• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 23, 2014
6.9

1. Jan 24, 2014
    The show has a potential to become a good and strong tv series. It's like watching M.D House becoming a lawyer while still being and sociopath and a real scumbag.
  2. Jan 24, 2014
    Not as good as the original from Australia but still a 7 compared to most of what broadcast TV has to offer. Unfortunately because it is on broadcast TV it has been sanitized a bit which makes this Keegan less edgy than the Cleaver Green portrayed by Richard Roxburgh from down under. The pilot shows promise and I found the introduction of characters well done.. I think if Kinnear canNot as good as the original from Australia but still a 7 compared to most of what broadcast TV has to offer. Unfortunately because it is on broadcast TV it has been sanitized a bit which makes this Keegan less edgy than the Cleaver Green portrayed by Richard Roxburgh from down under. The pilot shows promise and I found the introduction of characters well done.. I think if Kinnear can grow into this role and become more difficult to love it could be as successful as the original Rake. Expand
  3. Mar 25, 2014
    so far so good I love it..................................................................................................................................................................................................
  4. May 3, 2014
    This show is amazing - not surprised that the geniuses running Fox have not opted to continue it. The same bunch of idiots that cancelled Firefly - need I say more..... Well yes, one more thing. Did I see a post by some dumb-ass that actually refereed to a show starring James Belushi and Jerry O'connell? Really? Kangaroo Jack? No wonder Fox News is so popular.

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Korbelik
    Mar 27, 2014
    Outside the courtroom is where the drama finds its feet.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Feb 20, 2014
    [Greg Kinnear's] charming enough and funny enough to make it work. If only the writing can rise to his abilities.
  3. Reviewed by: Vicki Hyman
    Feb 13, 2014
    The pilot is carried on Kinnear's rascally charm and is heavy on quirk.