• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 5, 1989
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.5

1. Jun 4, 2012
    Seinfeld is hands down the best comedy series that ever lived. Most people would agree with me that it completely changed the way comedies were done as well as being one the funniest shows you could ever watch. Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are geniuses! Go. Watch. This. Show. Every Episode.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Marvin Kitman
    Jul 12, 2013
    When it was first on, I could see how good and admirable an effort they were making in blending the onstage and private lives of a comic, but basically I didn't care that much about it. But it's gotten better and better. By this year it's the one network comedy show that consistently impresses me and that I keep watching just for enjoyment. [19 Mar 1992]
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 9, 2013
    Quite aside from the fact that, snicker for snicker, belly laugh for belly laugh, it's probably the funniest show on television, Seinfeld is also one of the purest of all TV-viewing pleasures. This sitcom ... is blissfully free of creaky plots, trumped-up romances, and wise-mouthed kids. ... You get the feeling these days that Seinfeld, [Larry] David, and frequent director Tom Cherones are striving for a show in which the laughs flow with unceasing ease. Each week, they get a little closer; be there when it happens.