Samantha Who? : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 15, 2007
Season #: 1, 2
8.3

1. Jun 23, 2012
    The first series is funny enough and its good seeing Sam find her memories and stuff, but in season 2 the memories and the jokes have mostly run dry.
  2. ShelleyA
    Jul 27, 2008
    It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud, but I did it quite often during the first season of this show. I especially love Melissa McCarthy's character.
  3. ChrisS.
    Feb 15, 2008
    One of my favourite comedy tv shows! Although the number of funny jokes are limited each episode, the plot and acting is extremely eye-catching, and makes it very enjoyable to watch!
  4. EricE.
    Jan 18, 2008
    I hate sitcoms and comedies normally. But one night I started watching this on ABC.com. And I just laughed my head off. I really enjoy this show and it is the first show like this that I am wanting to watch regularly since Home Improvement.
  5. PeteS
    Dec 12, 2007
    Getting better every episode, and the comedic timing is flawless.
  6. SteveK
    Dec 6, 2007
    Great premise, but unless Samantha life progresses it will get boring very quickly. It's starting to already.
  7. DeniseG.
    Nov 20, 2007
    My Favorite show.
  8. Jasmine
    Nov 19, 2007
    A very lighthearted comedy. Applegate is spunky and lovable. So much fun to watch!
  9. BrandonS.
    Nov 17, 2007
    Completely unfunny.
  10. AlexB.
    Nov 7, 2007
    It's hilarious, funny and pretty entertaining...it brings something new and fresh to TV
  11. AngieA.
    Oct 31, 2007
    I love this show! It's hilarious! Ugly Betty and Samatha Who? are the best shows on TV.
  12. dawnc
    Oct 25, 2007
    Love the Show!!!!
  13. TheresaG.
    Oct 23, 2007
    Love it! Applegate does a great job and her boyfriend is terrific too!
  14. C.B.
    Oct 18, 2007
    not bad
  15. MichaelB.
    Oct 17, 2007
    It's the best new show of the season. I have always been an Applegate fan but she just hits it out of the park.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Funny, entertaining. Glad to see Barry Watson and Jennifer Esposito on another show.
  17. RonB.
    I liked this show ALOT
  18. KarenS.
    Oct 17, 2007
    This show is hilarious! There's a lot going on so you'll never be bored. It's well put together & if you don't laugh then you have no sense of humor!!
  19. JosephA
    Oct 15, 2007
    I caught it by accident and I actually really want to see the next episode. I think it was great and it has massive potential. Christina Applegate was 100% believable and charming as Samantha, and the idea to me seems pretty original. The writing was very good, never dumbed down, clever, and consistent through out. I haven't cared to see the next episode of anything in a long time. I I caught it by accident and I actually really want to see the next episode. I think it was great and it has massive potential. Christina Applegate was 100% believable and charming as Samantha, and the idea to me seems pretty original. The writing was very good, never dumbed down, clever, and consistent through out. I haven't cared to see the next episode of anything in a long time. I hope it holds up. Expand
  20. sRe
    Oct 15, 2007
    Pretty funny for a pilot. More Jean Smart! It has a lot of potential.

1. Samantha leaps from place to place as if its rapid pace could conceal the bumpy story line or at least suppress the observation that none of this makes much sense.
  2. The only person with untainted clues as to the person Samantha really was is the doorman to her apartment building, Frank (Tim Russ), and the combination of all these factors creates a premiere that is as pathetic as it is occasionally funny.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    As is, though, the series seeks a tone of whimsy and settles for irritating, leaving Applegate to look perpetually baffled and perhaps longing for the subtlety of "Married ... With Children," without doing much to humanize her character.