• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 7, 2006
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
6.9

1. Feb 23, 2014
    I was excited to watch this season because I LOVE psych, but I was disappointed on some of the episodes. The remake episode was just... terrible! It seemed like they were running out of ideas. Please note this is just on Season 8, not the whole series.
  2. Apr 23, 2014
    This series has been going downhill for a few seasons. It's like the actors have just checked out. It went from a really enjoyable buddy comedy show to a boring paint by numbers attempt at comedy show.
  3. Mar 1, 2014
    The actors have checked out. It's not about Shawn Spencer anymore. It feels like they wrote most of season 8 while sitting in traffic. The season premiere was the only episode that was worth watching. They have stuck it to their fans by not owning up to it being the last season. They should have ended it last year instead of giving us one crappy final season. They have tons of fans who deserve better. I own all of the Psych DVD's, but I don't know if I can bring myself to buy this season just for one episode. Very disappointed fan!!!!! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.