Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.7

1. JenevieveJ.
    Aug 31, 2008
    Yeah I Totally I want to Mary Diggy Daniel Simmons then if we Do then My name is gonna Be Jenevieve simmons and Yeah im in love With you oh and I had a Dream im gonna Be on Disney Chanel.
  2. ShanelleB.
    Aug 26, 2008
    I love this show, I really like diggy he is so funny and cute. Jojo is a good big brother to me just a normal brother and angela and vanessa are the coolest I like what they are doing!
  3. CrazieL.
    Aug 10, 2008
    This show is retarded the children are spoiled and they dont even do anything especially jo jo he is ungrateful and selfish and too cocky he always want some money but isnt doing really anything to earn it he is irrisponsible along with angela , she is childish with jo jo but vanessa is right for her age it seems like she is 26 yrs old by the way she act and diggy is ugly with angela and This show is retarded the children are spoiled and they dont even do anything especially jo jo he is ungrateful and selfish and too cocky he always want some money but isnt doing really anything to earn it he is irrisponsible along with angela , she is childish with jo jo but vanessa is right for her age it seems like she is 26 yrs old by the way she act and diggy is ugly with angela and jo jo russy isnt cute either justine is pretty and vanessa is very pretty also the new baby is real cute the children need dicipline you always give them what they want but ever thought of just giving your kids what they need this show needs improvement bc it sucks and idc if anybody disagrees with this really you might not care what i think but i also don't care what you think. Collapse
  4. Jazz
    Jul 14, 2008
    Those kids are spoiled brats that know NOTHING about life. all they think is MONEY. they go to daddy for money. hes so dumb. what kind of life lessons are those?
  5. CarolynC.
    Apr 17, 2008
    Love the show, it's based on love and family values.
  6. ValerieJ
    Feb 24, 2008
    This show is the best. My kids don't even want to miss the re-runs. Can't wait for the new episode.
  7. TiresaB.
    Jan 3, 2008
    First of all, just wanted to say that I enjoy looking at this show with my husband and my daughter. People are entitled to their opinion concerning the show, but to start calling people things outside of their names is very immature and you need to grow up! Regardless of what you think of Rev. Run he is still a man of God and you have to be very careful what you say about him and his family.
  8. shiloh
    Nov 29, 2007
    A great clean humorous show for audience of all age to view, commend rev displaying real father luv, at the end of the inspiring life message (such as conduct yourself as orchestra an) shot out to vanessa, they always said " what you put in, thats what get out " stay positive and hardworking someday y our own magazine will be bigger than vogue.
  9. KianaR.
    Sep 8, 2007
    Great show very family oriented. Shows how important family values are.
  10. LeslieW.
    Sep 4, 2007
    i luv rev. run and his family. i don't agree with some of the decisions they make for their kids, but parenting is about trial and error. yes, the kids are spoiled and that's okay. if you're able to provide for you family and have them want for nothing, then that's what you should do. i do agree that they should know the value of a dollar and run doesn't spend all i luv rev. run and his family. i don't agree with some of the decisions they make for their kids, but parenting is about trial and error. yes, the kids are spoiled and that's okay. if you're able to provide for you family and have them want for nothing, then that's what you should do. i do agree that they should know the value of a dollar and run doesn't spend all his money on worthless things. he has the money, why not spend it and splurge once in awhile for what his family wants. by the kids watching their parents and uncle russell, they will be business minded and have their own instead of working for someone else. the whole simmons family is about business and if they weren't it would be proven because they wouldn't have what they have today. all families aren't perfect, so for those that think rev. is a bad father, have you taken a look in the mirror? Expand
  11. AnitaC.
    Aug 21, 2007
    After watching you on OPRAH I signed up for words of wisdom from Rev Ron and now I can't unsubscribe and I'm so sick them. Please stop them! ENOUGH ALREADY.
  12. andrewp.
    Aug 2, 2007
    he is the best father on the earth
  13. leondrar.
    Jul 9, 2007
    Love those kids and I love this show
  14. JoshT
    Jun 28, 2007
    This show is terrible. Scenes are perfectly blocked so that each character in a room is on camera, and their body language gives away the fact that they were posed. There's even some waterworks on cue. It's a moving catalog with Daddy as cash machine. that has a lame consumerism-as-reward message.
  15. MattieJ.
    Jun 17, 2007
    this is one of the best family shows on tv it gives yoong adults on how to live their life so many never don't know how a family should be.....
  16. ShanytaR.
    May 28, 2007
    I love this show. It is a great depiction of a black family with great values and sensible children that were raised with love. Why does that have to be boring! Please someone tell Justine to use OXI Clean to get those grass staines out of Russy's pants...It works!! Love the show. Great life lessons!
  17. RunS.
    May 28, 2007
    Run's House is horrible. He is nothing but a workhorse for his spoiled family. Watching this show really pointed out how much of a slave men are in this society to women. Diggy is ugly with that yellow face, that jerry curl, and those braces. So are his two brothers. Run does not owe his ex anything if she lives in a hovel that is HER problem. Run already spoils his nearly grown Run's House is horrible. He is nothing but a workhorse for his spoiled family. Watching this show really pointed out how much of a slave men are in this society to women. Diggy is ugly with that yellow face, that jerry curl, and those braces. So are his two brothers. Run does not owe his ex anything if she lives in a hovel that is HER problem. Run already spoils his nearly grown kids--and a grown woman(Justine)--he should not have to spoil his ex as well. Run needs to get some heart and tell his children and his wife to get jobs. Making shoes with DADDY's company is not much of an accomplishment at all. Sorry Run's house is for kids that don't understand life. Expand
  18. diamondb
    May 26, 2007
    this is the best show in the world! russy is the best, keep doing ur thing run, jess you r beautiful! 1 last thing adopt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. RhondaB
    May 19, 2007
    I love having a show like this on MTV. It teaches great life lessons.
  20. billconner
    May 19, 2007
    rev ron i love your show,i just love your family ist all good.let me say that i am praying for your family with the lost of the baby.your wife is a great lady.just keep it real like always. william from HOUSTON,TEXAS.
  21. shalleesem
    May 15, 2007
    This is the best show I ever seen
  22. keyb
    May 10, 2007
    i love this show and the people who are in it.they all are so beautiful,especially Diggy and Russy!
  23. CONNIEL
    May 7, 2007
    the show is so funny and i enjoy seeing how the rich leave. the kids act like my kids i enjoy watching this show i give it two thumbs up!!!! i wish that i was them they get the good life. i like knowing what they do everyday with there life.
  24. JadaD
    May 2, 2007
    OMG!!! Diggy is my fav.! He is sooooo cuteeeee!!!!
  25. georgiab
    Apr 30, 2007
    I love this show. I love his kids and wife. I love their values. These are the values that I came from and most black families are raise this way. Very hard-working god -fearing people.
  26. TMoore
    Apr 29, 2007
    excellent display of black family
  27. jamesj
    Apr 13, 2007
    i love this show becouse what there is talking about is true
  28. DaveD
    Apr 1, 2007
    Run is the worst actor on tv in the past 20 years
  29. Sarahc
    Mar 28, 2007
    i luv dis show its gr8 i think run is a good dad cos he dosnt give da kids anything dey want they have 2 work but of course they get more than average kids runs a millionaire! this is gr8!!!
  30. crystalw
    Mar 26, 2007
    i luv this show!!!!!!!!!!!! ron is entertaining and loveable. great family!!! can't wait for the new season. to me the show teaches great family values. i wish ron and his wife were my parents cause of the luvof the give their kids.
  31. SamanthaD
    Mar 24, 2007
    I Love The show!!!!!!!!!!! The show makes me laugh and I Love it so much!!!!!!!
  32. LaVaunB
    Feb 14, 2007
    Hey yall diggy is sexy sexy By:Erin B
  33. ErinB
    Feb 13, 2007
    All yall gold diggers diggy is fine he mine im his dyme so its time for all yall 2 back off!!!!!!!
  34. DaisyN
    Jan 26, 2007
    Diggy is so fine. i'll never meet him, but i think we would make a cute couple. the show is funny especially Diggy when he acts like Micheal Jackseon or when Russy takes care of Pal
  35. MoyosolaE
    Jan 24, 2007
    All u girls better back off my man diggy we belong together.he is a caner and i am a tarus and that = love.I love run`s house it is a great show.diggy is my favrito.
  36. brakias
    Jan 17, 2007
    Diggy is my man so yall triks vetta watch ya comments unless ya wanna get cybercut!!!!!!!!!!!!stop stalkin my freaking hubby
  37. ladyapea
    Jan 14, 2007
    diggie is mine so don't even think about him if you are looking this you are so hot
  38. ladya
    Jan 14, 2007
    diggy is my man so you better keep your comments to yourself oookkkaaayyy!!!!!!!!!
  39. naijhah
    Jan 14, 2007
    i love this show i mean i watch it all the time it come on
  40. MichaelR
    Dec 31, 2006
    Excellent! Wholesome family with real life issues.
  41. zackv
    Dec 12, 2006
    this is my favorite show out there hopefully he makes a season 3
  42. YonaM
    Nov 21, 2006
    I love the way you dress up DIGGY. when you guys gave your mom a surprize wedding. I love watching the SIMMONS family in Runs House. also love the way your mom acts in Runs House. Love you father, when he laughs, I like the cute Russel.
  43. Carla
    Nov 20, 2006
    I really like the show i recently started watching it so i can only make a few comments. First I would like to say his children are spoiled, his wife seem to thinks she can have anything she wants also but god showed her different. I also noticed his first wife is living like a bum, I mean damm didn't she get anything out the deal after all she is the mother of his children also.
  44. michelleh
    Nov 14, 2006
    i don't where the kids go to school but i definetly feel that there speech could be inproved. as for run and his wife he is always putting her down and correcting her is she stupid . i think not but why is she acting as if she is . i can't compare you to the cosby show because that was a sitcom .but if this is your reality you need to go to church more often show some charity . i don't where the kids go to school but i definetly feel that there speech could be inproved. as for run and his wife he is always putting her down and correcting her is she stupid . i think not but why is she acting as if she is . i can't compare you to the cosby show because that was a sitcom .but if this is your reality you need to go to church more often show some charity . i still believe in the more you grow the more you owe. Expand
  45. gwendolyng
    Oct 19, 2006
    i love runs house and can not wait until next season
  46. erickag
    Oct 13, 2006
    omg lovet he show wish i was u
  47. AshleyJ
    Oct 7, 2006
    This show is crazy. It's realistic too. He's kids is NOT spoiled. Maybe Diggy but no. And what ya'll mean they ugly? They are not ugly. Rev. Run is a good dad. Ya'll just stuck on the Cosbie show and think that's how life is supposed to be. Sorri but Run's House is the closest reality t.v. has gotten to reality in a long time.
  48. TanyaB
    Sep 28, 2006
    I really enjoy watching this show. Finally a show that most average people can relate too. My prayers goes out to the family during this trying time of lost for the child.
  49. Tallah
    Awesome, wholesome show!
  50. SymoneB
    Sep 27, 2006
    I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... oh my gosh i love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  51. renatab
    Sep 27, 2006
    I love Run's house and hope that the show continues... It is so funny and real.. I think they are a great family
  52. DonnaM
    Sep 14, 2006
    I am sooo ready to own this on DVD. What's the hold up?! It's wholesome, funny and seems to be genuine. I love the way he (rev Run) interacts with his children and his wife. What a sweetheart!!!
  53. KellyM
    Sep 11, 2006
    Great entertainment of a family with different personalities,happy and no drug corruption between them
  54. tomecolec
    Sep 1, 2006
    It would nice to see the family in a church setting or something more serious like the cosby's. Just a thought!
  55. MarieC
    Sep 1, 2006
    As a mother of 2, I look forward to watching this show with my children - 12 and 7 years of age. I cannot wait for this show to come on DVD.
  56. BenitaH
    Aug 28, 2006
    I like Justine
  57. LeslieF
    Aug 22, 2006
    I think the show is great! I just love this family. I wish I could spend the day with them. To all of the people who gave this show a 0-5 rating. You should be ashamed of yourselves for the comments that you made.
  58. natays
    Aug 20, 2006
    you know what teene and your cousin back off becuse diggy or should i say daneil is my man we are married so you betta back up just cause you mad cause im with him he dont want you sorry honey and sorry diggy that im fighting with this chick but im just tring to tell them your all mine well by not tring to be rude teene but hes mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  59. MissThrash
    Aug 19, 2006
    I love this show. Rev Run is still as cool as he ever was, but him and his family show a classy side that plays well. Comparing it to the other crud MTV has to offer, it's like day and night. It's amazing that it is on MTV, but hey I'll take what I can get. Hope it comes out on DVD soon. Love the entire family.
  60. TerriJ
    Aug 18, 2006
    I love this show. My Tivo went off too soon and I hoe the show when Justine was at the doctor's is airing agian. I love the family, I love the way theyineract with each other, I love that his children/young adults are growing up with values and character. Please do not let this one get away.
  61. Crazzzeb
    Aug 13, 2006
    Rev is way to fat, bald, and dumb to have a tv show. His kids have to be some of the ugliest still births around. The only good part is when they show russell simmons. He knows what he is doing
  62. 8bazooka
    Aug 13, 2006
    Rev is as dumb as a box of rocks. He is using the religion angle as a tax break. His kids are spoiled monsters. His wife is a fat pig who seems to have spent to many hours under the hair dryer. I think it melted her brain.
  63. CiaraO
    Aug 9, 2006
    Diggy is soooooooooooooo cute and funny! He's my favorite character in Run's House.
  64. catinah
    Aug 7, 2006
    Run's House is very entertaining and fun. The show deals with real issues that all ages can relate too.I will stay tuned!
  65. norahh
    Aug 5, 2006
    if i could give this show a 10.5 out of 10 i would. this show is hella tight!!! this is the best thing MTV has offered its audience in 10 years! after shoving junk down our throats, like the totally unexplainable "osbournes", its refreshing to turn on the tv and see justine's beautiful face, the gorgeous angela and vanessa, their hottie/talented brother jojo and the adorable diggy if i could give this show a 10.5 out of 10 i would. this show is hella tight!!! this is the best thing MTV has offered its audience in 10 years! after shoving junk down our throats, like the totally unexplainable "osbournes", its refreshing to turn on the tv and see justine's beautiful face, the gorgeous angela and vanessa, their hottie/talented brother jojo and the adorable diggy and russy.as for the rev...he is as fly as ever! while the osbounes showed a family living in a dirty house, kids cursing at their parents and the parents neglecting the kids as well as the pets, this show is filled with sweetness and light and is truly inspirational. thursday nights are so much fun nowadays. this show needs to come out on dvd soon. Expand
  66. NataliaA
    Aug 1, 2006
    I love Run's House because its a really funny show. But I have to be honest I mostly only watch it beacuse i think that Diggy is really CUTE!!! I LUV U DIGGY!!!
  67. shelbyl
    Aug 1, 2006
    Diggy is SO hot..i love your show.it is thee best.
  68. MICHELLEW
    Jul 31, 2006
    i really like the show run keeps it real and cut no corners with his family and that is the way it should be not just because you are on tv keep up the good work GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS
  69. tenees
    Jul 26, 2006
    shanti and natay run he is mine and my cousins guy so stay back cause he ours and he sexy peace
  70. marcusp
    Jul 26, 2006
    Runs house is the most intresting ,funny and touching reality show thats out today
  71. jackeec
    Jul 23, 2006
    dis show iz da best wit diggy alwayz lookin fresh 2 death
  72. Nic
    Jul 22, 2006
    I love this show I do not think they are trying to be the next Cosby show. I think they are a Black American family the only difference is that they are rich. I am glad to see it every thursday and I tivo it when I am not home. So people stop hatin on this show.
  73. MorganM
    Jul 21, 2006
    I luv this show! Every week I come back for more it's addictive because you dont konw what will happen next. it it's very interesting the chemistry of the whole family just clicks. Diggy is cute!! I'll talk to him later
  74. cheriseb
    Jul 21, 2006
    I would have given this show a 10. I do not like the Run's wife. she talks like a child and acts like a baby. Run could do so much better. she is ruining the show. she just does not get it, she needs to stop eating so much and spending so much money.she needs to listen to her husband. i love Run and the kids, Run is the reason why i watch the show, and each week his wife says or does I would have given this show a 10. I do not like the Run's wife. she talks like a child and acts like a baby. Run could do so much better. she is ruining the show. she just does not get it, she needs to stop eating so much and spending so much money.she needs to listen to her husband. i love Run and the kids, Run is the reason why i watch the show, and each week his wife says or does something that makes me wonder why he is married to her. She needs to grow up! Expand
  75. JadeA
    Jul 21, 2006
    Great mix of wealth, family, religion and urban culture. This is Cosby on steroids!
  76. DevinC
    Jul 20, 2006
    I love the show. I Tivo it every week. Screw the critics what do they know. The critics are just mad because a functional Black family is on TV. NOT all Blacks are dysfunctional. I'm glad there is a Black show, with Black people and their not fitting into the regular stereotypes. Runs House Rocks!
  77. Shanti
    Jul 17, 2006
    I LOVE DIGGY i live closer to him and hopefully soon my last name is going to be Simmons. Diggy I hope u read what I'm saying i love u Daniel or diggy which ever one u like to be called by. love ya bye my favorite fammily [Simmons].
  78. LionqueenH
    Jul 17, 2006
    is this show for real?i think Run is making a mockery of religion.it proves that anybody can be ordained a minister.what is his religion?the family is trying to be like the family on the Cosby Show and they are not.who is this Bishop Jordan?Remember it was the public that made them rich by buying their products.All of them are spoiled!!!This show is really ridiculous!!!!
  79. MichelleD
    Jul 14, 2006
    This show rocks!!! Yeah it doesn't have the drama and dysfunction of the other reality shows but its a welcome change from your typical trash. A throw back to the Cosby's maybe, but really who didn't love Cliff and the gang. This family has some substance for once and I appauld Rev Run for raising some fantastic kids!!!!!
  80. michaels
    Jul 12, 2006
    I love this show especially how the daughters get along with their stepmom. 1 luv peace
  81. natayrun
    Jul 7, 2006
    i love this show its is my favorite i love diggy he is my man and all of you other chicks back up cause thats my man
  82. RolandE
    Jul 1, 2006
    Truly a blessing. I love your family, your spirit, and your passion. This is to me the real Cosby Show in real life. Rev. Ron you are a blessed man. What a wonderful family. 1 luv. Peace
  83. ritchie
    Jun 29, 2006
    mna i look at your show all the time i love
  84. Jessica
    Jun 28, 2006
    I like it because it is very funny and I like the people. Diggy is my favorite!
  85. MicheleS
    Jun 25, 2006
    I love this show so much!!!!!!!!Diggy is so cute and a good rapper!!!!!! Jo jo is also a good big brother sometimes to Diggy and russy when their not getting on his bad side.Russy is a good little brother sometimes when he's not breaking things.Angela is a very smart girl i wish she was my sister.Vanessa i wish you were my sister too.The parents are great!!!!!!!
  86. KaityC
    Jun 17, 2006
    I love Rev. Run and the family. The show is awesome. I like how it is funny, and you always learn something from the family. I also like how they work as a family. I love it.
  87. BobbyeM.
    Jun 13, 2006
    This show relates to how a house is really "Run." Having your kids damaging your house and cars like "Vive La Bam" is not true living! Having your kids curse you out while your wife has a food fight with the neighbors like "The Osbourne's" is not real! "Run's House" shows how a prosperous, religious African American Family should live. It stays true, therefore it's truly great.
  88. GabrielS
    Jun 6, 2006
    Terrible. Boring. Lame.
  89. deborahs
    Apr 14, 2006
    keep praising God no matter what.Deliver the message that we all need to know.God bless you and your family.
  90. DOgDOg
    Mar 7, 2006
    This show is awful. The kids are annoying little brats and Run has to be the worse father in history.
  91. spongeee
    Feb 14, 2006
    Fake!
  92. TracyB
    Jan 25, 2006
    I loved every episode
  93. ReReL
    Dec 26, 2005
    Luv!!! This show. Ahhh I wish my family was like that!!!
  94. jeffp
    Dec 9, 2005
    anyone know the song name that he sings where he is a giant walking the streets
  95. NicoleT
    Dec 8, 2005
    My husband and I love to watch this show. We look forward to Thursday nights and hope this show has many seasons to come. The entire family is hilarious!!!!!
  96. anthonyl
    Dec 5, 2005
    i think that this show is cool and i want this show to come out on DVD
  97. LolitaT
    Dec 5, 2005
    I love this show. It is a family show that stresses the importance of family values, something that is really missing in today's television choices. This is the modern day Cosby Show.
  98. lisa
    Nov 25, 2005
    Luv,luv, luved it...The family theme is great...Its nice to see more normal things going on in celeb lives. Its going to be a hit...Wait and see!
  99. willemS
    Nov 24, 2005
    this show is a wonderful show...i remember watching the very first episode...i knew i would be hooked sinced then, most people want big fights and drama in a show to luv it....which is good...but this one is a catch ...they do have drama..but in a civil fashion.....tight show
  100. RhodneyW
    Nov 22, 2005
    This the most fun I've had wacthing TV in a long time! My family and I love this show.

1. While watching Ozzy and Sharon was like peeking in on real-life Munsters, Run's House plays more like Full House--and feels just as dated. [14 Oct 2005, p.142]
  2. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    This is pretty tedious viewing.
    The show's traditional approach explains its appeal as well as its limits.