• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 5, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
7.1

1. Oct 27, 2013
    Well done Joe Morton. Amazing the work of Olivia's dad since the first episode. Last season we didn't see enogh of Rowan/Eli Pope but this season is for Joe. I hope an Emmy nomination next year.
    Operation Remington is a solid storyline for the first part of season 3. Kerry Washington will win a Satellite, People's Choice, SAG, Globe, TCA, Critics Choice and Emmy by the end of the season. It's her time. It was time for the Emmys (2013), but Danes stole her.
    Bellamy Young and Jeff Perry will deserve awards for their excellent works in the supporting role. Of course the eyes of the people will be in Lisa Kudrow's guest appearance, and Shonda Rhimes without a doubt is writting a good character for her. Fisrt episode brilliant. The season has started better than the first ones, and the first ones were so good.
  2. Nov 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think the show is suffering from the same problem that Showtime's "Homeland" is facing. People can't deal with any less suspense than its second season. After the assassination story line, I guess it is hard to come back with more. But for me, Shonda Rhimes has done it again. Conspiracy can be self-damaging if not handled wisely. It's getting better with the latest surprise where the unexpected secret was revealed: Olivia's mom is still alive! Expand
  3. Jan 2, 2014
    Shonda Rhimes definitely knows what fans want to see. Brilliant plot lines, shocking twists, and a romance that will break twitter for the 100th time. I would give this season a 10 if it wasn't for that winter finale. The winter finale should've been the 9th episode "YOLO". It would be better if the mysteries were left unanswered.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Henry Goldblatt
    Sep 27, 2013
    The final moments [of the premiere episode] set up a new mystery that could propel Shonda Rhimes' Sodom-on-the-Potomac creation through the rest of the fall. [4 Oct 2013, p.59]