Six Degrees : Season 1

Jan 8, 2007
    Just great
  2. Touchstone
    Apr 10, 2007
    By far the best television i have seen in a while. The show brings ensues this happiness in you...
  3. AngelaJ
    Oct 26, 2006
    It is the best show on television this year. It's not skanky, it's not irritating, and most of all everyone can watch it! I am obsessed. haha, it's a great show and a wonderful outlet from the real world.
  4. valk
    Jan 7, 2007
    I love this show. Please bring it back soon. It is fantastic.
  5. Meg
    Jan 9, 2007
    Please bring the show back!!! Its getting frustrating to keep waiting and Im losing interest
  6. AlexisK
    May 6, 2007
    I love this show! I wish I would have found it sooner...I needed a new addiction!
  7. lynnw
    May 6, 2007
    Love the characters, love the plot and storyline. Wish it was still on TV.
  8. Samantha
    Oct 10, 2006
    I love the show and the characters. I can't wait to watch the next episode. Campbell Scott does a wonderful job.
  9. MariG
    Oct 19, 2006
    It's an amazing series. I don't easily get hooked, and this one caught my attention from the beginning. You can't help falling in love with the characters. They are endearingly charming.
  10. veronical
    Oct 31, 2006
    brilliant show, love all the characters and storylines, and campbell scott is sexy as hell.
  11. RosyC
    Oct 9, 2006
    I really like this show! The cast is perfect and the idea is so "possible" I think most critics are overthinking the story lines. Sit back and enjoy the drama that unravels. It makes you think about how you pass strangers on a daily basis that one day may become friends or partners. Shows us how the world is weaved and how we are all connected. Give it a chance, keep watching!
  12. CP
    Sep 22, 2006
    You have to be a fan of plots that start off independently and somehow link up together.
  13. JulieA
    Apr 4, 2007
    Awesome show! I hope it stays. The last two episodes after the break have been super. Good choice to bring on Jason Lewis. He is very sexy and a pretty decent actor. I would like to see more of him! Great cast all around. Love how quick moving the show is. Please keep it on!
  14. TB
    May 14, 2007
    Why, oh why, are they cancelling this show????It's much more interesting than Grey's Anatomy. I hope they will at least put everything that's been filmed on the website so we can get some kind of closure.
  15. joyd.
    Jun 20, 2007
    this is one of the smartest, urban scripts and shows on tv. BRING IT BACK!!!!
  16. J
    Nov 3, 2006
    The characters are very complex individuals; each suffering with dark secrets while also being a heroic person. The show isn't just about cops, ad execs, the underworld, etc. I'm really enjoying it, the music and filming are beautiful and haunting. I don't understand why shallow little sitcoms like "Ugly Betty" are getting so much attention when this show is so far The characters are very complex individuals; each suffering with dark secrets while also being a heroic person. The show isn't just about cops, ad execs, the underworld, etc. I'm really enjoying it, the music and filming are beautiful and haunting. I don't understand why shallow little sitcoms like "Ugly Betty" are getting so much attention when this show is so far superior. Don't give up on this series. The audience will grow. Collapse
  17. stevenmc
    Nov 9, 2006
    best show on tv!
  18. TaraG
    Oct 19, 2006
    The critics are insane! This show seems to just keep getting better with each week. Two thumbs way way up!
  19. AviK.
    Oct 24, 2006
    Great Show! The show inspires by showing how everyhthing that happens to all of us is intertwined.
  20. LeaS
    Oct 29, 2006
    Really enjoying this show - especially the "older man, younger woman" story line between Campbell Scott (the photographer) and Shiri Appleby (the assistant). The writers are so true to life in this show. Really hope it lasts.
  21. TimM
    Sep 22, 2006
    I found it very entertaining, I think their is at least one character that everyone can identify with. It's very interesting to see how the unknown intersections with other people can affect your life.
  22. robertk
    Sep 24, 2006
    This one may have possibilities. Depends on how they weave the characters together and develop the stories and characters. I'll watch this one a few more times to see how it goes.
  23. JackS
    Jan 5, 2007
    This show has variety in characters and stories that grips the audience and holds their attention. It is a unique show with drama and complex situations. One of the best shows to come along in years.
  24. AnthonyW.
    May 28, 2007
    I'll be honest with you, I don't watch much TV. When I do, it's usually a movie, or a Discovery/History channel type show. But when I found by chance that ABC was putting many of their shows on the Internet, I decided to check it out. Six Degrees hooked me with the premiere, and I've watched every show that's online. It's intelligent and powerful, the actors I'll be honest with you, I don't watch much TV. When I do, it's usually a movie, or a Discovery/History channel type show. But when I found by chance that ABC was putting many of their shows on the Internet, I decided to check it out. Six Degrees hooked me with the premiere, and I've watched every show that's online. It's intelligent and powerful, the actors are outstanding, and the writers brilliant. Who knows what the real reason is for the shows failure? Maybe there's a serious decline in the intelligence level of adults in America today; maybe we're too blood thirsty, or maybe ABC simply had too many trite shows in the lineup? Oh well, next! Expand
  25. RachelV
    Jun 29, 2007
    I love this show!!!!!
  26. SusanW
    Aug 14, 2007
    I hope they bring this back for a second season, it would be interesting to find out where all the characters have came from and where they will end up. Please bring this back!
  27. lilys.
    Aug 4, 2007
    I think this is a great show. It is a shame that ABC is going to cancel it. I think the problem is that ABC didn't advertise it enough.
  28. TGrec
    Nov 11, 2006
    Great show... sucks that we have to wait until jan to see it again!!!!
  29. PratushG
    Nov 12, 2006
    Excellent show...im hooked!. Reminds me why people love New York!.
  30. heatherM
    Nov 12, 2006
    One of the best new shows this season. It is refreshingto watch a show that trusts its viewers enough to roll out the plot at a gentle, natural pace. Still, there are enough interesing plot twists and satisfying growth in the characters to reward the viewer. Two thumbs up here!
  31. LisaS
    Nov 16, 2006
    I thought this was one of the best new shows out there. I looked forward to it every week (though I had to tape it and watch it on Fridays due to my work schedule).
  32. LoriS
    Nov 18, 2006
    Very good show. Love it.
  33. missyw
    Nov 25, 2006
    This was the coolest, most complex and intelligent group of people i have ever looked forward to spending time with...even if it was television. I miss them and hope this show really IS returning. Please someone, forward my comment to the powers that be. Thank you...
    Nov 3, 2006
    i think it is very intelligent and well done. i hope it is continued and not cancelled
  35. arthurb
    Oct 16, 2006
    One of the best new shows this year.... Its funny and the characters are interesting.
  36. KariS
    Nov 7, 2006
    Love love love this show! The best this seeason.
  37. MilR
    Oct 18, 2006
    It is a good show. Love the photographer...
  38. LouiseF
    Nov 9, 2006
    Not nice to postpone the show until January.... looked forward to watching this weekly. Not many shows on TV that I enjoy, but this was one of them.
  39. ClaireA
    Oct 23, 2006
    I am hooked on this show -- one of the best, if not the best, new shows this season! I can't wait for Thursdays at 10pm. Great actors - great storylines -- a winner with me!
  40. SabraaG
    Dec 7, 2006
    I love the show.....BRING IT BACK!!!!
  41. Russ
    Sep 22, 2006
    I watched the first episode and was intigrued. The show has some potential but could also head downhill. However, the premise is at least a new idea. I'm sick of cop and hospital shows, and never liked all the reality fluff. I'm giving this show a chance.
  42. ChristaC
    Sep 25, 2006
    Pretty good first episode. I will definitely tune in again to see where they go with the show.
  43. ToddF
    Sep 28, 2006
    Caught first episode by chance and glad I did. So much TV these days is crude and shocking--this show was a refreshing exception. Thought Six Degrees was dang majical. Something special. Captures the beauty of New York as well. Based on some less-than-positive reviews I've read, I think some folks are "overthinking" the show's premise. Lighten up.
  44. JackieW
    Jan 15, 2007
    I really miss this show. ABC should get their act together and put it back on the air. One of the few interesting shows around. I liked having such a great show to watch after Grey's.
  45. Liz
    Jan 18, 2007
    This was one of the few shows, like Grey's Anatomy, that was able to suck me into watching TV. I miss it and hope they do bring it back!
  46. JessicaP
    Jan 19, 2007
    Love it....really widh ABC will keep it on the air!
  47. YingX
    Jan 27, 2007
    It's a great show, it makes me love New York more.
  48. FrancineP.
    May 21, 2007
    I think Six Degrees is one of the best shows on TV. So far, I love mostly everything on ABC. Six Degrees keeps me interested and is never boring. Can't wait to see more. Finally something good on Friday nights. Excellent Job!
  49. HopelessR.
    May 24, 2007
    Best show on TV - or at least it was until ABC neglected it, abused it, and then finally killed it. Great actors, wonderful writing, characters I grew to love. As a Canadian, I can't even watch the remaining shows on-line. Hope ABC at least issues the shows on DVD.
  50. ShannaL.
    Jun 17, 2007
    I loved this show! It was one of the few I never missed. I don't understand the why it didn't rate well.
  51. DarrahS
    Nov 25, 2006
    Have some of the reviewers even seen this show? This is the most complex,sexy, and fun show next to grey's anatomy.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Dalton Ross
    Six Degrees fancies itself as clever but is really little more than a one-trick pony. Even worse, that trick pony is pretty damn lame. [22 Sep 2006, p.89]
  2. Reviewed by: Phil Gallo
    [The] pilot is cleverly written giving the characters a heady, just-specific-enough mix of mystery, intrigue and charm.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    It's a drama of chance with enough charm to roll the dice on.