Samurai Girl : Season 1

8.3

1. DawnS.
    Sep 10, 2008
    It was real good i wish they would turn it into a tv series.
  2. Caris
    Sep 9, 2008
    Actually enjoyed this show immensely. Very action packed, something new and fun. The relationships between the 4 main characters is highly entertaining, great chemistry with Heaven and Jake as well.
  3. BarbD.
    Sep 13, 2008
    I loved this show. i agree it may not be realistic but it's a great drama/romance/action mini-series. i hope they continue to make episodes. the ending only kept me wanting more!!
  4. MeaghanV.
    Sep 13, 2008
    LOVE this show you should totally make it into a series! Can't get enough.
  5. ElaineS.
    Sep 21, 2008
    I love this show!!! I hope there will be a season two so that I can find out what happens next. I am waiting for Heaven and Jake to meet again and to see what adventure they fall into next.
  6. MatthewP.
    Sep 7, 2008
    love this show. i really hope they make more we all home it become a full session if people don't like this show then don't watch it. i love this show and i wish it never ended.
  7. RayF
    Sep 7, 2008
    Action packed with splashes of comedy and drama. Jamie Chung is smoking HOT! It cant hurt that Stacy Keibler is in it too! Jamie and Stacy alone would keep me coming back for more. I hope they turn this into a series! Their acting is above average considering they don't have much acting experience. Overall, this is a FUN show. Just watch and enjoy and not think if it's realistic or not!
  8. dfghsdfgh
    Sep 8, 2008
    The movie overall was awesome. The ending was the worst I've see.
    Sep 8, 2008
    My family sat down and watched the entire 3 episodes on Sunday and at the end ....well we just wanted more! Surie it's not 100% yet, but quite frankly with all the poor selection of TV series out there, it's kinda nice to have something creative and entertaining like this. We all hope it will continue to be a series.
  10. MelanieL.
    Sep 11, 2008
    I thought that this is was really good. They should do more, so we can find out what happens next.
  11. JamesB.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Honestly, I didn't think this was a very good show. It wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as "The Secret Life," a really terrible show, but it still wasn't very good. The action was solid, and the story wasn't too awful, but there are a bunch of issues I took notice of- why the hell does a japenese girl speak perfect english, with no accent, even when she's in japan? Why Honestly, I didn't think this was a very good show. It wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as "The Secret Life," a really terrible show, but it still wasn't very good. The action was solid, and the story wasn't too awful, but there are a bunch of issues I took notice of- why the hell does a japenese girl speak perfect english, with no accent, even when she's in japan? Why does she even have a wedding in america? Realistically, most people in america don't go to japan to get married, right? Why is the very first action scene of the series so... lame? Everybody dies instantly, and there is no time to even get to know any of the characters that died, so nobody cares if they die. Why is the name so lame? Samurai Girl? Are you for real!?! But, it could be much worse. Expand
  12. MariaF.
    Sep 7, 2008
    My family and I hope this will be a weely series and that Jake and Heaven will be a team, later to be a couple. It was a good mystery, action and suspenseful 3 nights and most disappointed in the ending but something to look forward to when they meet up again.

Samurai Girl takes up a lot of time and space, but manages to do only one surprising thing: prove that it's possible to be action-packed and dull at the same time.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tanner Stransky
    The winning Samurai has lots of action, and is generously peppered with comedic asides. [5 Sep 2008, p.70]
  3. Although the drama is sometimes over the top and not always palpable, the action is nonstop. For that, "Samurai" will more than please action-adventure fans.