• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 13, 2011
  • Season #: 1
4.0

1. Jul 29, 2011
    I think it's a very funny and enjoyable show and I look forward to every one. She doesn't seem to be acting, although, she might be. Whether she's acting or not, I really enjoy watching. She's a woman that gets out there and keeps going no matter how ridiculous she looks or sounds, or what people think of her. I admire that. Coming from a person who HATES reality shows, I LOVE this show!!!
  2. Aug 6, 2011
    I love Roseanne and always have , I do agree sometimes there is a but too much of her son Jake on the show all though he seems sweet it doesn't work , her Boyfriend seems sweet to , but there needs something more then him being so passive all the time.
    She shows all her flaws and that makes her even more human .
    I am happy she seems to be in a place of some kind of peace in her life. I do
    She shows all her flaws and that makes her even more human .
    I am happy she seems to be in a place of some kind of peace in her life.
    I do dvr this program and look forward to it.
  3. Aug 7, 2011
    this is a great show. god bless roseanne for her journey and her success. she tells the truth and goodness should come to those that do. rock on roseanne--- here's to your nuts!!

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jul 27, 2011
    The problem with this reality show isn't Roseanne--she's smart and charming--it's her son Jake, who tries too hard to be a funny cynic, and her boyfriend Johnny Argent, who takes "laid-back" to "Does he have a pulse?" status.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jul 27, 2011
    The "nuttiness" is contrived, but Johnny Argent, Roseanne's boyfriend of eight years, is amusingly droll. [1 Aug 2011, p.41]
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jul 15, 2011
    Roseanne's Nuts, as the thing is called, is so loud, dull, and dumb that it seems to be jackhammering an abyss into existence, but its reign as the most depressing show on air lasted only 60 minutes.