• Network: ABC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.8

1. JohnN
    Sep 1, 2009
    I love the idea and have a very hot patent and business plan that I want to bring to the "TANK", but don't want someone to steal it from me.
  2. LeeC
    Aug 10, 2009
    Great show - fresh, hip - makes me think about pitching new ideas! Love the drama of the music and the set - very cool.
  3. craighall
    Aug 10, 2009
    1st of all the theme song money is great what's even greater is that RICKY FANTE is singing it. I love his music and I'm glad to hear his voice. The show makes you want to keep watching and makes you anxious for next week.
  4. RyanH.
    Sep 1, 2009
    I love the show. It's different, exciting and it's real money! What else do you want?
  5. carolyng
    Oct 28, 2009
    Loved this show!!! Sorry to see it off the air. I hope it will return soon. Fun and exciting to watch the 5 sharks interact as well as listening to how they make a decision on what is or is not a good investment. I found the show entertaining as well as educational.
  6. JaneS
    Oct 6, 2009
    interesting!!! some of these people have genius ideas and the investors are SHARKS!!!!
  7. SimonC
    Aug 15, 2009
    This is the kind of show that makes industrial nations become innovative and prosperous. Yes there is criticism but that comes with the struggles of starting a business. Some is bad tasting medicine but is also needed before you give all you got to pursue a dream that could instead become a nightmare. The show gives awesome advice and insight to what is needed to pursue a business.
  8. DavidV.
    Aug 24, 2009
    I've been watching the BBC America Version of this show "Dragons Den" for the last 3 years now and this one is almost as good, though it gets a little too humanized with the backstory, thats not needed, just get to the nitty gritty, the deals are whats exciting and the sharks, not the people seeking investments.
  9. Hansels
    Sep 1, 2009
    Hey Page Wiser from Chicago!!! You TOTALLY miss the mark on this one. I guess that
  10. BentleyD
    Sep 10, 2009
    Ricky fant'e is my dad and a love this show .
  11. RomasM
    Sep 15, 2009
    Amazing, quality show with lots of intense action I have seen all the episodes and it bring a look into the real business world
  12. TomE
    Oct 27, 2009
    As an Entrepeneur I look forward to watch this show every week. This is the closes thing to the real world situations for people with good ideas that are after funding. There are alot more to it but you can't put all of that in an hour show without boring people. I think they should bring guest investors to spice it up and follow up not only on those who got shark money and became As an Entrepeneur I look forward to watch this show every week. This is the closes thing to the real world situations for people with good ideas that are after funding. There are alot more to it but you can't put all of that in an hour show without boring people. I think they should bring guest investors to spice it up and follow up not only on those who got shark money and became successful but also on those who didn't get shark money but still found a way to become successful just because they got the exposure they needed to get their idea in front of many non-shark potential investors that they couldn't do other wise. I look forward to what next season will bring and will be happy to give more ideas to spice it up even more. Expand
  13. ivan
    Aug 11, 2009
    I love it! For those who don't know about business an how its really conducted, this would show them. Now, all fake wonna be's can see what happens in real life! I LOVE IT! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A SHOW LIKE THIS FOREVER!
  14. DarrinT
    Sep 11, 2009
    Great show but I could do without the human back stories. Each week it just gets better.
  15. CP
    Sep 15, 2009
    The best season of the best TV show ever.
  16. TroyM
    Sep 19, 2009
    Absolutely riveting reality show that geniusly gives hope to people looking to make their idea or company fly in a time of economic hardship. Truly inspires one to learn more about the business of business - and hey, this show is a free clinic. The sharks have varied and fascinating personalities, the guests have ideas that range from brilliant to loony - it's like a real life Absolutely riveting reality show that geniusly gives hope to people looking to make their idea or company fly in a time of economic hardship. Truly inspires one to learn more about the business of business - and hey, this show is a free clinic. The sharks have varied and fascinating personalities, the guests have ideas that range from brilliant to loony - it's like a real life version of "monopoly" that may end up becoming the sleeper hit of the season. Kudos! Expand
  17. Jun 1, 2013
    Viewing several seasons of Shark Tank, I find the show very interesting from the standpoint of someone that works in lending with various companies. Although it may seem that the “Sharks” are very picky and ask a lot of questions, they have a point. In order for a business to succeed a plan needs to be in place and results need to be documented. The show obviously does not detailViewing several seasons of Shark Tank, I find the show very interesting from the standpoint of someone that works in lending with various companies. Although it may seem that the “Sharks” are very picky and ask a lot of questions, they have a point. In order for a business to succeed a plan needs to be in place and results need to be documented. The show obviously does not detail everything but shows the highlights in order to get the viewer interested. It would be interesting to see how the businesses do that actually receive the money and or maybe even the ones that don’t. They do show one every now and then but a past show would be definitely be an interest. Although, the businesses are there for a real need it is fun to watch the “Sharks” make deals among each other and to see the interesting products they bring in. I have ordered a couple of items after viewing on the show that may have never seen before this. Also, I believe even if these businesses all don’t receive the money, by being on this show their businesses grows from mere audience viewing and interest. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Laura Bennett
    The show is like watching fish getting shot in a barrel. It offers up poor souls with harebrained schemes and makes merry sport of eviscerating them.
  2. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    There are so many things I hate about his new show, In the Shark Tank, that I started numbering them just to calm down. Where to start?
  3. Reviewed by: Josh Wolk
    The moneymen ask informed questions and make shrewd decisions, a welcome relief from Donald Trump's capricious calls on Burnett's "Celebrity Apprentice."