Sarah Palin's Alaska : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Nov 14, 2010
1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 25 Ratings

1. Dec 19, 2010
    nobody cares, why is this on T.V.? i fell asleep watching this boring ass show, and when i wasn't sleeping i was stunned at the stupid crap flowing out of Palins mouth. to sum it up, there were better shows then this garbage that got canceled after the first episode.
  2. Dec 4, 2010
    While I don't mind a nature show set in Alaska, I do not want a Sarah Palin nature show! It would be no different then the right-wing biased Fox News!
  3. Jul 5, 2011
    This must be the worst idea I have ever heard for any show in history. A show about the most hated politician in America. What is wrong with TLC? They must regret that.
  4. Jun 19, 2011
    The most self-indulgent, brainless, and disgustingly pandering show I've ever suffered through. The only reason I've given it 2 instead of 0 is because it was fun to yell at, and because Alaska is a pretty state. I watched one episode. That is too much for me, and it is too much for humanity. God help us all if this show continues to be aired. Shame on you TLC for creating this show.The most self-indulgent, brainless, and disgustingly pandering show I've ever suffered through. The only reason I've given it 2 instead of 0 is because it was fun to yell at, and because Alaska is a pretty state. I watched one episode. That is too much for me, and it is too much for humanity. God help us all if this show continues to be aired. Shame on you TLC for creating this show. Shame. On. You. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Dec 9, 2010
    Every scene, no matter where it's filmed, inevitably seems to become some kind of Palin political dispatch.
  2. Los Angeles Times
    Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Dec 9, 2010
    It's the fabulous shamelessness, the awful and yet admirable brilliance of the thing. Whether Palin will ever run for office or not, Sarah Palin's Alaska sets a new standard for political ads.
  3. Reviewed by: Jonathan Storm
    Dec 9, 2010
    It delivers only a couple of brown bears and virtually no entertainment, but plenty of Palin, Palin, and more Palin.