• Network: Showtime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 9, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
8.7

1. Sep 16, 2013
    Cómo la web me pide un mínimo de 150 caracteres, y necesito hacer el review para poder tenerla archivada en mi perfil, pues suelto este rollo o y mi votación es de 8. Un saludo.
  2. Apr 16, 2013
    Shameless (U.S.) is a very underrated show. The whole cast throughout this series, particularly this season, deliver amazing performances every episode. Season 3 of Shameless is the best one yet, extremely funny and very emotional, leading up to what I think is the best episode so far: "Survival of the Fittest" (Ep. 12, Season Finale). I have no idea why this show doesn't get more award recognition, this show is as good as anything else on television (Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Dexter, Homeland, etc.). If you have not watched this show, please do, because you are missing out on an outstanding series. Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2013
    This show is great. Great performances from William H. Macey, Emmy Rossum, and Jeremy Allen White. The show is a combination of sad, funny, and dysfunctional. The unexpected plot twists, creative script, and supporting characters such as Joan Cusack and Shanola Hampton really make the show an enjoyable experience.
  4. Jan 30, 2013
    Based on the UK show, but better I think. Macey (the patriarch of the family) not only steals the show but keeps it going. The first season was really centered on him and his low life type life. I felt the 2nd season deviated from that a bit and thus-sucked. I am glad to see the 3rd season get back to this premise. And now that the other characters are becoming more and more developed, the show is very watchable. Seemed like such a long time between season 2 and 3, which made me excited for this season. So far, not disappointed. Collapse
  5. Jan 14, 2013
    Shameless has to be the most underrated show on television. its smart, funny, well written, and the actors are all perfect in their roles, and make The Gallagher's feel like the most realistic family on television.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Tom Long
    Feb 7, 2013
    Essentially, Shameless is still Shameless: A raucous, shocking, moral battleground, a family comedy taken to twisted extremes, boosted by a uniformly fine cast, and consistently entertaining.
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jan 11, 2013
    The story races forward happily and aggressively, but none of the plot strands among the many characters is ever dropped or given short shrift.
  3. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Jan 11, 2013
    Exec producers Paul Abbott and John Wells deliver dark humor, a full heart and a real desire to illustrate--no matter how outlandishly--just how difficult it is for impoverished families to make ends meet.