Psych : Season 5

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 7, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.4

1. Aug 16, 2010
    It's awesome. It's a funny, sarcastic show. If you've never watched, you can jump in at any time and not feel lost. The chemistry with the actors is top notch and has only gotten better over the years. Funny and intelligent. The dad's new more active role, but I like the old one where he's just retired and getting annoyed by his son, now him being annoying actually has an impact onIt's awesome. It's a funny, sarcastic show. If you've never watched, you can jump in at any time and not feel lost. The chemistry with the actors is top notch and has only gotten better over the years. Funny and intelligent. The dad's new more active role, but I like the old one where he's just retired and getting annoyed by his son, now him being annoying actually has an impact on investigations... also the Chief's role is replaced. Not enough of a disturbance to affect anything though. Expand
  2. Sep 23, 2010
    Like the previous seasons the fifth round of Psych is funny as usual. It's not exactly awesome, but definitely something I look forward to watching every week.
  3. Dec 20, 2012
    Psych Season 5, the conclusion to the Yin and Yang murders. Also, the Shawn and Gus chemistry has never been better. The show is constantly improving. The seventh season starts on February 27, 2013. The best comedy show on television. Hands down. Or up?
  4. Jun 24, 2014
    This show is so funny and I love it. Shaun and Gus make a great team and they have perfect chemistry. The show is funny and serious at times and I love it.

There are no critic reviews yet.