• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 12, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
3.7

1. Mar 8, 2012
    I would suggest to the critics if you don't like the show change channels. I personally like it. People with the negative thoughts always like to rain other peoples evenings.
  2. Mar 4, 2012
    I think Rob! is a very funny show and I think that the show delves into Chicano culture pretty well. I definitely aplaud the fact that they brought in actors that mean a lot in the Hispanic community for example Lupe Ontiveros, Cheech Marin, and Eugenio Derbez. Rob Schneider is funny because he seems to be a uptight middle class white man who married a Hispanic woman. I think that since marriages between Hispanics and White Americans have increased it is time that a television show explores these sorts of relationships. The show is almost as funny as The George Lopez Show and it will probably air for several seasons. It was also awesome that the popular radio dj Piolin was invited to as a guest star in one of the episodes. I give this show ten points, two thumbs up, and one big Orale! Expand
  3. Jan 13, 2012
    My review was supposed to be a ZERO, but you I don't see where you can edit or delete your review. I did like Rob Schneider when he was on 227. Jackee is a still a favorite.
  4. Jan 12, 2012
    Critics need to lighten up. I didn't expect to see Modern Family when I watched Rob and I wasn't disappointed. I actually had a few big laughs. The show is over the top with low brow comedy and it cracked me up. I hope it beats the odds and the criticism and becomes a big hit.

1. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Aug 27, 2012
    Rob is a scream, and not in a good way.
    Despite the general mediocrity of the show's dialogue, these are potentially endearing comic characters played by (mostly) excellent comic actors.
  3. Reviewed by: Emily Yahr
    Jan 17, 2012
    [An] offensively unfunny series.