• Network: FOX , FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2010
6.5

1. Sep 24, 2010
    I knew "Arrested Development". I watched "Arrested Development." This show is no "Arrested Development."
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    i was promised something similar to "arrested development" ( which i loved ), what i was given was not even close. although will arnett is usually a funny guy and his material is usually quite entertaining i did not laugh or smile at all. none of the characters were likable and i could not relate to any of them. stop wasting your time, and make the arrested development movie
  3. Sep 23, 2010
    Running Wilde may not be accepted by most audiences, but Running WIlde is a decent, well written comedy. Sure the jokes may not be the funniest or brightest of the bunch, but with a decent cast, and good acting, Running Wilde MIGHT have a chance for season 2 to be greenlit.
  4. Sep 23, 2010
    Will Arnett and Keri Russell work surprisingly well together in a comedy, something I wasn't quite sure would work out, even though I love both actors. There are a lot of flashbacks to Arrested Development in terms of the tone and humor of the show, so I definitely think, at best, it will be a niche comedy and not to everyone's liking. I'm definitely going to give it a couple of episodesWill Arnett and Keri Russell work surprisingly well together in a comedy, something I wasn't quite sure would work out, even though I love both actors. There are a lot of flashbacks to Arrested Development in terms of the tone and humor of the show, so I definitely think, at best, it will be a niche comedy and not to everyone's liking. I'm definitely going to give it a couple of episodes to see where it goes! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Jim Scott
    Running Wilde exerts so much energy setting up the jokes that they end up forced. Arnett breaks off a couple of great one-liners, but Running Wilde has a lot of work to do in order to even be a good sitcom, much less a Hall of Famer like Arrested.
  2. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    The original pilot had funny moments, but also some pacing problems and dead spots-which the final version, unfortunately, if anything made worse. And a second episode that Fox just sent out is no more encouraging.
    I just wish he'd [Will Arnett] run away from this dead horse of a sitcom. [11 Oct 2010, p.38]