Shake It Up! : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
3.1

1. Sep 19, 2011
    Shake It Up is a good show. Well trama, well acting and well humor that you can enjoy. And I think Shake It Up makes a great different with another Disney Channel shows.
  2. Nov 17, 2010
    It's great! Teaches kids to follow their dreams, and not to give up! Plus it's not inappropriate! My friends all say it's great! I encourage everyone to st least watch it once. i mean it's worth a try!
  3. Nov 8, 2010
    I have watched pretty much every Disney pilot in the last 5 years and didn't miss the premier of Shake It Up November 7th... and I wasn't disappointed. Bella Thorne and Zendaya are adorable as CeCe and Rocky... They're stylish, hip and amazing dancers to top it off... Thr production value is very high (especially for a Disney series). The sets of CeCe's Chicago apartment as well as theI have watched pretty much every Disney pilot in the last 5 years and didn't miss the premier of Shake It Up November 7th... and I wasn't disappointed. Bella Thorne and Zendaya are adorable as CeCe and Rocky... They're stylish, hip and amazing dancers to top it off... Thr production value is very high (especially for a Disney series). The sets of CeCe's Chicago apartment as well as the stage of Dance Dance Chicago! are perfect down to the smallest details. It looks like Disney went all out on this one.

The music wasn't really my thing, but then again I'm not so into dance music. But I loved the choreography and am excited to see the dance crews that are scheduled to appear throughout the season. I also enjoyed the supporting cast... Davis Cleveland (as CeCe's little brother Flynn) is adorable but also has hilarious edge to his character. Roshon and Adam (as Rocky's brother and Duece) were very funny as well.

All in all, I am very excited to continue watching Shake It Up and can't wait to see more episodes!
  4. Nov 27, 2010
    This show is GREAT. Bella and Zendaya (CC and Rocky) are funny and great dancers. Flynn and ti and a funny element to the show. It also teaches kids that if you try hard enough you can definitely achieve it. Keep on Watching!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 10, 2010
    Shake It Up doesn't shake up the kid-com formula one bit, but it's something more than the usual shiny-sparkly cuteness. [20 Dec 2010, p.44]