6.7

1. Nov 23, 2012
    Scott Baio is always a fun time on TV. This show is pretty family oriented and in the same vain as his other shows that he has been in. A fun time but nothing intellectual but that is not the point of the show.
  2. Dec 6, 2012
    really cute show. very refreshing!saw a preview about the show and decided to watch. will watch again next week. this ia the kind of show we need more of.
  3. Jul 15, 2013
    This show is very funny and exciting to watch. This show gives us messages about the importance of family and relationships. This show is not only for small kids but also enjoyable for teens and adults also. As a teenager myself, this show can be hilarious to watch but is also very educational to watch. So I think this show is a great comedy tv series for the whole family to watch becauseThis show is very funny and exciting to watch. This show gives us messages about the importance of family and relationships. This show is not only for small kids but also enjoyable for teens and adults also. As a teenager myself, this show can be hilarious to watch but is also very educational to watch. So I think this show is a great comedy tv series for the whole family to watch because it is a show that is very touching, lovable, funny and also educational. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Oct 15, 2012
    Baio doesn't do much to elevate the limp material, but he doesn't sink it either.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Oct 15, 2012
    [Scott Baio's] naturally relaxed presence mitigates the show's more hectic leanings.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Oct 15, 2012
    Even though Baio and Ubach handle their roles well, neither the comic setups nor the sentimental reconciliations feel like much more than reruns.