• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 9, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
7.4

1. Jun 1, 2013
    Viewing several seasons of Shark Tank, I find the show very interesting from the standpoint of someone that works in lending with various companies. Although it may seem that the “Sharks” are very picky and ask a lot of questions, they have a point. In order for a business to succeed a plan needs to be in place and results need to be documented. The show obviously does not detail everything but shows the highlights in order to get the viewer interested. It would be interesting to see how the businesses do that actually receive the money and or maybe even the ones that don’t. They do show one every now and then but a past show would be definitely be an interest. Although, the businesses are there for a real need it is fun to watch the “Sharks” make deals among each other and to see the interesting products they bring in. I have ordered a couple of items after viewing on the show that may have never seen before this. Also, I believe even if these businesses all don’t receive the money, by being on this show their businesses grows from mere audience viewing and interest. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Laura Bennett
    The show is like watching fish getting shot in a barrel. It offers up poor souls with harebrained schemes and makes merry sport of eviscerating them.
  2. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    There are so many things I hate about his new show, In the Shark Tank, that I started numbering them just to calm down. Where to start?
  3. Reviewed by: Josh Wolk
    The moneymen ask informed questions and make shrewd decisions, a welcome relief from Donald Trump's capricious calls on Burnett's "Celebrity Apprentice."