• Network: Showtime
8.6

1. Dec 9, 2013
    1) A father beating to blood a kid is not fun, never
    2) A kleptomaniac pathological liar about 10 years old is not fun
    3) A devious bully child, not helped but encouraged in violent behaviours by his family is not fun
    and
    4) A person sitting on the WC is not hilarious
  2. AGK
    Jan 16, 2014
    let me tell you something, watching poor people swear and carry on and have babies in reality is not entertainment. leave it to the professionals shameless (family guy and south park) step away from TV and don't ever come back.
  3. Feb 5, 2013
    Sad show. They stay using the LORDS name in vain which is so wack. If you can't entertain an audience without disrespecting JESUS then you clearly have no talent!
  4. Mar 17, 2013
    It was painful sitting through the Pilot, my friends told me it was so awesome and I feel completely let down. I kept telling myself maybe it will get better but it really didn't. I stomached maybe 20 minutes into the second episode and couldnt take anymore.

Shameless also has a rough and original charisma of its own, emphasizing as it does the freedom and not merely the deprivation of its family of quasi orphans.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Zoller Seitz
    Jan 11, 2011
    Now and then Shameless sloughs off its mostly self-imposed constraints and fires on all cylinders, observing economic hardship, drunken tomfoolery and sexual shenanigans with a keen eye for class specifics.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jan 10, 2011
    Exec producers John Wells (ER), Andrew Stearn (The West Wing), and Paul Abbott (Cracker), adapting Abbott's original Brit version, waste the talents of Macy, Joan Cusack, and Emmy Rossum (Mystic River), among others, and you'll waste your time straining to enjoy it.