Seinfeld : Season 6

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 5, 1989
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
9.2

1. May 26, 2013
    Following on from the fantastic fourth season we once again join Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine as their hilariously antisocial behaviour continues to get them into trouble.

Again there are a number of classic episodes, such as ‘The Puffy Shirt’ and ‘The Opposite’, spread across series five and six that are still heralded as the gold standard of TV comedy. If you enjoyed any of the previous series you won't be disappointed.
  2. Jun 4, 2012
    Seinfeld is hands down the best comedy series that ever lived. Most people would agree with me that it completely changed the way comedies were done as well as being one the funniest shows you could ever watch. Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are geniuses! Go. Watch. This. Show. Every Episode.
  3. Apr 27, 2015
    A slight decline from this season onwards, for me. Highlights include The Chaperone, The Big Salad, The Secretary, The Race, The Beard and The Jimmy. Julia Louis-Dreyfus starts to challenge the boys as far as acting prowess is concerned.

There are no critic reviews yet.