Sex, Love & Secrets : Season 1

• Network: UPN
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 27, 2005

1. annieb
    Oct 10, 2005
    I love this show! The acting is great...the story is getting better and better.
  2. jccotter
    Oct 20, 2005
    I really like the new show! It is cool and modern. The acting is actually OK! Delightfully entertaining and wanting to watch more! I like Milo, he reminds me of a strange Chrispen Glover!
    Oct 8, 2005
    I love a soap at night to relax and watch a great show. Hank is a hunk and a great actor.
  4. ErinP
    Oct 11, 2005
    We need a soap for the work women. Great show, guys are hunks
    Oct 11, 2005
    I really like this show. I think Nina is super great, I really relate with her. I'm very intrigued by Milo, he's creepy in such a funny way. Too bad Hank is hung up on Rose, cause he's too good for her. I really hope this show doesn't get cancelled, I'm hooked....bad.
  6. marissac
    Nov 8, 2005
    i loved it!!!!!
  7. JordanC
    Oct 21, 2005
    As ridiculously beautiful as Denise Richards is, I have a hard time finding a reason to keep watching this show. No plot. No drama. Just circles of sex and backstabbing. Yawn
  8. BradF
    Oct 22, 2005
    It's like a newer version of maybe Melrose Place or Beverly Hills 90210. I like it.
  9. azizfatihg
    Oct 29, 2005
    l love you denise richards please again episode l am turkey l love you denise richards fans
  10. JamesS
    Oct 8, 2005
  11. KyleighH
    Feb 11, 2006
    I don't even know why this show was on the UPN Fall Schedule to begin with. When I first read about this, one word came into my mind: "cancelation." And guess what? It got canceled. I don't think UPN should bring this show back no matter how many viewers watched it. I give this show a big fat zero.
  12. KathyB.
    Sep 28, 2008
    I loved it!
  13. breem
    Nov 10, 2005
    I loved this show! Didn't say it was cancelled, just on "break". I need it back!
  14. susant
    Oct 12, 2005
    This show is so much fun. I'm really hoping upn resumes production. I hate unfinished stories.
  15. TylerB
    Oct 22, 2005
    I give this show a great rating! The chicks are hot! Rad graphics and film effects keeps it movin. I want to see more! Don't cancel this show...make more like it! A new 90210 for todays MOD-HIP kinda dudes!
  16. anonymous
    Oct 24, 2005
    I like it...don't know why. I just do.

If the writers and actors were willing to get a little campy, if they lifted the group's obnoxiousness factor over the top, the show might have some entertainment value. But as it stands, it's an hour spent watching dull, pretty people work very hard to be hipper than one another, as well as hipper than you.
    It's skank-errific, if flawed.
  3. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Alynda Wheat
    It's best to ignore the attempts at deep thought, enjoy the pretty cast, and guzzle it like diet pop. [30 Sep 2005, p.87]