• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 5, 1989
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
8.8

1. May 26, 2013
    Following on from the fantastic fourth season we once again join Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine as their hilariously antisocial behaviour continues to get them into trouble.

Again there are a number of classic episodes, such as ‘The Puffy Shirt’ and ‘The Opposite’, spread across these series five and six that are still heralded as the gold standard of TV comedy. If you enjoyed any of the previous series you won't be disappointed.
  2. Apr 27, 2015
    The ultimate Seinfeld season, in my opinion. Highlights include The Mango, The Puffy Shirt, The Bris, The Barber, The Conversion, The Marine Biologist, The Dinner Party and the best episode of the series, The Opposite.
  3. May 26, 2011
    This show is not funny at all...it is a little creepy. Also it is complete crappy...it sucks like absolutely sucks. I don't understand how people find it funny at all.
  4. Jun 4, 2012
    Seinfeld is hands down the best comedy series that ever lived. Most people would agree with me that it completely changed the way comedies were done as well as being one the funniest shows you could ever watch. Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are geniuses! Go. Watch. This. Show. Every Episode.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Marvin Kitman
    Jul 12, 2013
    It is so good, so unbelievable, I can't believe anything was that good on TV last year. And it's going to be even better this year, as it continues doing these shows about nothing. [16 Sep 1993]