• Network: TV LAND
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 19, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2
5.0

1. Feb 1, 2011
    A death row convict on life support would demand my attention more than this ill-fated sitcom. The characters are uninteresting....the plots are anemic.....and, just as in "Just Shoot Me", the "whoosieface-what'shisname" that I refuse to remember is horrible. What a shame to have an entertaining show like "Hot in Cleveland" lead into something that scores about as many points as, well, the Cleveland Browns. Expand
  2. Jun 16, 2011
    we thoroughly enjoyed "Retired at 35" the last season and sincerely hope that it will continue to be shown.
    It gave us a lot of laughs and found the cast to be excellent. Thank you, LWilliams

1. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jan 20, 2011
    It has its moments and is well-appointed with seasoned actors who know how to hit their marks. So if you like Hot In Cleveland, then by all means stick around.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jan 19, 2011
    Retired at 35 is all about hitting your mark, spewing out a tired line then waiting for the canned laughter to start. Some people like the comfort of familiarity, but others just feel the contempt. Ahem.
  3. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Jan 19, 2011
    I can't see this comedy having long-term appeal, given the thinness of the premise and the boring character at its center.