• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 5, 1989
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.4

1. May 26, 2013
    When co-creator Larry David left the show at the end of season seven to write and star in his own show many feared that Seinfeld might lose its edge. Fortunately that is not the case.

With George and Jerry again free from their fiances (for reasons that I won't spoil here) we are again treated to some truly memorable episodes such as 'The Bizarro Jerry' that sees Elaine drawn to Kevin
    and his friends, who the exact opposite of Jerry, George and Kramer as well as 'The Comeback' in which George is determined to use a comeback he thought of too late to use when he was insulted at work.

In season eight Seinfeld continues to be one of televisions great sitcoms.
  2. May 26, 2011
    This show is not funny at all...it is a little creepy. Also it is complete crappy...it sucks like absolutely sucks. I don't understand how people find it funny at all.
  3. Jun 4, 2012
    Seinfeld is hands down the best comedy series that ever lived. Most people would agree with me that it completely changed the way comedies were done as well as being one the funniest shows you could ever watch. Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David are geniuses! Go. Watch. This. Show. Every Episode.

There are no critic reviews yet.