Shark Tank : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.7

1. JohnS
    Jan 8, 2010
    A disgusting show with disgusting people. If enough Americans watched it we would probably convert en masse to communism.
  2. leslier
    Aug 16, 2009
    Awful show - without having more than just watching s pitch and negotiation from a bunch of so-called sharks - this show becomes a quick bore. if there was a story that went with it - where it reviewed prior investments made and how the idea turned in to a success (or not) -would add something to humanize the experience. Instead - what's the point in watching? like watching a car Awful show - without having more than just watching s pitch and negotiation from a bunch of so-called sharks - this show becomes a quick bore. if there was a story that went with it - where it reviewed prior investments made and how the idea turned in to a success (or not) -would add something to humanize the experience. Instead - what's the point in watching? like watching a car chase - captures brief attention and then it's time to turn the dial. Expand
  3. asdasda
    Aug 17, 2009
    The sharks are all bargain hunting. Who the heck would accept ANY of their deals (especially without a lawyer?) ... the sharks have all the negotiating leverage and they collude. The ONLY thing of value for the guests is exposure.
  4. RonV
    Aug 17, 2009
    Burnett didn't invent this show or concept!!! It's been going on up here in Canada for 2 years - in fact Kevin O and Robert are both on the CBC show up here in Canada!!
  5. JohnN
    Sep 1, 2009
    I love the idea and have a very hot patent and business plan that I want to bring to the "TANK", but don't want someone to steal it from me.
  6. LeeC
    Aug 10, 2009
    Great show - fresh, hip - makes me think about pitching new ideas! Love the drama of the music and the set - very cool.
  7. craighall
    Aug 10, 2009
    1st of all the theme song money is great what's even greater is that RICKY FANTE is singing it. I love his music and I'm glad to hear his voice. The show makes you want to keep watching and makes you anxious for next week.
  8. RyanH.
    Sep 1, 2009
    I love the show. It's different, exciting and it's real money! What else do you want?
  9. carolyng
    Oct 28, 2009
    Loved this show!!! Sorry to see it off the air. I hope it will return soon. Fun and exciting to watch the 5 sharks interact as well as listening to how they make a decision on what is or is not a good investment. I found the show entertaining as well as educational.
  10. JaneS
    Oct 6, 2009
    interesting!!! some of these people have genius ideas and the investors are SHARKS!!!!
  11. SimonC
    Aug 15, 2009
    This is the kind of show that makes industrial nations become innovative and prosperous. Yes there is criticism but that comes with the struggles of starting a business. Some is bad tasting medicine but is also needed before you give all you got to pursue a dream that could instead become a nightmare. The show gives awesome advice and insight to what is needed to pursue a business.
  12. DonaldC
    Aug 19, 2009
    I've been an avid fan of the British version of this show for about a year and was rather excited when I saw that an American version was being made. I was underwheled though once the show aired. Just about everything that made the British show a hit was taken out. I don't know who any of shark's are and the warm tones of Dragon's Den are replaced with drab hues of I've been an avid fan of the British version of this show for about a year and was rather excited when I saw that an American version was being made. I was underwheled though once the show aired. Just about everything that made the British show a hit was taken out. I don't know who any of shark's are and the warm tones of Dragon's Den are replaced with drab hues of blue and cheesy lights. The investors ask for way too much and seem overly pushy. I realize that they have the money and don't want to invest in something thatts nt worthwhile but they don't have to beat the people up while getting information from them. I'll watch the next episode just to see if it gets any better. It kind of has to though because I can't see it getting much worse. Expand
  13. DavidV.
    Aug 24, 2009
    I've been watching the BBC America Version of this show "Dragons Den" for the last 3 years now and this one is almost as good, though it gets a little too humanized with the backstory, thats not needed, just get to the nitty gritty, the deals are whats exciting and the sharks, not the people seeking investments.
  14. Hansels
    Sep 1, 2009
    Hey Page Wiser from Chicago!!! You TOTALLY miss the mark on this one. I guess that
  15. BentleyD
    Sep 10, 2009
    Ricky fant'e is my dad and a love this show .
  16. RomasM
    Sep 15, 2009
    Amazing, quality show with lots of intense action I have seen all the episodes and it bring a look into the real business world
  17. TonyL
    Oct 19, 2009
    If you ever want to see a show where people with ideas get shot dead because a shark wants to own their company and make profit for themself this shows for you. The show had a good idea turned bad, each one of these sharks always seek the highest percentage of ownership in the inventors stock, basically so they can manipulate the company on their own terms without the consent of the If you ever want to see a show where people with ideas get shot dead because a shark wants to own their company and make profit for themself this shows for you. The show had a good idea turned bad, each one of these sharks always seek the highest percentage of ownership in the inventors stock, basically so they can manipulate the company on their own terms without the consent of the owner, which is kind of stupid. I mean the show only shows me that if you have a good idea hope you know someone with money and that won't throw you to the dogs. Thats basically what this show is. In simpler terms. This show seeks to spark drama where it is'nt need. Business has always been serious so there's no need to make it dramatic, its either good or not, no need to be a complete douchebag or ravaging mongrel who wants everything for themself. Expand
  18. TomE
    Oct 27, 2009
    As an Entrepeneur I look forward to watch this show every week. This is the closes thing to the real world situations for people with good ideas that are after funding. There are alot more to it but you can't put all of that in an hour show without boring people. I think they should bring guest investors to spice it up and follow up not only on those who got shark money and became As an Entrepeneur I look forward to watch this show every week. This is the closes thing to the real world situations for people with good ideas that are after funding. There are alot more to it but you can't put all of that in an hour show without boring people. I think they should bring guest investors to spice it up and follow up not only on those who got shark money and became successful but also on those who didn't get shark money but still found a way to become successful just because they got the exposure they needed to get their idea in front of many non-shark potential investors that they couldn't do other wise. I look forward to what next season will bring and will be happy to give more ideas to spice it up even more. Expand
  19. ivan
    Aug 11, 2009
    I love it! For those who don't know about business an how its really conducted, this would show them. Now, all fake wonna be's can see what happens in real life! I LOVE IT! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A SHOW LIKE THIS FOREVER!
  20. SHawnA
    Aug 23, 2009
    A bunch of rich people trying to rip off good ideas and products. Didn't like it in Canada either.
  21. DarrinT
    Sep 11, 2009
    Great show but I could do without the human back stories. Each week it just gets better.
  22. JeffreyE
    Sep 13, 2009
    Decent inventor show but fast forward through the filler crap about the backstories. I just want to see what they invented and whether the sharks will go for it. I don't care about where they are form or how many kids, etc. So for that reason alone, I can only give it a six.
  23. CP
    Sep 15, 2009
    The best season of the best TV show ever.
  24. TroyM
    Sep 19, 2009
    Absolutely riveting reality show that geniusly gives hope to people looking to make their idea or company fly in a time of economic hardship. Truly inspires one to learn more about the business of business - and hey, this show is a free clinic. The sharks have varied and fascinating personalities, the guests have ideas that range from brilliant to loony - it's like a real life Absolutely riveting reality show that geniusly gives hope to people looking to make their idea or company fly in a time of economic hardship. Truly inspires one to learn more about the business of business - and hey, this show is a free clinic. The sharks have varied and fascinating personalities, the guests have ideas that range from brilliant to loony - it's like a real life version of "monopoly" that may end up becoming the sleeper hit of the season. Kudos! Expand
  25. ChrisP.
    Sep 29, 2009
    This show gives me a headache. They demand much too much, and take so much from their contestants. To them, they wager 100,000 of their MILLIONS, why for each of the individual contestants, this is their LIFE. Not to say their ideas are good or bad, just stating an observation. And always, I see these individuals not as entrepreneurs but as hustlers.I think the true entrepreneur has a This show gives me a headache. They demand much too much, and take so much from their contestants. To them, they wager 100,000 of their MILLIONS, why for each of the individual contestants, this is their LIFE. Not to say their ideas are good or bad, just stating an observation. And always, I see these individuals not as entrepreneurs but as hustlers.I think the true entrepreneur has a sense of adventure, the want, no the NEED to take risks, whether it be for money, a cause, or what have you. All these "sharks" see are dollar signs. Expand
  26. Mar 26, 2013
    Personally, I've never been a fan of shows like this the ones with a panel of judges. American Idol doesn't even appeal. Yes, some of the products are nice, but honestly, I just found it boring.
  27. Jun 1, 2013
    Viewing several seasons of Shark Tank, I find the show very interesting from the standpoint of someone that works in lending with various companies. Although it may seem that the “Sharks” are very picky and ask a lot of questions, they have a point. In order for a business to succeed a plan needs to be in place and results need to be documented. The show obviously does not detailViewing several seasons of Shark Tank, I find the show very interesting from the standpoint of someone that works in lending with various companies. Although it may seem that the “Sharks” are very picky and ask a lot of questions, they have a point. In order for a business to succeed a plan needs to be in place and results need to be documented. The show obviously does not detail everything but shows the highlights in order to get the viewer interested. It would be interesting to see how the businesses do that actually receive the money and or maybe even the ones that don’t. They do show one every now and then but a past show would be definitely be an interest. Although, the businesses are there for a real need it is fun to watch the “Sharks” make deals among each other and to see the interesting products they bring in. I have ordered a couple of items after viewing on the show that may have never seen before this. Also, I believe even if these businesses all don’t receive the money, by being on this show their businesses grows from mere audience viewing and interest. Expand

The show is like watching fish getting shot in a barrel. It offers up poor souls with harebrained schemes and makes merry sport of eviscerating them.
    There are so many things I hate about his new show, In the Shark Tank, that I started numbering them just to calm down. Where to start?
  3. The moneymen ask informed questions and make shrewd decisions, a welcome relief from Donald Trump's capricious calls on Burnett's "Celebrity Apprentice."