Six Feet Under : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 3, 2001
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.5

1. Jun 28, 2013
    The show's best season?... Probably. Great acting as always. Phenomenal writing. Nate's story arc this season was emotionally wrenching. The final moments of the finale were a gutshot.
  2. Jun 28, 2013
    The show's best season SPEACHLESS THROUGHT ALL THE SEASON. Great acting and superb writing. An easy 10.
  3. Jun 28, 2013
    The show's best season in my opinion. The acting remains strong. The writing in this season was SUPERB. Peter Krause's Nathaniel Fisher stole the show in this season, giving us a hell of a story. Breathtaking really.
  4. Jan 1, 2013
    A great last 3 episodes of a season moved fairly slow and had some issues for me. One if the problems is their are some characters here that I really dislike, their personalities don't just irritate me, I genuinely don't enjoy it when they are on the screen. Although I really enjoy the character of Ruth, I mostly disliked what they had her doing the first half of the season surroundingA great last 3 episodes of a season moved fairly slow and had some issues for me. One if the problems is their are some characters here that I really dislike, their personalities don't just irritate me, I genuinely don't enjoy it when they are on the screen. Although I really enjoy the character of Ruth, I mostly disliked what they had her doing the first half of the season surrounding "The Plan". This season grew much stronger as it moved along and I really liked the payoff in Brenda and Nate's story arc. I will be most interested to see what they do with this in season three. David remains my favorite character in no small part because iof how good Michael Hall is in this role. Besides being very well acted and written this show remains a very poignant comment on our culture and is worth your time for all these reasons. Collapse
  5. Aug 24, 2011
    A segunda temporada consegue ser tão boa quanto a primeira, coisa rara. Os personagens ficam cada vez mais interessantes e íntimos da gente. Não tem como não se identificar com uma situação que eles enfrentam.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 27, 2013
    This challenging show offers the viewer nary a morsel of TV comfort food. But uncommonly good writing and acting are satisfying too.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 14, 2013
    Under, it turns out, is having a doozy of a sophomore outing. It's become a showcase for diverse acting styles that nonetheless mesh tightly. ... On the other hand, the writing quality is erratic.