Reunion : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 8, 2005
8.5

1. AmandaS
    Dec 12, 2006
    I loved this show and was very upset that it was canceled. I'm still curious as to who was the killer.
  2. AmandaF
    Sep 5, 2006
    One of the best, shows I've seen...the concept of having each episode a different year in their character's lives is a great twist! Please let us find out the conclusion of the show...the fans who did watch it are dying to see who killed Sam!
  3. JSpasuk
    Aug 13, 2006
    Creatively written to carefully develop characters and plot in every episode. Write up there with Murder One - more original than 24. Please allow those of us who did like it to see the rest of the story unravel!
  4. KatieB
    Jul 25, 2006
    Best show ever!
  5. AimeeS
    May 30, 2006
    It was getting very interesting and to take it off the air without any warning was messed up. If the ratings weren't great put it on at a different time instead of removing it completely. That's just messed up. Bring Reunion back so the people who did enjoy it can finish it.
  6. AmberA
    May 21, 2006
    I hope they bring it back too i read somewhere that reunion is on ntv7 do you get that channel if so can you tell me if it play the holl secson alrealy and is rachel the kill and if so why and why is craig in a wheelchair and why did henry hit marjoro
  7. AdriL
    Apr 23, 2006
    It was amazing. The concept & story line kept me coming back. Fvck what critics have to say, the people who watch it and don't get paid for their opinions are the ones that matter. I'm tired of shows like "LOST" and "PRISON BREAK", and not to mention "reality shows". I have had enough, and would love to see the rest of Season One of Reunion!
  8. Angel
    Apr 13, 2006
    was a great guilty pleasure....sort of a brat pack for the 00's..sad it was cancelled! hope the DVD comes out with the missing episodes
  9. michellg
    Apr 12, 2006
    I watched this show faithfully. In January when all of the other shows came on I couldn't find a new date and time, I wondered what happened. I am really upset to hear that it didn't get the ratings it deserved and was therefore cancelled. I would like to see the show return or go to DVD. Either way I am a fan and will look forward to it.
  10. wendyw
    Apr 10, 2006
    please bring high school reunion back
  11. TabithaS
    Mar 30, 2006
    i liked this show and it stinks that they cancelled it. hope it comes out on dvd with the last episode.
  12. KT
    Mar 1, 2006
    I can't believe it was cancelled. Will they at least bring it out on DVD! I am certain the many faithful viewers still what to know the outcome!!!
  13. LoriE
    Feb 9, 2006
    It is such a great show. it always keeps you wanting to see more. when is it going to come back on?
    Feb 4, 2006
    good show
  15. EileenS
    Feb 1, 2006
    This show was amazing and just like Point Pleasant they left all of us hanging. They released Point Pleasant on DVD. Are they going to do the same with Reunion I hope? I loved the casting and the originality of this show. Please bring it back! or put on DVD.
  16. catherines
    Jan 19, 2006
    why hasnt the show been on since Dec. 15th....Ive been waiting to see the next episode!!!
  17. rosemaryf
    Jan 11, 2006
    i really love watching this show, the characters are doing a great job, but please tell me where is it? and when will it come back so we can see who killed who and why???
  18. ElizabethB
    Jan 8, 2006
    oh yeah best show ever ever i am gonna miss it big time. i loved this show i really hope one day it comes back on !!!!!!!
  19. DallasH
    Dec 9, 2005
    The reunion is awesome! I feel like the performances of the actors really suck you in. My favorite actor is Will because of his mellow, cool personality.
  20. carolinew
    Nov 20, 2005
    This is the best show I have ever watched. I think as you watch it you connect with the characters and that is what a show should be like all the time.
  21. cub
    Nov 19, 2005
    why is this boring crap still on?
  22. kmorman
    Nov 18, 2005
    Awesome show!!! I have to admit it was a little slow through the first few episodes, but for those of us that had the patience to let a well developed story unravel, we have been greatly rewarded so far.
  23. LynnB
    Nov 11, 2005
    Perfect.Great Plot.Best show out there.Very suspensful,keeps me watchinh each week wanting more.
  24. giode
    Nov 6, 2005
    fun, intriguing, and so much story is crammed in each episode, due to its format of each episode recurring the events of an entire year.
  25. JoshB
    Oct 14, 2005
    A decent little mystery played out in a very soap operatic format. Fun stuff.
  26. ValA
    Oct 11, 2005
    I wanted to like this show because I found the concept and format intriguing, but the writing is dreadful and many performances wooden. I made it through 1 and 1/3 episodes then couldn't take it anymore. This is a good idea poorly executed.

[It] isn't very good at all, even for a frothy nighttime serial.
    The idea is inventive and almost makes me want to keep watching, except I already did and I couldn't handle the awkward bad choices characters made.
    Even as you laugh at the clunky dialogue, cringe at the large hair, get annoyed by wardrobe stylists who think that the "Miami Vice" look was still hip in 1986, you will get sucked in to "Reunion's" murder mystery.