• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 9, 2014
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.3

1. Mar 10, 2014
    A great show with an interesting premise.The acting, writing, and directing is pretty good, especially for a network tv drama, where the writing is cheesy (ex. NCIS). I can't wait for more!
  2. Mar 11, 2014
    10! A light fare, intriguing, dramatic, interesting, and somewhat-spiritual mystery that is completed with a quality cast & writing, and gorgeous cinematography and editing. A twist here, a turn there, RESURRECTION is a beautifully-crafted event series that includes just enough drama and thrills to keep you tuning in & wanting more for the next 7 episodes.
  3. Mar 17, 2014
    this show is not great it just sad . i wish we can save are love ones from dead . but it is what it is i still love the creativity the creator who brought this show to life .
  4. Mar 17, 2014
    FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN WATCHING! This show is great and based on the novel "The Returned" by Jason Mott. This show has no correlation to the French show all the critics may claim. The only possible correlation is the Jason Mott was inspired by it, that is it. This will be and is a great series so far. I recommend watching it unless you have lost someone, since that will bring up too many memories. Expand
  5. Aug 10, 2014
    I just love this series, its the closest they've come up to the x-files yet. Every episode starts good and gets better towards the end. No boring comedy or acting here. I just finished watching the end of season one...and cant wait for September to watch season 2, I just hope they don't cancel with a cliffhanger then...keep it up ABC!
  6. May 11, 2014
    Resurrection succeeds at making you cry, give you chills and hope that a deceased loved one can return from the dead. I will give Resurrection a big 10/10,
  7. Mar 31, 2014
    best show ever i just **** love this show it couldnt be any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Apr 14, 2014
    I have to admit , I am intrigued by each episode. I think it is beautifully written , and the show has me wondering if this is spiritual or possibly alien or government. Tho I am hoping, the outcome is supernatural.

I am hoping there is no one particular religion but just a concept on our existence. That These people were chosen for a mission of introduction to our creator or life after
    to prove it does exist. I hope in the end of this series that it doesn't just cut off without giving us answers. I hope they do research on those who have had experienced NDE and feed the minds of people like me who would love to see a positive supernatural outcome in life after. Expand
  9. Apr 24, 2014
    I really enjoy this show... It is different from your typical shows.. The casting is perfect, the story lines keep you engaged. Cannot wait to see the next episode. I really hope the story lines keep us intrigued.
  10. May 5, 2014
    I love this show! Every week it has had me coming back for more! I enjoyed the Season 1 finale (Episode 8) so much that I watched it twice! I really hope they bring it back for another season!!
  11. May 8, 2014
    coolmmodemceomvevejvneijvnienvekmckdjmclsdamclasmlsdakmcldasmk m emvodfmcoemcoemcoemqocmoqemcoeqmcoeocmedmceocmoe emcoemcoefmomcoem
  12. May 26, 2014
    I just love this series. I hope they will not cancel it. My family and I love this one, I can't wait for the Season 2. I hardly seen a series to give you goosebumps and makes you suffer until the next episode like this one.

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Korbelik
    Mar 27, 2014
    Resurrection is the tamer American version [of "The Returned"].
  2. Reviewed by: Kevin Fallon
    Mar 10, 2014
    The dialogue doubles as patronizing directives of what we’re supposed to be thinking, carefully dictating Resurrection’s themes.
  3. Reviewed by: Lesley Smith
    Mar 10, 2014
    On the evidence of the first two episodes, Resurrection seems just one more twist on an American obsession with investigating what lies beneath the surfaces of rural or suburban idylls. As a device to tell the same old stories about illicit love affairs, family estrangement, hidden crimes, and the secrets parents keep from children and visa versa, the arbitrary resurrection of the dead seems pretty extreme, and, frankly, a wasted opportunity.