• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 3, 2001
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
9.4

1. Feb 17, 2013
    What a great show. I would recommend this to anyone. The best tv series finale EVER
  2. Jun 28, 2013
    It was hard to get to the ending. But damn what a great show. Highly recommended. Tv's best send off hands down. That fantasy scene at the end of the episode ECOTONE... Can't get out of my mind. I just know I never will.
  3. Aug 24, 2011
    A volta ao normal: mais uma temporada maravilhosa. O melhor episódio final de todos para a melhor série de todas. Estou morrendo de saudades dos personagens mais intrigantes que já vi.
  4. Oct 7, 2013
    One of the great shows and the greatest finales of TV, Six Feet Under, masterfully crafted by Alan Ball is fresh, intoxicating, original while being as close to reality as possible on TV.
  5. Jun 28, 2013
    Okay. Sometimes I think season 2 is my favourite. Sometimes I think it is season 5. I can't make up my mind Again incredible writing this season. The last episodes were really the saddest and honest I've ever watched on tv. And I know I will never be able to see anything like this again. All stories came to a close in a good way. Nothing was left aside. The finale WAS THE BEST TELEVISION EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN. Omg those last 6 minutes. Expand
  6. Oct 14, 2013
    I loved every season, but season 5 has by far the greatest finale in all TV history! I highly recommend watching this series from beginning to end.
  7. Oct 29, 2013
    I didn’t watch Six Feet Under on its original run, instead getting the box sets and only finishing the series last year, and as I read a lot of Internet blogs, I already knew more or less how this famous episode ended. Regardless of this fact, I was still unprepared for the emotions I would feel watching it. I wept… honestly I did.

The last four episodes of the series feature some of
    television’s most gut-wrenchingly raw emotion, to the point where there can be no way a series finale episode could offer any way out of the darkness. But it does. “Everyone’s Waiting” does an amazing job of offering emotional catharsis and new directions for everyone involved, but the famous ending montage truly elevates an already brilliant episode into absolute perfection.

If you aren’t an utter wreck of tears and feelings during those final six minutes, you just aren’t living

Grade A Season of television.

There are no critic reviews yet.