammmmaaaaazzzzinngggg!!!!!!!!!!!! I was expecting great things from this show because i really liked the concept and it lived up to my expectations....
  5. May 11, 2014
    Prison Break is really best show I've ever seen. Thanks for all positive emotions. Prison Break is my favorite dramatic show. Everyone should see this amazing serial.
  6. Mar 3, 2014
    As good as it gets! Season 1 was gripping and exciting, it had an original story and characters that dived straight into the action and wasted no time revealing the characters motivations.
  7. Feb 13, 2014
    This show is the best show i have ever watched. The plans to break out of prison and then how to escape are incredible. I kept watching that show till 3 in the morning every day and i couldn't turn it off I just wanted to watch and watch. Story is f*cking epic. The first season is the best cause they're breaking out of prison and it's all calculated how to do it and it gets so interestingThis show is the best show i have ever watched. The plans to break out of prison and then how to escape are incredible. I kept watching that show till 3 in the morning every day and i couldn't turn it off I just wanted to watch and watch. Story is f*cking epic. The first season is the best cause they're breaking out of prison and it's all calculated how to do it and it gets so interesting when they start braking out. It's the best show ever made(better than breaking bad in my opinion). Expand
  8. Dec 15, 2013
    The first season of Prison Break was very catchy then the second one was a bit boring, I feeled that it was over extended. Again the third season struck hard and was great. Overall it is a nice one for the one who love suspense.
    Cant get rid off it once you start watching.
    overall Rating 8/10
    TWISTS 8/10
  9. Nov 26, 2013
    finished the entire season in just a week!
    this is dope guys..
    one of the best tv series ever made!
    The starting episode is awesome.. as well as the finale ..!
    must watch if you are a crime-suspense lover!
  10. Nov 16, 2013
    The first season of "Prison Break" is an exciting, thrilling TV show and has a tense and cliffhanging ending. It's got to have one of the most original ideas and is more intriguing than many other TV shows that I have watched. The only slight problem is that the dialogue doesn't live up to its brilliant plot.
  11. Oct 5, 2013
    Bought this s1 of Prison Break for my boyfriend and ended up getting totally hooked and rushing out to buy all remaining seasons. We tried to limit ourselves to just one Ep a night, but that proved almost impossible.

The story is complex, but not that hard to follow, love the characters and there is some superb acting by Robert Knepper (tbag soooo creepy) and gotta love Wentworth Miller and Sarah Wayne Callies and their chemistry.

Every ep is a cliff hanger, so much so that when we didn't have time to watch the next ep we would at least watch the first 5 mins of the next one, so that the cliff hanger was resolved and we could focus on something else (like sleep).

Only gave a 9 as seasons 3 and 4 aren't as good as the first two. LOVE IT.
  12. Aug 22, 2013
    IMO this is the best season of the very good TV show. Too bad it went downhill after this season, but it happens to (almost) every show I have heard about.
  13. Aug 5, 2013
    I love this show I've seen it two times and the first time I breezed through it not feeling any problems and thinking to myself this is a 10/10 show but after waiting awhile longer and watching it a second time I found myself becoming less attached to these characters obviously knowing what would happen would do that but that's not how it happened. How it happened was in the times thatI love this show I've seen it two times and the first time I breezed through it not feeling any problems and thinking to myself this is a 10/10 show but after waiting awhile longer and watching it a second time I found myself becoming less attached to these characters obviously knowing what would happen would do that but that's not how it happened. How it happened was in the times that they weren't showing Miller/Michael, they were showing Dominic's/Lincolns ex investigating the case looking for answers this became boring as I found a pattern of Michael would do something cool then you would haft to watch 15 minutes of Lincolns ex about how and I quote "This is to dangerous" "I don't know if I can do this" I am sure everyone was saying shut up! At that point but overall good plot very enjoyable first viewing second viewing you will realize it's flaws but they are not TV killers just minor nitpicks. Expand
  14. Jul 28, 2013
    A melhor série drámatica/suspense, não tem nem como definir, uma lenda realmente boa demaaais. E com um final que ninguém imaginou nem por 1 segundo e com uma mensagem que nos faz pensar oque faríamos por nossa famílias.
  15. Jun 14, 2013
    One of the best shows I have ever seen.
    Prison Break got me from the first episode and continued with a lot of suspense.
    A great show with an amazing plot, unique characters, and of course, a powerful and realistic setting. Even though the show starts to diminish a season by season, with the first season being absolutely the best, it still deserves the full score and will always be
    One of the best shows I have ever seen.

Even though the show starts to diminish a season by season, with the first season being absolutely the best, it still deserves the full score and will always be one of my favorite TV shows ever.
  16. May 25, 2013
    There have been plenty prison break movies over the years but, to the best of my knowledge, nothing similar had ever been attempted on TV. Following the incarceration of his brother Michael Schofield holds up a bank so that he can enter Fox River as a prisoner and free his brother.

Using blue prints tattooed all over his body Michael plans and attempts to execute a daring plan over the course of this 22 hour first series with edge of your seat moments every episode. Featuring a fantastic cast of well rounded characters and plethora of interesting subplots Prison Break (well this first season at least) is a unique television experience.
  17. May 10, 2013
    I can't believe that this show has such a low critic score... This show is absolutely amazing, whenever I reccomend shows to my friends who are bored and who have a Netflix account, the first two shows I say are, Prison Break and Breaking Bad. I think both shows are very entertaining and make you think a little. I didn't start watching this show til 2012, I can't imagine how pissed I wouldI can't believe that this show has such a low critic score... This show is absolutely amazing, whenever I reccomend shows to my friends who are bored and who have a Netflix account, the first two shows I say are, Prison Break and Breaking Bad. I think both shows are very entertaining and make you think a little. I didn't start watching this show til 2012, I can't imagine how pissed I would be if I could watch as many episodes in a row as I did, because every episode leaves you on a cliffhanger and then you HAVE to watch the next one. Great show 10 out 10, better than the Walking Dead, and I love the Walking Dead, I starting watching the Walking Dead before I watched this show, and then this show starting being more interesting. Expand
  18. Apr 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best.........Show............Ever.....................Im a walking dead fan and i think this show might just beat it.
    This show actualy made you care for or hate the caracters. and actually care what happens to them
  19. Feb 1, 2013
    Oh how I miss this show being on the air! Awesome from the first Season all the way through to the very last one! Once you start you can't stop watching, it gets better and better!
  20. Oct 21, 2012
    Yeah, so this is an interesting show. I pay attention to details, and although his show has many fake parts, parts that are very unrealistic, and forced action and forced things that happen, it still is entertaining. I watched all 80 episodes. I would not necessarily recommend this, it is long, and only so/so. But it is not horrible. I have mixed reviews on it. It is far from the bestYeah, so this is an interesting show. I pay attention to details, and although his show has many fake parts, parts that are very unrealistic, and forced action and forced things that happen, it still is entertaining. I watched all 80 episodes. I would not necessarily recommend this, it is long, and only so/so. But it is not horrible. I have mixed reviews on it. It is far from the best show like many say, but it is definitely not a b ad one. I was actually stuck between giving it a 6 or a 7. I would probably rate it a 6.5. I agree on a lot of points with user "BobGeldoff's" review. But would rate it a bit higher. There are many worse shows. At least this show has progression and new things going on and being introduced. Expand
  21. Jul 12, 2012
    Exciting, Suspenseful, Thrilling, and a mind-blowing series. Giving the action and adventure that you couldn't imagine. A wonderful show with awesome characters/personalities that holds an unpredictable plot.
  22. Jun 27, 2012
    Prison Break is one of my favorite TV shows. I loved the concept, HATS OFF to the creators! The first season was the best, because it has that feel of looking at a person inside prison who is making plans for escape. No wonder it cannot be compared to "The Shawshank Redemption" but it still is outstanding.
  23. Jun 23, 2012
    Simply, my favorite tv series of all time: great characters and plot, as well as settings. You do not want to do is see the second season of this fantastic series.
  24. Jun 14, 2012
    Watching this series I laugh when scofield laughs,I cry when he cries and all I wanted was to see those brothers happy.The plans they make and the way they execute keeps you on the edge of the seat.
  25. May 25, 2012
    Prison Break story line is closely linked to its entire running, almost as if series numbers aren't necessary. However the foundations in series 1 set in stone what would become an adventure in which excitement builds and effective plot twists merge together with competent characterization. With this in mind, even with hindsight, series 1 is not as strong as it could be, and althoughPrison Break story line is closely linked to its entire running, almost as if series numbers aren't necessary. However the foundations in series 1 set in stone what would become an adventure in which excitement builds and effective plot twists merge together with competent characterization. With this in mind, even with hindsight, series 1 is not as strong as it could be, and although entertaining does not project how great Prison Break is.

Acting true to its title, the story does featuring an intricate and insane plot to escape from a maximum security prison, but underlying this is a story based on brotherly bonds and commitments and how even the best thought out plans still require trust in strangers.

In addition there is a secondary plot outside the prison where attempts are made to encourage a lawful pardon. This plot caters for the main antagonists who emerge from corrupt government agents. However it's all a little irreverent and contributes unnecessary running time.

This adds to the issue of overexertion and repetition. The core storyline splits into two, but they don't share an equal interest and excitement. The tensions aren't mingling in together and it quickly becomes draining. This in itself is not a bad thing, if such draining is rewarded with progress in the plot, but it's not. The Series lingers on, sometimes hopelessly; it's too slow.

However that doesn't mean that it is boring. The acting is ace and the dialogue is immersive. In addition there are a huge number of characters who have strong personalities that you will have time to make your concrete connections to them. The show is full of tense moments, which in addition to a very appropriate soundtrack and ambient audio, makes the realistic environments even more compelling.

One would need to be more patient than an average individual. It starts off with a quick climb, but takes a long time to come down. If you can hold your nerve then there is a lot of potential here, and if you enjoy this then the other series are a must watch.
  26. May 20, 2012
    Prison Break is the best tv series that I have ever seen. With a good mix of action, adventure, suspense, and emotion, I recommend this show to everyone. Once you start watching you wont be able to stop. It has been a while since it has aired but the show is available on Netflix. Again I recommend this show to everyone, you wont regret it.
  27. Jan 6, 2012
    Awesome......... Must watch for action and thriller serial fanatics.......................................................................................................................................
  28. Apr 3, 2011
    Favorite TV series and that's saying a lot. If you liked John Doe then this is basically him in prison. Was sad when the show ended which has never happened to me before.
  29. Jan 31, 2011
    The first season was Awesome ... ! I can't help myself ...i watched its last 3 episodes in a single run ....
    The protagonist "Wentworth Miller" ..done a great job
  30. Nov 3, 2010
    The first season is the best! Too bad it had to end. The 2nd and 3rd season weren't as good as the first one. But, again the third one was brilliant. It might have been a little too much in the last season. But, still the series deserves a perfect 10.
  31. Aug 19, 2010
    The Most Awesome TV Show Ever!!!!! A Must watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. GoldieGoldie
    Jun 25, 2010
    best show ever!
  33. PranavaS.
    Sep 13, 2009
    I enjoyed it pity much at high levels and its one of the best serials i have ever seen. The suspense that holds until the last minute in every season is too good and it was really exciting to wait too.Of all the season i liked Season 2 where they try to escape from Fox river.I think Paul T. Scheuring has done a good job upto up to SEASON 4 22nd episode and then he gives a twist in Season4 I enjoyed it pity much at high levels and its one of the best serials i have ever seen. The suspense that holds until the last minute in every season is too good and it was really exciting to wait too.Of all the season i liked Season 2 where they try to escape from Fox river.I think Paul T. Scheuring has done a good job upto up to SEASON 4 22nd episode and then he gives a twist in Season4 22nd episode killing Scofield which is the hardest thing to digest after all seeing these many episodes who is the main character and is responsible for all the other characters to survive. Thanks to every one in the team of Prison break for such nice performance.Especially to Scofield alias Wentworth miller. Expand
  34. JosephM.
    Jul 12, 2009
    Excellent!
  35. JohnH.
    May 28, 2009
    Even better then the first five seasons of 24. Great cast. Great plot and suspence. Outstanding. My brother told me the third season was not quite as good as the first two, but it was still good. He looks forward and I do to watching Season Four, which I hope is not the last season. I love all of the characters. See this show!!!!!!
  36. PatrickL.
    Nov 7, 2008
    Prison Break is the best thing that has happened to television for a long time.Unlike many other series a lot of intellect,heart,dedication of crew and talents,and heart was put into the show and it cannot be copared to any other show.
  37. NithiF.
    Oct 29, 2008
    Prison break is the BEST TV SHOW THAT HAS EVER COME OUT. I really really really hope they do NOT cancel it as there are rumors that season 4 is the last one!! Whether they are doing what the title says, or looking for Scylla, it is written very well, has a lot of suspense and a great story unfolding. I think it should stay on TV for a long long long time, until Sara and Michael are grandparents!
  38. lansedv
    Sep 2, 2008
    awesome show....
  39. JasonS.
    Aug 9, 2008
    Amazing show, but not enough episodes and it is becoming a little repetitive: they are captured, then they escape, captured then escape, captured and escape, etc.
  40. PietK.
    Aug 5, 2008
    Very intellectual series with an moving plot and great acting
  41. OrenI.
    Aug 3, 2008
    Without a doubt, the best season of any non-comedy T.V. in the history of TV... Every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is the only T.V. show I would go out of my way to watch even though I could just watch them an hour afterwards online. Truly amazing!! The people giving this show a 0 are mad that it has such high ratings that they don't think it deserves. IMO, it Without a doubt, the best season of any non-comedy T.V. in the history of TV... Every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is the only T.V. show I would go out of my way to watch even though I could just watch them an hour afterwards online. Truly amazing!! The people giving this show a 0 are mad that it has such high ratings that they don't think it deserves. IMO, it deserves a 9.8 in total. WATCH IT!! After you see the first 4 episodes and things begin to clear up, you won't regret it. Expand
  42. AbdallaM.
    Jul 16, 2008
    Its a very good series and its worth watching.
  43. RenjiV.
    Jul 15, 2008
    Amazing...every season gets better.
  44. Bobbi
    Jun 27, 2008
    My favorite show! Love everything about it!
  45. guesteu
    Mar 22, 2008
    the best tv show ever
  46. Brianna
    Feb 25, 2008
    I love this show, it's the best thing fox ever aired.
  47. JamieP.
    Feb 7, 2008
    Absolutely awesome, best TV show out the right now, and it's just getting into it!
  48. Manisha
    Jan 15, 2008
    The best ever suspense thriller i have seen.... movies are different but suspense molded into series and keeping that same momentum and some time even better is a tough job.... I appreciate the prison break team and hope this series goes on and it remains interesting as it is now.
  49. CindyM
    Jan 11, 2008
    Anyone who doesn't like this is a loser - get a life!
  50. GigiD.
    Dec 8, 2007
    it's a very beautiful history, very full of blows of scene and news, it says about a big brotherly relationship. I hope that please do the fourth season. Thanks Bye
  51. dontwannaknowwhatever
    Nov 19, 2007
    Prison break is an awesome show all those critics like Tom Shales can suck their own dix.
  52. ChrisK.
    Nov 7, 2007
    Best thing since sliced bread. Probably better. It is literally the only show that I watch, and I have to unfortunately watch the DVD series because I work 2nd shift and can't always see it.
  53. JackM.
    Oct 17, 2007
    This is lowbrow, poorly made and cheaply marketed trash.
  54. AlyA.
    Aug 22, 2007
    All I have to say is I love this show and Wentworth!
  55. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    How are they going to get out of this??? Can't wait to see!
  56. RalphR.
    Aug 13, 2007
    Prison break is the best tv show to be made. so all you losers who say 24 and lost is better you are sorely mistaken the only down-side is the fact that you have to wait for another week to view the next one. 9 and 1/2 out of 10
  57. krisis.
    Aug 7, 2007
    I'm not someone who watches TV, but this show has me captivated every episode and hanging on a thread to see what ride it will take you on next week.....brilliant, ingenious, suspenseful.
  58. ArthurD
    Jul 22, 2007
    One of the Best TV Shows I Have ever seen , The Last TV show that i saw From No.1 Episode to the Last one was Four Years Ago ,, This One Has Kept me at home and it's really hard for me to watch TV any way ........... Very Interesting.
  59. ChrisD
    Jul 11, 2007
    This show is awesome! The only thing I hate about it is having to wait another week to see the next episode. It is full of suspense and has makes you anxious for the next episode.
  60. mayak.
    Jul 7, 2007
    This is the best TV to hit our screens in the past 0 years!
  61. abhinavs
    Jun 22, 2007
    This is my favorite show on TV right now. It is suspenseful, intriguing, and so much more. There isn't a better show out there. These critics are being really harsh and don't appreciate this show for what it is, an unpredictable thrill ride. I can't wait for seasaon 3!!
  62. DiegoC
    Jun 8, 2007
    The best show.
  63. SheenaL
    Jun 6, 2007
    Greg P, doesn't know 1 thing about IQ, his is probably .01& I would excuse him since to understand the plot you must have an open mind about everything to get a grasp of what is really happening. Good plot, keeps you thinking about what is going to happen next & then you're thrown a curve ball. Thumbs Up to the Creators!!!
  64. TimB
    May 24, 2007
    Really cool action packed series which will grip you and get you addicted to it. Must have TV.
  65. sajadM
    May 20, 2007
    terrible, absolute awful.
  66. MarkB
    Apr 22, 2007
    The 65 out of 100 review is bull. This is one of the best shows ever created. The characters are all good and there is alot about it to love. The suspence in this show is the best in the world. How you can make a show as suspenceful as this one takes alot of skill. I just dont know how they make a show so enjoyable to watch. I cant wait for season 3. I want to know what sona means.
  67. KATHERINEE
    Apr 20, 2007
    this tv series is so good. unpredictable scenes and above all the main character, wentworth miller is so gorgeous aside from being a very good actor in this tv series...
  68. SarahB
    Apr 1, 2007
    This show is just pure rubbish. What the **** is this plot? Acting???? ZERO. Plot is so absurd. Action? Thinks it's too cool. Overall a mediocrity for the mediocre, very low IQ people
  69. UfaF
    Mar 24, 2007
    Best show
  70. timo
    Mar 9, 2007
    very entertaining, lots of characters and an exciting plot maybe not a smart plot but very exciting and for any credible reviewer to give it less than 5 shows that he/she is in the wrong job.
  71. peterc
    Mar 6, 2007
    In my opinion prison break is incredible
  72. JoaoR
    Mar 5, 2007
    Great concept, poor execution... The problem with this show is the writing: 1) the conspiracy plot is so over-the-top that it becomes ludicrous (wouldn't it have been better for the bad guys to simply do nothing, instead of leaving a trail of dead bodies with gunshot wounds?); 2) characters do stupid stupid mistakes (like the lawyer lady who wants people to think she is dead and then Great concept, poor execution... The problem with this show is the writing: 1) the conspiracy plot is so over-the-top that it becomes ludicrous (wouldn't it have been better for the bad guys to simply do nothing, instead of leaving a trail of dead bodies with gunshot wounds?); 2) characters do stupid stupid mistakes (like the lawyer lady who wants people to think she is dead and then turns on her instant messenger; 3) the escape is far from brilliant, was done better by numerous movies (see Escape from Alcatraz); 4) the "action" of the show always has the same formula (plan + complication = reaction). In all, a disappointment. Expand
  73. marcusg
    Mar 5, 2007
    best tv show I've seen.
  74. TimX
    Feb 16, 2007
    Anybody who rated this show below 80 is ignorant and naive.
  75. RomuloJ
    Feb 12, 2007
    The best tv show since the invention of the wheel!!!
  76. AndreasW
    Feb 4, 2007
    It's a fantastic show and even overcome LOST on my favourite weekly show.
  77. JamesJ
    Jan 27, 2007
    Fantastic show,one of the most addictive and entertaining shows on TV.
  78. PaulaF
    Jan 20, 2007
    This is the best show in the history of television. It is absolutely incredible.
  79. jeaniser
    Jan 18, 2007
    this storyline is so intersting you can never figure out the next plot. that's what i like in a tv show or movie one you want to end but hate that it ended like a good book the actors are incredible. i will be glad when the vice president gets her do hear that writers,
  80. GoldieGoldie
    Jan 14, 2007
    best show ever!
  81. guesteu
    Jan 12, 2007
    the best tv show ever
  82. dandanny
    Jan 11, 2007
    Kick ass show, one of the best on TV.
  83. IvanB
    Dec 5, 2006
    This is great TV show!I heard that it's true,can anyone tell me more info on that?
  84. dicklick
    Dec 4, 2006
    i love it, very entertaining show....everyone should watch it
  85. CR
    Dec 3, 2006
    best show ever made! I can't believe anyone would hate this series!
  86. peterb
    Nov 28, 2006
    Easily one of the best shows on network television today. An incredible cast and fascinating plot structure, as far-fetched as it may be. It is addictive!
  87. CharlesM
    Nov 27, 2006
    I watched all episodes. I can't believe anyone would hate on this show. The acting, the plot, the characters, even the theme song is just genius. The T-Bag character is just, wow.
  88. Lucy
    Nov 25, 2006
    Prison Break is implausible, but that it what makes it a hit! The ideas are innovative and creative and the characters are wonderful! The show keeps you on the edge of your seat every episode, and keeps you wanting more!
  89. shawnp
    Nov 24, 2006
    de show is dope...
  90. A.C.
    Nov 20, 2006
    One of the best tv series ever. It has great story and very good actors. I saw first season, and only I can tell you is excellent. The second season will be on TV (in my country) in 2007. I can't wait that long!!! -_-
  91. FranjoZ
    Nov 6, 2006
    Very good show!!!
  92. ElizabethM
    Oct 31, 2006
    I love this show. I hate waiting an entire week for a new episode!!!
  93. Bananaz
    Oct 24, 2006
    ..this show is bananaz! Sometimes I feeel like im about to die because of all the suspense.. daaaaaamn its good! Season 2 rocks
  94. DKirkland
    Oct 18, 2006
    Good premise, bad story progression, terrible acting and a lame, predictable script. I had heard good things about this show, but it's over-rated crap!
  95. CharlieD
    Oct 10, 2006
    this show is one of the bets shows i've ever seen! after hearing good things about it form friends i decided to check it out, bad idea.... i got hooked from the first episode, with the drama and suspense delivering throughout all the episodes that followed. the ingenuity of Scofields tattoos and the charcterisation is fantastic. bring on season 2!
  96. rickyo
    Oct 9, 2006
    this show is phenominal
  97. gracem
    Oct 6, 2006
    love it,love it,love it!!!!!
  98. ArthurR
    Oct 5, 2006
    One of two shows I try to watch each week, with My Name Is Earl. For the same reason, really, both have the same willingness to just constantly throw entertaining crap against a wall. The plot is ridiculous, the dialogue runs from adequate to laughable, and I can't recommend it to anybody that hasn't been watching from the beginning, but I haven't missed an episode. Who One of two shows I try to watch each week, with My Name Is Earl. For the same reason, really, both have the same willingness to just constantly throw entertaining crap against a wall. The plot is ridiculous, the dialogue runs from adequate to laughable, and I can't recommend it to anybody that hasn't been watching from the beginning, but I haven't missed an episode. Who says a drama has to be believable? Who believes that all these bizarro medical cases keep showing up for Gregory House to solve? What's with the witches in Macbeth? Plus, the dialogue makes Prison Break more fun to watch with other people. All that said, though, by the end of this year, I hope they wrap it up, like they said they'd do. Expand
  99. miziel
    Oct 3, 2006
    Up until last night - oct 2nd - great show..last one I will watch though..our family voted this to be taken off our have to tape if missed list.
  100. XiaoieL
    Oct 3, 2006
    This show really RULES:)

If the show can stay as gripping as its premiere... it will be a welcome new prime-time puzzle.
    As with "24," the whole enterprise, however action-packed, would fall flat if viewers didn't care about the characters, and "Prison Break" doesn't disappoint.
  3. A riveting, suspenseful, briskly paced drama packed with intriguing performances.