• Network: TNT
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
5.1

1. KerriU.
    Aug 19, 2008
    Excellent television show ... with incredible actors. It's very well done and definitely not like anything else out there. Incredible!
  2. HK
    Sep 3, 2007
    Enjoyable, irreverent, clever.
  3. ChristinaG.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Wonderful show! Bring on the new episodes!
  4. DuaneJ.
    Nov 11, 2007
    Like the not so perfect cop that's still good at her job. The angel is funny at times and a good touch to the show.
  5. MaryW
    Jul 24, 2007
    Saving Grace has exceptional acting and production values and is much better than the average network drama. The Oklahoma City locale is a refreshing change from the usual settings of New York or LA.
  6. TheC.
    Aug 6, 2007
    I love this show. Holly Hunter is a force of nature. The writing is excellent and successfully pulls off a premise that could be hackneyed and schlocky. The rest of the cast is good, too. The pacing is superb. I just hope they can keep it up. As for the many user critics of this show, they seem to be offended either because they are non-religious and resent the "religiosity" of the show, I love this show. Holly Hunter is a force of nature. The writing is excellent and successfully pulls off a premise that could be hackneyed and schlocky. The rest of the cast is good, too. The pacing is superb. I just hope they can keep it up. As for the many user critics of this show, they seem to be offended either because they are non-religious and resent the "religiosity" of the show, or they are Christians who are offended because it doesn't portray faith in a theologically correct way. This is sort of like criticizing the Lord of the Rings because hobbits and orcs don't really exist, or criticizing It's a Wonderful Life because it doesn't portray the correct nature of angels. C'mon people, it's just a TV show! Get over yourselves. It's entertainment, and good entertainment at that. Oh yeah, and there's swearing and drinking and sex. Oh my, that never happens with real people! I recall that Jesus hung out with prostitutes and thieves, not the Pharisees. Expand
  7. KellyS
    Sep 29, 2007
    This show hit me like a freight train! Love it....Holly just inhabits the character of Grace. I can't imagine another actress pulling it off. Grace is such a flawed person, but somehow it all works. I do agree the story lines are weak, but the interaction of characters is phenomenal. Can't wait for season 2.
  8. debo
    Jul 24, 2007
    Great Show
  9. BrendanM
    Jul 25, 2007
    This show is a wonderful mixture of harsh reality and inspiring fiction. The actors are spot on with their characters and are fully convincing. The show itself a a wonder. Inspiring, Funny, Sad, ect. all in one show.
  10. PattyC.
    Jul 31, 2007
    I absolutely LOVE the show Saving Grace!!! It is well written and the actors are great!!! Holly Hunter is PERFECT in this part! I hope it is HUGELY SUCCESSFUL and is on the air for a REALLY LONG TIME!!!
  11. ZoeM
    Jul 26, 2007
    I loved this show....but then I love Holly Hunter and maybe that's a requirement for you to hang tight. I just trust her enough to follow her anywhere, and so I'm ready, willing, able, and actually excited for the next episode!
  12. SeattleW.
    Sep 5, 2007
    I enjoy this show very much. There are very few shows on television I watch regularly, and this is one of them. The characters are great and Grace's story is complex and entertaining. However, the cases in each episode are disappointing. Seems each villain eventually just caves and admits guilt. I'm hooked on Grace and her family and friends. More interesting weekly storylines I enjoy this show very much. There are very few shows on television I watch regularly, and this is one of them. The characters are great and Grace's story is complex and entertaining. However, the cases in each episode are disappointing. Seems each villain eventually just caves and admits guilt. I'm hooked on Grace and her family and friends. More interesting weekly storylines are more likely to keep me watching. Expand
  13. LindaH.
    Dec 26, 2007
    I just watched the entire season over 2-3 days (thanks to Amazon Unbox). I live in Oklahoma City, where the show is set... And I think this show is fantastic. I agree that only Holly Hunter could pull off this character. Grace's rough edges are annoying but she is true to form for some women I know in this town. The only thing that could make her more believable as an Okie chick is I just watched the entire season over 2-3 days (thanks to Amazon Unbox). I live in Oklahoma City, where the show is set... And I think this show is fantastic. I agree that only Holly Hunter could pull off this character. Grace's rough edges are annoying but she is true to form for some women I know in this town. The only thing that could make her more believable as an Okie chick is to wear a mullet. (Please, NO!) I love the metaphysical elements and Earl. I have actually had people in my office in the past year who were using plastic soda bottles for spitting tobacco juice. Gross but -- it happens! Ten stars from me for SAVING GRACE. Looking forward to Season 2! Expand
  14. JanineW.
    Aug 12, 2007
    The show is great....I love it!!! For all the folks out there that are offended...it's just entertainment...see it for what it is. I myself can see the message in every episode.
  15. JaysonS.
    Aug 15, 2007
    Love this show! Cops and robbers with a twist of EARL!
  16. BettyE.
    Sep 22, 2007
    I love this show! I really relate to the character/theme and think it is well written and well acted. More!
  17. Apr 10, 2011
    Great Acting And Plots!
    10! Perfect TV Show.. :)

1. The main reason to watch can only be Holly Hunter.... Although she's a prisoner of the material, her performance is so good that it can distract you from this otherwise simplistic take on a complex issue.
  2. It relies on intelligence and resourcefulness rather than divine providence.
    Hunter is so good that she may save this erratic show.