Regular Show : Season 5

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.3

1. Apr 12, 2014
    Still my #1 favorite show, still is as powerful as ever! The story arcs are much more deeper everytime they go back in flashbacks of past episodes so it helps a lot!
  2. Mar 3, 2014
    Lets just say its my 1 favorite show besides the walking dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Jan 4, 2015
    One of the greatest cartoon shows of all time bar none. Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog, rugrats, Etc..... This show competes with the best of them. I love how the show uses modern and retro topics in there episodes. Its just a thrill to watch. Uses real music and goes places and says things that other cartoons are afraid to say and do. If you like funnyOne of the greatest cartoon shows of all time bar none. Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog, rugrats, Etc..... This show competes with the best of them. I love how the show uses modern and retro topics in there episodes. Its just a thrill to watch. Uses real music and goes places and says things that other cartoons are afraid to say and do. If you like funny american cartoons with an actual story this show will satisfy your tastes very well. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.