• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 17, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.9

1. Sep 26, 2013
    I was hoping they would cancel that show. But it even gets worse this season. Bad acting, unbelievably stupid science, totally boring stories. I can barely think of any worse show currently on tv.
  2. Nov 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Season One was a fairly simple storyline about the fate of the world. Now, its a complex storyline about individuals. I could cope with the overall bad acting and the little too many plot twists and holes when the story was bigger than the characters. With this new angle it's too much effort to suspend my disbelief.
    I'd rather they had closed the entire show with season one finale leading to the whole planet being nuked.
  3. Feb 27, 2014
    Absoluely absurd not worth the time watching storyline irrelavent and drags on......i was hoping the nukes did not hit atlanta and phildephia and they could start from there of course more blood shed death and sadness.......really we already have that in real life.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 25, 2013
    Revolution is too convoluted for its own good. Streamlining would have been a better option for a show being thrown to the Wednesday wolves.