Psych : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 7, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
9.0

1. Apr 22, 2016
    This is a series done RIGHT! A perfect blend of funny interesting characters, boatloads of humor, and very clever in concept acting and execution. my personal favorite tv show that i would recomend to anyone with half decent tastes.
  2. Jun 12, 2015
    Really funny, if you have any sort of sense of humor youl love this show. it does get a little repetative, and theres plenty of plot holes, but is a comedy so who cares.
  3. Apr 10, 2015
    Full of characters that invert stereotypes.
    Shawn- Faux Psychic who is skeptical about Religion and the Supernatural.
    Gus- Well Educated Intellectual who is extremely superstitious and religious.
    The show's dialogue, acting, and characters really stand out, favorite show of all time and there will never be anything better.
  4. Mar 30, 2015
    Really sharp funny and highly concentrated humorous dialogue. Not for everybody but is anything that is good ever is. Give it a shot if you watched too much tv in the 80s
  5. Oct 10, 2014
    The police work part of the show is kind of weak but the best part of the show is the two main characters. They are kind of like a way less ugly American version of Simmon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Roday and Hill could just play best funny best friends in movie and shows forever and I would watch them.
  6. Jun 24, 2014
    I love this show because it is so funny and I'm not a comedy guy. A dramedy is perfect for me. Shaun and Gus are so funny and they make a great team. So funny
  7. Jan 16, 2014
    Highly original and very funny, Helped even more so with the great cast behind it. Psych is one of those shows that you know from the start is going to last a long time.
  8. Oct 19, 2013
    This show is hilarious and it makes you to fall in love with every character. Just watch one episode and then you will want to watch the next until you've watched the season, then you'll want to watch the next season until you realize this show has claimed your soul and you will never be the same again. You're family members will may became concerned, but do not listen to them for theyThis show is hilarious and it makes you to fall in love with every character. Just watch one episode and then you will want to watch the next until you've watched the season, then you'll want to watch the next season until you realize this show has claimed your soul and you will never be the same again. You're family members will may became concerned, but do not listen to them for they have never experienced Psych. Expand
  9. Oct 10, 2013
    Psych is a detective show about two smart, talented young men, who intelligently present themselves as possibly the two biggest idiots the world has ever known. Sort of like Ron Burgundy in Anchorman. Shawn Spencer was trained as a boy to by hyper aware of his surroundings. Honing this skill his whole life, he would make for a brilliant detective however Shawn, is also an idiot, aPsych is a detective show about two smart, talented young men, who intelligently present themselves as possibly the two biggest idiots the world has ever known. Sort of like Ron Burgundy in Anchorman. Shawn Spencer was trained as a boy to by hyper aware of his surroundings. Honing this skill his whole life, he would make for a brilliant detective however Shawn, is also an idiot, a lovable and hilarious idiot who instead decides to pretend he's a psychic and start a fake psychic detective agency. Along with his equally hilarious partner, Burton Guster, whose facial expressions alone are enough to make a show, they bring the Santa Barbara police department the best crime solving ratio in the state. They may be complete idiots, but they get the job done every time and so nobody can harp them for it. And we get to enjoy watching this comedic duo in all their glory. Great show. Expand
  10. May 30, 2013
    Wonderful show. Yes, it can be formulaic at times (Shawn always seems to find the guilty party in the nick of time, often after discounting them previously and accusing someone else), but I don't really think most people watch this show for the mystery. It's for the characters, how well-developed, interesting, and hilarious they are. If Shawn was a real person, he might get old with all ofWonderful show. Yes, it can be formulaic at times (Shawn always seems to find the guilty party in the nick of time, often after discounting them previously and accusing someone else), but I don't really think most people watch this show for the mystery. It's for the characters, how well-developed, interesting, and hilarious they are. If Shawn was a real person, he might get old with all of his quips and sarcasm, but he is perfect for a comedic TV show; his wordplay and stories are clever, and he always seems to show genuine emotion and heart. Dule Hill gets to show he talent for playing the straight man who enjoys his own occasional silliness, while Timothy Omundson plays Lassiter as the genuine straight man, always annoyed the Spencer and Gus's antics, but somehow never tiresome or redundant, and always seeming as though there is a little admiration or respect behind his derision. And Maggie Lawson's Juliet is nicely balanced between loving the crazy antics and wanting to be a good, serious, effective cop, allowing for tension within most episodes. Beyond the characters, the writing is clever, often showcasing interesting storytelling devices (such as the recent episode featuring two realities based on Shawn's actions), hilarious and memorable dialogue, and a lot more heart than would be expected in a police comedy. And, unlike most shows, the writing and stories seem to be getting better as the seasons go on. Of course there are some duds every now and then, but I am always re-watching episodes two or three times for the laughs, and discovering new and interesting things each time. Expand
  11. Feb 15, 2013
    This show is my favorite dont get me wrong, but i hated the last episode of season 6.
    henry reminds me to much of my dad. And the fact he dies really really sucks!
  12. Jan 10, 2013
    I'm actually quite suprised with the negative reviews, Shawn and Gus are my favourite 'dynamic duo'. On the other hand, the show can be a little repetitive.
  13. Aug 1, 2012
    Psych is the best long-running dramedy on television. Let's talk Tom Gilato, one of the critics often quoted on this site. He is upset that the main character on this show is just an overgrown kid. You know what Tom--let's make Shawn Spencer more mature just for you. In fact, let's make them all very mature and adult like. That would be so interesting. Can you hear the sarcasm in my text?Psych is the best long-running dramedy on television. Let's talk Tom Gilato, one of the critics often quoted on this site. He is upset that the main character on this show is just an overgrown kid. You know what Tom--let's make Shawn Spencer more mature just for you. In fact, let's make them all very mature and adult like. That would be so interesting. Can you hear the sarcasm in my text? How did that guy ever get a job as a critic. What a loser. Psych has proven that it could go for 5 more seasons if they wanted to. It's comedic brilliance. Expand
  14. Jul 27, 2012
    This is by far one of the best shows i have watched. The writing is absolutely brilliant. Its not just funny, its "OFF THE HOOK" funny. Its "COMPLETELY NUTS", funny. The show is about a slacker called Shawn Spencer who has developed great observational skills because of intense training from his father who has worked as a Policeman for the Santa Barbara Police Department. Shawn has aThis is by far one of the best shows i have watched. The writing is absolutely brilliant. Its not just funny, its "OFF THE HOOK" funny. Its "COMPLETELY NUTS", funny. The show is about a slacker called Shawn Spencer who has developed great observational skills because of intense training from his father who has worked as a Policeman for the Santa Barbara Police Department. Shawn has a passion for solving mysteries and gives tips to the SBPD for both, the passion and the reward money. He accidentally starts to work as a Psychic consultant to help the homicide division tackle complex murder mysteries. Please do watch the Pilot before watching any other episode. It will all fall into place. I do not want to give away the spoiler. The show is very post modern, if you will and each and every character is so well defined and likable. That, coupled with all the pop culture references in both a positive and a negative light, the hilarious father son relationship and the complete madness between Shawn Spencer and Burton Gustor, his best friend, who also works as a Pharamaceutical Sales Representative, pulling Detective Lassiter's case all the time, Buckets of nice sweet love stories (devoid of that idiotic sexual tension that one sees usually in any drama on TV these days) and lastly, the pure detective work based on attentiveness, astute observations and instincts without the use of fancy, over the top scientific machines and equipments that help you solve identities and what not, makes this one the best detective shows, of course, as always, after COLUMBO. The beauty of the show is that while watching, you don't care so much about the case, as its all just about the humor and the characters. The show is based on Crime in Santa Barbara. The city is known to have the least crime rate, possibly none. You probably don't even need a homicide division in SB. I think that's the irony and the point of the show. That itself should give away the humor ride you are in for when you start to watch the show. While it is based in Santa Barbara, the show is shot in White Rock, British Columbia, Canada. The cinematography is beautiful, the music selection and the back ground score is really nice and the acting is flawless. It's a must watch if you are into witty humor!! Expand
  15. Jun 17, 2012
    How could you hate a show of this caliber? I've watched all 6 seasons at least 6 times through! The inside jokes are unbearably funny and the way the cast gets along is amazing. A lot of these old reviews compare it to Monk, I was never that kid growing up (when monk/psyche were still back to back) who picked one or the other. I did grow fonder to psych as it was more lively and had betterHow could you hate a show of this caliber? I've watched all 6 seasons at least 6 times through! The inside jokes are unbearably funny and the way the cast gets along is amazing. A lot of these old reviews compare it to Monk, I was never that kid growing up (when monk/psyche were still back to back) who picked one or the other. I did grow fonder to psych as it was more lively and had better jokes. The immaturity of the characters adds to the appeal of the show even more. Expand
  16. May 27, 2012
    Psych is a comedy and a crime drama. Every single part of this show is hilarious and at the same time, the mysteries are interesting too. The show doesn't seem to take itself seriously, which absolutely awesome and what makes this show just that damn good.
  17. Feb 6, 2012
    THE best show on TV. It mixes cop dramas with comedies.
  18. Oct 12, 2011
    This show is one of the greatest, most funny things I have ever seen. The two leads play off each other in such a way that you have to wonder if they are best friends in real life. The show has had its ups and downs but deep down the show is still the same. A man who is not afraid to bring out his inner child.
  19. Oct 12, 2011
    James Roday and Dule Hill have some of the best chemistry on television. Each episode finds a way to use the show's talented cast, and each episode has a different feel to it. It avoids the repetition of other crime shows on TV today. Best show on television, no competition.
  20. Jun 28, 2011
    If you enjoy witty humor, compiling story and great characters, then Psych is for you. It's not a show that is serious, its just good storytelling with a witty delivery.
  21. May 29, 2011
    Best show ever. I laughed out loud during every single episode. The humor is pretty goofy, so not for the stuck up or stuffy, but the rest of you will be quoting lines from the show, without a doubt.
  22. Apr 28, 2011
    My favorite show of all time. It's kind of sad that there are a few retarded individuals/critics who would have the audacity to rate this show anything lower than it truly is - a 10.
  23. Apr 16, 2011
    This is one of the best shows i have ever seen! It has all the elements a show needs to have, humor(for all ages!),action, adventure, cheesiness, etc.
  24. Mar 15, 2011
    Though it doesn't live up to Monk, it is a great show, with very comical acts, that can make a geezer laugh his,butt off, and very great capers. Rhoday's performance, may be childish, but that's the whole point of the show, to give comedy.
  25. Feb 15, 2011
    One of the best hours of tv today. James Roday is ridiculously funny and Dule Hill is a perfect counterpart. Every episode is packed with jokes that will keep you laughing days later. You will want to watch each episode multiple times because you will catch jokes you missed with earlier viewings because you were laughing threw them. There are episodes for all kinds of interests from sportsOne of the best hours of tv today. James Roday is ridiculously funny and Dule Hill is a perfect counterpart. Every episode is packed with jokes that will keep you laughing days later. You will want to watch each episode multiple times because you will catch jokes you missed with earlier viewings because you were laughing threw them. There are episodes for all kinds of interests from sports fans to people who enjoy hawaiian fruit, the show appeals to anybody who has any type of hobby. If you don't like television then this show isn't for you but if you do watch tv then I highly recommend it. Expand
  26. Dec 10, 2010
    A quality show that has a great sense of humor, is well cast, and has many guest stars. Each episode is funny, witty and interesting expecially when they have guest apperences like the cast of twin peaks and the karate kid.
  27. pps
    Nov 19, 2010
    This is such a funny show. I can;t believe it isn't more popular than it is. THough honestly it has gotten steadily worse. The early seasons were terific but now they are just good, and crap comparded to what it used to be.
  28. Aug 16, 2010
    It's awesome. It's a funny, sarcastic show. The chemistry with the actors is top notch. Funny and intelligent. Don't pass this one up because of the stupid critics.
  29. Jim
    Jan 1, 2010
    great show, well written with an excellent cast. I love watching this show and eagerly wait for the new episodes to come out
  30. UsagiC
    Dec 14, 2009
    If I wanted a serious crime drama, I'd watch Law and Order, CSI (in one of its seemingly endless carnations), or NCIS. The critics are taking themselves waaay to seriously. Psych is cheesy in the best possible way. There's nothing better than ending a week of work and classes than watching my two fav detectives solve mysteries. If the show is too far-fetched for the 'oh, If I wanted a serious crime drama, I'd watch Law and Order, CSI (in one of its seemingly endless carnations), or NCIS. The critics are taking themselves waaay to seriously. Psych is cheesy in the best possible way. There's nothing better than ending a week of work and classes than watching my two fav detectives solve mysteries. If the show is too far-fetched for the 'oh, look at me I work for the WSJ so my serious opinion matters' critics who don't like it, well, that's what we 'low-brows' like to call escapism. Expand
  31. JeanAnneP
    Nov 24, 2009
    It's certainly not demanding or intelligent viewing but sometimes all you want is a bit of light-hearted comedy that you dont have to take too seriously and that's what this is; just something fun to do at the end of a long hard day
  32. DarinA
    Nov 21, 2009
    Funniest, best show on TV. Finally something that I can watch with my teenage kids. All episodes are extremely funny and well written. What a fun ride!!!
  33. Kai
    Oct 17, 2009
    In all honesty a pretty amazing show. Even when episodes become samey the show still delivers.
  34. KevinH
    Oct 9, 2009
    One of the best shows I have ever seen.
  35. NateR
    Sep 26, 2009
    This show is one of the funniest, smartest, and most original shows on the air. It may not be a critical darling but boy do us fans love it!
  36. CharlieO.
    Aug 29, 2009
    Best Show on Cable. Don't listen to the negative reviews. They are a web of LIES!
  37. EliS.
    Aug 28, 2009
    I never miss this show its fantastic. The critics are dumb.
  38. ZackS.
    Aug 24, 2009
    One of the greatest shows ever. USA really knows what there audience likes.
  39. Tofu
    Aug 9, 2009
    Best show ever it is soooo funny I don't miss a single show and it not bloody at all.
  40. DaveC
    Jul 19, 2009
    I am absolutely BLOWN away by critics overall rating of this show. This is one of the only shows on TV that makes me and my wife laugh out loud. Shawn and Spencer (James and Dule) are one of the best comedic duos to grace the television airwaves in a VERY LONG time. Plus the "Find the Pineapple in every episode" game is just a fun thing my wife and I do in addition to the greatness of the I am absolutely BLOWN away by critics overall rating of this show. This is one of the only shows on TV that makes me and my wife laugh out loud. Shawn and Spencer (James and Dule) are one of the best comedic duos to grace the television airwaves in a VERY LONG time. Plus the "Find the Pineapple in every episode" game is just a fun thing my wife and I do in addition to the greatness of the show. This show, unlike many others i have rated, gets a full 10! Expand
  41. StuieM.
    Jul 18, 2009
    Scrubs is to ER what Psych is to Law and Order.
  42. TyroneL
    Jun 23, 2009
    Easily the best show on TV! if you haven't started watching watch now you won't be disappointed.
  43. jayned
    Jun 22, 2009
    The Funniest Show Ever Invented, Finally A Show You Don't Have To Be Ashamed To Admitting Your Obssessed With. The Cast Work Perfectly. And The Script Is A Chunk Of Heaven!
  44. JohanB
    Jun 19, 2009
    This is one of those shows with humor that you either hate, or love. It's filled with references to all kinds of popular culture, from 80's bands to current happenings. The characters are funny and loveable and the people playing them make this all possible. Great show in my opinion!
  45. KimberlyS
    May 17, 2009
    I love everything about this show. The writers always make me laugh. James Roday and Dule Hill have great chemistry. Their relationship is a driving force in the show. In addition, James Roday is an amazingly gifted individual - acting and writing.
  46. RamrajR.
    Apr 13, 2009
    I never really thought i would love this show....This show has got great comedy,superb characters and it will blow your mind......basically its awesome......Shawn and Gus are just superb and so is Henry,Lassiter,Juillet amd ofcourse Chief Vicky...it is superb and thank you Steve Franks!!!!
  47. KerryF
    Feb 25, 2009
    Great fun! Characters with depth and humor.
  48. JennyR
    Feb 22, 2009
    Psych is the only show that I bother catching up on.Definitely my favourite show. It's very well thought out.And I loved James Roday!It's for those light hearted people,who like to enjoy life.
  49. mathewi.
    Feb 7, 2009
    A very sophomoric show, I can't believe people like this show.
  50. AlmaC
    Jan 3, 2009
    I can't stand those idiots! Not funny at all!
  51. AlexG.
    Oct 21, 2008
    Oh yeah. It's that good.
  52. GuyR
    Sep 27, 2008
    It's like Diagnosis murder meets Ace Ventura with a modern sense of humour. My favourite show at the moment.
  53. IanO
    Jul 11, 2008
    WOW!! I loved Psych. The charecters are amazing. THis show is 10x better than MOnk YOU WILL LOVE IT.
  54. LucyM.
    Jun 26, 2008
    I only like funny. Psych is in my top 3 favorite TV shows, with Monk being another. These critics say that its a bad redo of Monk, but liking two shows doesn't make them THAT similar. Psych is a story of two best friends who have a relationship like any other best friend pair, which makes it easy to relate to. Monk is a detective show that includes a strange, but hilarious cast. This I only like funny. Psych is in my top 3 favorite TV shows, with Monk being another. These critics say that its a bad redo of Monk, but liking two shows doesn't make them THAT similar. Psych is a story of two best friends who have a relationship like any other best friend pair, which makes it easy to relate to. Monk is a detective show that includes a strange, but hilarious cast. This makes it so much different because Psych is you and your friend being the funniest you've ever been, while Monk is an interesting new story every time. (Not saying Psych is predictable.) Expand
  55. CL
    Mar 14, 2008
    One of those hilariously intelligent shows that have lovable main characters.
  56. EricE.
    Jan 18, 2008
    One of the best shows of all time! I love my Monk and Psych Fridays! USA is really building up quite a lineup of excellent shows as of late. I think I watch more USA then the 4 major networks combined.
  57. DamianS.
    Jan 17, 2008
    By far the best show on TV right now. I've even found myself looking forward to it on Friday nights! Has surpassed the now growing old ways of MONK.
  58. AnotherP.
    Dec 28, 2007
    This show is so incredibly amazing.The amount of chemistry James and Dulé have makes the show even more enjoyable.Everyone should watch it.
  59. BobbyHill
    Dec 20, 2007
    The number one show I look forword to every friday. If you like monk, you will love seeing Shawn and Gus's antics.
  60. ScottC.
    Nov 20, 2007
    Intelligent, funny, thoroughly entertaining.
  61. ChrisS.
    Nov 17, 2007
    Fun show, perfect cast, rapid-fire dialogue. Most enjoyable new show I've seen in a long time.
  62. KayM.
    Sep 19, 2007
    Psych is my new favorite show on tv! After channel surfing, I came across Psych and was instantly hooked. The writing is clever and light hearted with story lines that don't require voting. It is refreshing to have a show that I can watch with the whole family.
  63. AlyA.
    Aug 22, 2007
    I don't know what to say other then its GREAT! Never miss an episode.
  64. EricaC.
    Aug 22, 2007
    I must say this is my all time favorite show, I love mysteries but this one the whole family can watch. Sometimes even my nieces and nephews come over and we just have a grand family meeting. It is the only show we all agree on.
  65. ChrisC.
    Aug 18, 2007
    This is the TV equivilent of cotton candy. Light, silly and completely enjoyable. James Roday nails his role as Sean. As effortless as James makes it appear, creating an likeable and engaging character from the wisecracking slacker requires a deft touch to balance zanny without chewing up the scenery. And it's awesome to see Dule Hill back on TV. This shows that he has the range of This is the TV equivilent of cotton candy. Light, silly and completely enjoyable. James Roday nails his role as Sean. As effortless as James makes it appear, creating an likeable and engaging character from the wisecracking slacker requires a deft touch to balance zanny without chewing up the scenery. And it's awesome to see Dule Hill back on TV. This shows that he has the range of going from the gravitas of Arron Sorkin and the weekly world ending crisis of the West Wing to something completely whimsical without missing a beat. The man has some serious chops. So, plunk down a buck and enjoy the silly sticky fun. Expand
  66. meselfandi
    Jul 16, 2007
    Most people think this is a knock off. I di d too, at first, but now I really like it and think its really funny. It's fast-paced and clever. Surprisingly hularious.
  67. SteveL
    Jul 15, 2007
    I really like this show. And I don't like many shows. It's clever. It's funny. The chemistry between Spencer and Gus is terrific. It's just a good light-hearted show.
  68. StirFry
    Jul 14, 2007
    Perfect show! Sarcastically hilarious! The way Roday and Hill work together just crack me up too! I couldn't WAIT for the first season to come out, and now I've got it! Funnier than Monk, in my opinion, but then again, I am a sarcastic person. That's why it appeals to me more than Monk.
  69. VA.
    Apr 29, 2007
    Great Inteligent Funny Show!
  70. Omelet
    Apr 17, 2007
    I love this show very much. Sure there is room for improvment but it is still very well written, and casted. I found that people either really like this show or really hate it. But I've never met a single person who I introduced the show to and they thought it was stupid. It has truely grown since the first episode and many things about this show strike me as phenomanal. There is a I love this show very much. Sure there is room for improvment but it is still very well written, and casted. I found that people either really like this show or really hate it. But I've never met a single person who I introduced the show to and they thought it was stupid. It has truely grown since the first episode and many things about this show strike me as phenomanal. There is a huge age range of people that watch this show, from 10 to 60 year olds. Hey, if it keeps the attention of a kid and is loved by older adults then I say that is something. Expand
  71. KayN
    Apr 4, 2007
    I love the show and am looking forward to this summer. Hope to see more character development. Get a real kick out of the weird little credit segments.
  72. EvanG
    Mar 29, 2007
    The only show that is worth stayin in on Friday until 10 to watch.
  73. CherylW
    Mar 6, 2007
    It's a funny show. Roday and Hill ave great chemistry.
  74. BB
    Mar 6, 2007
    I have been an avid TV watcher my whole life and this show probably my favorite of all time!
    Mar 2, 2007
    The only show I will buy from iTunes if I miss an episode. Totally funny and fun.
  76. shastafruit
    Feb 25, 2007
    This show has REALLY grown on me. Not as perfect as Monk, but original and funny and cute.
  77. benn
    Feb 18, 2007
    i dont know why some of the critics were comparing psych to monk i found monk extremely boring however this show just makes me laugh out loud
  78. NQQ
    Feb 15, 2007
    everything is perfect. the cast is so into character. the episodes and the jokes are original. I can't get enough of this show
  79. JeremyF
    Feb 11, 2007
    A very hilarious comedy with an awesome premise. It is really true that people will often believe a supernatural explanation over a real one. Excellent acting and dialog!
  80. ScottH
    Feb 5, 2007
    This is the BEST show EVER, it gives the mix of monks detective skills and a character that makes us all laugh until we blow wind
  81. jbthomas
    Jan 25, 2007
    this show is so painfully stupid it makes me cringe just to see the commercials for it. how can USA carry a brilliant show like Monk and fall for this waste of time?
  82. RobertB
    Jan 22, 2007
    I love this show. The characters are extremely funny and the mystery of each episode keeps you wanting more. I don't see why the reviewers were so harsh.
  83. RamzeezeB
    Jan 4, 2007
    It's an original show and creative. its unique how he can figure out things just by keen observation. an awesome show. should continue for lots more seasons.
  84. GyasiW
    Sep 19, 2006
    This show makes me laugh SO HARD. He's hilarious. I enjoy it a lot.
  85. JoshM
    Sep 14, 2006
    The show is exactly what I need after a long week. Funny, refreshing, and always a joy to watch.
  86. HaroldW
    Sep 4, 2006
    A great show. Very entertaining.
  87. JeremyW
    Sep 4, 2006
    Darn funny show. I worried a little after the second one aired, but they seem to have gotten back on top with some really funny stuff. Hope the show keeps evolving, I think it will need to.
  88. anonymous
    Aug 29, 2006
    A very clever and witty show although throughout all the episodes i become impatient with the character of Shawn Spencer.
  89. TerryS
    Aug 25, 2006
    Great comedy, great CASTING, GUS and SHAWN are PERFECT compliments of each other. Uplifting, funny, warm, REAL... my only complaint: from a psychic or detective point of view there is very LITTLE substance. There is not alot of REAL investigative work.
  90. LuvPsych
    Aug 25, 2006
    I stumbled across this show on the iTunes Music Store because the pilot episode was free. I just purchased the rest of the series. This show is hillarious!
  91. ScottP
    Aug 20, 2006
    Great show, great cast.
  92. jinr
    Aug 19, 2006
    It's great...watching tv should be entertaining...and I love this show PSYCH,,,
  93. TraceyR
    Aug 14, 2006
    It's hilarious! My whole family enjoys it.
  94. trixxtr
    Aug 14, 2006
    What's the difference between this show and Monk? Let me tell you. This one is silly, and silly and ... well... silly!.. I usually give 3-5 episodes to shows even if I hate the pilot, but I turned off the set in the fifth minute of the spelling bee episode (#2). I had to. I couldn't have lived with myself knowing I'd wasted another hour of my life for this junk.
  95. jacks
    Aug 14, 2006
    Perhaps the most annoying protagonist to emerge in years. Sheer agony when the lead character is onscreen.
  96. nickyb
    Aug 10, 2006
    Great show. Original. The Critics are looney for not rating it higher. Every episode is better than the last.
  97. JoiH
    Aug 8, 2006
    Incredible waste of Dule Hill's talent
  98. zangel
    Aug 7, 2006
    great show
  99. CarolP
    Aug 6, 2006
    taped the 2 hour premier. watched it and never taped again. really, really stupid.
  100. Jamesw
    Aug 5, 2006
    Warning: DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SECOND HALF OF THE CRITIC REVEIWS! instead listen to someone who watces this show consistantly, ive been watching since the beginning, one critic says shawn (yeah thats how its spelled) spence is nothing more than an overgrown kid. thats whats great about him, he is very immature at times. anyway this is refreshingly diferent than USA'S other detective hit Monk.

1. It takes itself seriously pretty much not at all, which is precisely what we want at 10 p.m. on a summer Friday.
  2. There are holes to fill, though, before this show gets up to "Monk" level. What's encouraging is that it starts solidly and has a chance to find itself.
    It's not only laugh-out-loud-until-soda-squirts-out-of-your-nose funny, but it's also perfectly cast.