• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: May 23, 2013
  • Season #: 1
5.8

1. Jun 14, 2013
    Great show! I don't know why the critics have mixed feelings. It gives a tasteful difference to ABC's list of shows. Definitely an enlightened comedy, that is fine for the family, but has more of an adult attitude tied in. I really hope this show continues!
  2. Jun 21, 2013
    We need more shows like Save Me!! Funny, witty and NOT OFFENSIVE! I'm personally sick of the cussing, sex and stupidity that has become the norm for prime time tv! Critics of this show are more concerned with being politically correct than promoting good, clean family entertainment.
    Anne Heche and the cast are perfect together!
    I LOVE this show and truly hope it gains enough support to
    Anne Heche and the cast are perfect together!
    I LOVE this show and truly hope it gains enough support to stay on for many seasons to come!

1. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    May 23, 2013
    Sometimes they’re [TV networks are] still smart enough to know when they have a stinker.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    May 23, 2013
    Heche, a strong comic actress, can’t fully conquer the material here, and while the rest of the cast tries hard, there isn’t much with which to get traction.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    May 23, 2013
    Tonally, Save Me, with its slightly muddled message about redemption (which in at least one case involves another character's rediscovery of oral sex), doesn't seem to fit with whatever it was that NBC was trying to do with its new sitcoms this season.