• Network: ABC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.6

1. AimeeP
    Oct 10, 2008
    I enjoy this show very much. The only thing that throws me off is the fact that it five minutes too long. If it's an hour show leave it as an hour show don't add five minutes to the end. It's just plain annoying.
  2. AngelaR.
    Oct 2, 2008
    Keep Kate Walsh...make her the PRIMARY STAR and forget everyone else. Take out the random, casual, dangerous sex..almost makes me afraid to go to the doctor's today..such irresponsibility. Have a happy marriage somewhere, not everyone with a train wreck life. Discuss REAL issues with families, bio-ethics. Good writing has to be out there SOMEWHERE. Look at all the doctor/medical Keep Kate Walsh...make her the PRIMARY STAR and forget everyone else. Take out the random, casual, dangerous sex..almost makes me afraid to go to the doctor's today..such irresponsibility. Have a happy marriage somewhere, not everyone with a train wreck life. Discuss REAL issues with families, bio-ethics. Good writing has to be out there SOMEWHERE. Look at all the doctor/medical shows on TV. Not one is married. All lives are fallen apart. Not a single happy marriage...makes the medical profession look like freaks. There is a hollywood agenda here to meltdown love, family and any sense of values at all. Amy Brannigan is a joke. I would never want to go to such a messed up, shallow therapist who has no idea how to love another human being. And, then the pediatrician...keep him the HELL away from my kids! He's like a dog who eats the crumbs from a dinner he wasn't invited to. Expand
  3. Seth
    Oct 2, 2008
    Reading these reviews, I am asking myself which Private Practice are the critics watching? This series is becoming slowly better and very entertaining. I would like Addison to return indefinitely to Seattle Grace. I don't like it that she's there.
  4. SallyS
    Oct 9, 2008
    I really enjoy this show. I think it is only going to get better!
  5. matthewm
    Jan 3, 2009
    Last season of Private Practice was pathetic. But in the second season premiere of the show, it proved they aren't trying to be Grey's Anatomy, and shouldn't. They are they're own show, and it's not great but it's good, and good is good enough for me.
  6. ShayS
    Sep 19, 2009
    I can only use 7 to describe this show - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Though it’s better, Private Practice is not good enough.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    The combined writing talents of creator Shonda Rhimes and Buffy the Vampire Slayer mainstay Marti Noxon cannot resuscitate the ailing subplots now infecting the Oceanside Wellness medical practice.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Creator Shonda Rhimes promised deeper, sharper medical stories this season to tether this show to the ground, and tonight Private Practice delivers those - even if the so-called "moral gray" area of each feels contrived.