• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.0

1. Nov 3, 2012
    Jennifer Jason Leigh is a welcome addition to Revenge and brings out the humanity in Emily Thorne who is wonderfully portrayed by Emily Van Camp, Season 2 picks up where Season 1 left of as Emily is struggling with the fact that her mother is alive and that she was not the woman she remembered her to be.
  2. Nov 3, 2012
    Started out a bit confusing but is now gearing up to be a better season than its first. One of the best shows on tv right now. Emily Van Camp does an amazing job!!!
  3. Jan 27, 2013
    Loved it at the beginning but the schedule is annoying. Ratings are going to crap. Why ??? A 3 week break at christmas and now another 3 week break to see the last episode. Looks like cancellation self suicide. 7 - 10 million viewers before the first break and now down to 5,7 million viewers because us .... the viewer has to put up with an ADHD type schedule. Good bye Emily, it was niceLoved it at the beginning but the schedule is annoying. Ratings are going to crap. Why ??? A 3 week break at christmas and now another 3 week break to see the last episode. Looks like cancellation self suicide. 7 - 10 million viewers before the first break and now down to 5,7 million viewers because us .... the viewer has to put up with an ADHD type schedule. Good bye Emily, it was nice watching while we could. Expand
  4. Jun 27, 2013
    The season started off a bit lack lustre but soon picked up momentum, leading to a explosive finale. With excellent performances all round the second season of revenge may not be as good as season one but still highly addictive.
  5. Mar 22, 2015
    Jennifer Jason Leigh was the perfect addition to the show. I really love so much her character, than I really hate she doesn't come back. So, why she returned?
    However the Initiative storyline gives another level to the show, that it's good. The real Emily/ fake Amanda death was so toughing, and it's probably the best episode of the show so far. The season finale was really good. And I don't understand why people hate the season 2.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 1, 2012
    Revenge's second season recaptured its melodramatic mojo after a muddled month. [12 Nov 2012, p.39]