• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 27, 2015
Season #: 1, 2, 3
6.0

1. Sep 28, 2015
    Absolutely brilliant. So many twists and I was thrilled for whole one hour. Priyanka Chopra is Outstanding as Alex Parrish and the whole cast is incredible.
  2. Dec 24, 2015
    The show's not bad, its just not very realistic. Yes, the FBI Training Facility looks less like a training facility and more like a resort for perfect-bodied people. And yes, sometimes the personal drama is a bit much. But what do you expect?? It's television! It's entertainment!

For those who are complaining that the flashbacks and details make the show hard to follow... I don't know what to tell you. It's not a very complicated show. Perhaps you should have stayed in school.
  3. Mar 9, 2016
    I just don't understand why people give this show so bad reviews. I read them before I began to watch, so it didn't make me want to even watch the show. So today I began to watch and what a surprise, it's GREAT. It makes me think of How To Get Away With Murder. I love the characters, they are all so special and have a lot to hide. You always want to know what will happen next, lot ofI just don't understand why people give this show so bad reviews. I read them before I began to watch, so it didn't make me want to even watch the show. So today I began to watch and what a surprise, it's GREAT. It makes me think of How To Get Away With Murder. I love the characters, they are all so special and have a lot to hide. You always want to know what will happen next, lot of suspense. So now it's late and I don't find the words I want to find to describe the show cause english is not my language and nobody cares about it but anyway you definitely need to watch this show. Expand
  4. Jan 19, 2016
    This is one of my favorite new shows of the season. It is exciting and fun and there is plenty of action to go around. I love the story as well. Plus Priyanka Chopra is so hot to look at every week!
  5. Feb 5, 2016
    One of my favorite shows that premiered last season. I love a mystery that isn't easily solved and the 'possibles' keep changing. Love some intrigue ... this show is it.
  6. Mar 20, 2016
    Love it ! Priyanka Chopra dose a great job as the lead!

Good cast!

Good Plot!

great twists!

Most of my friends think this is better than homeland. But I may differ in that. But still its good!
  7. Oct 7, 2015
    The Problem with new shows is the fast storyline and too many characters to introduce but Quantico is not one of those pilots it is a very different kind of show it involves not one but two storylines which is something not seen alot on television anymore. The first storyline is Alex's Past and the present is where the FBI is hunting her . It is full of suspense and Drama.
  8. Jan 12, 2016
    Quantico is fantastic and entertaining. It has many twists and after watching few episodes, you want to know, who the real terrorist is. Shortly after watching the first episode I actually was a little bit disappointed because my expectations of the very first show were very high. I thought that there would be more action. But overall it was not so bad and I really like the idea with theQuantico is fantastic and entertaining. It has many twists and after watching few episodes, you want to know, who the real terrorist is. Shortly after watching the first episode I actually was a little bit disappointed because my expectations of the very first show were very high. I thought that there would be more action. But overall it was not so bad and I really like the idea with the flashbacks. I know Priyanka Chopra from Bollywood movies and I like her role as Alex Parrish in Quantico. In fact the whole cast very promising. Sometimes the personal story of the characters gets provoking. Expand
  9. Oct 10, 2015
    I have liked the first 2 episodes and I want to come back for more. However, I am concerned it is a bit "action show by the numbers". Over drama and under character development. I do have to suspend a lot of belief.
  10. Sep 28, 2015
    Priyanka Chopra plays the leader, Alex Parish.
    This show has the perfect spin on drama and romance.
    There were many twists in the just the first episode. The
    plot is very interesting, there i no other show out there like Quantico.
    I look forward to watching the rest of this show.
  11. Oct 5, 2015
    Good episode with good twists and turns. All the actors have done an amazing job. Lead actress has done a good job. I look forward to watch the rest of the season.
  12. Oct 7, 2015
    The plot is interesting and very engaging. The format is cool and the lead actress is gorgeous enough to sit and watch the show. Plus, it's nice to see a diverse cast on tv.
  13. AKP
    Oct 7, 2015
    This show is getting addictive episode by episode. I love it. It is so good to see a tv show like Quantico. That Indian actress is very beautiful, my new crush and she plays her character brilliantly.
  14. Sep 28, 2015
    Overall a good first episode full of twists and turns, setting up the rest of the season for reveals. Every cast member supports it really well.

Priyanka Chopra was amazing until the last 10 mins of the show. The whole Cast shows a great promise. This seems to be a good series but can't judge it on a one good episode. Lets see what they build up further down the road. The plot seems

This seems to be a good series but can't judge it on a one good episode. Lets see what they build up further down the road. The plot seems good if they can use it well enough.
  15. Sep 30, 2015
    An amazing new series and my favorite this fall. I love this show so so much. The show's lead star is very cute and acts amazingly. A diverse cast is a strong part of the show and I think the whole cast nailed it. Can't wait for the next episode.
  16. Sep 29, 2015
    The first episode was the best pilot in a very long time. The star of the show, Priyanka Chopra, is brilliant in the role. Supported by an incredible cast, she rocks the screen every time she appears on screen. I really loved this show.
  17. Oct 1, 2015
    The best new drama of the season by a long shot. Hits all the right buttons with strong character development, action and intrigue. Sure the story has some elements of implausibility but this is fictional television at it best. Quantico is far better on every level than the wretched Blindspot on NBC which is sets a new benchmark for overwrought drama.
  18. Nov 10, 2015
    It may be junk, but it doesn't pretend to be anything else and is pretty well-carpentered junk. The annoying, not to mention the ridiculous, moments pass by so quickly, the editing is so punchy, and there is so much going on, that one has to acknowledge that the show has something to offer. I still have reservations about how appropriate it is to have such a light, silly, credibility-freeIt may be junk, but it doesn't pretend to be anything else and is pretty well-carpentered junk. The annoying, not to mention the ridiculous, moments pass by so quickly, the editing is so punchy, and there is so much going on, that one has to acknowledge that the show has something to offer. I still have reservations about how appropriate it is to have such a light, silly, credibility-free entertainment about domestic terrorism. But for now, I still want to find out what happens next. Expand
  19. Jul 18, 2017
    Last year, Quantico debuted on ABC with an incredible story line and a new action star for the next millennium. The show was so innovative and original, that it jumped quickly to the top of the ratings and was easily renewed. ABC thought the show was strong enough that it could draw viewers on any night, in any time slot, but they couldn't be more wrong. Quantico's first season was one ofLast year, Quantico debuted on ABC with an incredible story line and a new action star for the next millennium. The show was so innovative and original, that it jumped quickly to the top of the ratings and was easily renewed. ABC thought the show was strong enough that it could draw viewers on any night, in any time slot, but they couldn't be more wrong. Quantico's first season was one of the best seasons of television I've ever seen, but it was the kind of story that left many viewers questioning, what else could they possibly do afterwards?

In only it's second season, Quantico set two television records. The first, saw the biggest drop in rating ever between a first season and a second. The second, saw the show renewed for a third season, as it had some of the highest DVR and on demand numbers of any show ever! Quantico was renewed based solely on DVR and on demand numbers, something that is unheard of and as little as five years ago never would have happened.

The series started with a bang, a big one, as terrorist blew up New York's Penn Station and immediately blamed for it, an FBI agent of middle eastern decent, Alex Parrish (Priyanka Chopra). She's an introverted person, and she knows she's been set up, by the only people who could have, one of her classmates from her time at the FBI academy at Quantico, she graduated from a year earlier. From there, each episode is a mix of Alex on the run in real time, trying to figure out who set her up and flashbacks to her time at the academy, showing her interacting with her classmates as she tries to remember anything she may have missed.

TV shows just aren't written this well, it just doesn't happen, and when it does, it's usually in a ten episode cable series. I have never seen a network show that was this clever and gripping. Aside from the writing, Bollywood star, Priyanka Chopra, made the leap to Hollywood in a way that hasn't been done before. While Bollywood is just as big as Hollywood, it's biggest stars have never enjoyed the same success stateside, until now. She was beyond impressive and regardless of what happens with Quantico, has a bright future ahead of her.

Season two just started streaming and it's next up on my list, but like many, I am beyond curious about what could possibly happen next. For better or worse, the mystery was solved in season one, at least that's what we believe. What could possibly be left for season two? We saw them graduate the academy and we saw the end of the case, supposedly (I'm still a bit skeptical), where does the series go for here. Quantico always struck me as that series that was one hell of an idea, but if it succeeded, and it did, how does one keep the story going and keep it going with the same intensity? Similar shows with big ideas and tremendous first seasons like The Killing, The Riches, Under The Dome, and Wayward Pines quickly fizzled out. Will that ultimately be the fate of Quantico, or will it stand the test of time?
  20. Feb 13, 2017
    unpredictable twist.. too much drama,, it would be more interesting if the drama is a little lesser... priyanka is absolutely stunning and sexy (#OOT) ;)
    unfortunately season 2 is not much different plot than the first season
  21. Aug 23, 2017
    Just finished watching the Finale last week and it was a tear jerker moment when Ryan joined the woman he loves to run for their lives. It's just heartbreaking Alex is forced to betray her country.
  22. Nov 2, 2017
    It was such a good one and I really liked the way they acted. The cast was really awesome, and everybody looks so perfect on their roles (especially Priyanka Chopra). I had a great time watching this.

1. Reviewed by: Tim Grierson
    Sep 28, 2015
    For a show about highly trained, incredibly intelligent agents, Quantico’s pilot often succumbs to lame-brained plotting and a less-than-convincing portrayal of its specialized milieu.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 28, 2015
    Quantico is slick enough, and well-enough cast, to probably keep a good-sized audience watching.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 28, 2015
    Prior to the ludicrous escape, the pilot had done an admirable job keeping up the pacing, the interest and certainly the excitement level. That alone should get you to watch the second episode.