• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 3, 2001
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
9.2

1. Jan 13, 2012
    Quite possibly the best show ever made. Is it even a show? Felt pretty real to me.
  2. Jun 27, 2011
    This show kept me hooked after watching one episode and had drama that I enjoyed watching. All of the characters acted to perfection as their role/character. I simply loved ALL of this season, all of the plots, subplots, characters, and fuenerals.
  3. Jun 28, 2013
    The best show I've ever watch. Period. Beautifully acted. Even though the writing is not always perfect, the message of this show is marvelous
  4. Aug 24, 2011
    Uma excelente primeira temporada que, mesmo não tendo um cliffhanger, faz você salivar pela segunda temporada. Nunca vi personagens tão bons numa mesma série.
  5. Jun 28, 2013
    The best show ever made. Feels real. It's honest. It's everything you want from a tv show. Great acting. Great Writing. All of the characters really grow on you. Especially, Nate and David. Phenomenal season.
  6. Jun 28, 2013
    In my honest opinion, the best show ever made. Superb acting. Solid writing. Just amazing. Keith and David's relationship was/is the most beautiful and honest relationship I have ever watched on tv. And the fact that they are gay, makes it even more groundbreaking. Well Done HBO, Well done.
  7. Jun 18, 2013
    This show is really one of the best pieces in television history. I still enjoy watching every single episode after so many years. It's truly great. All of it, the acting, the writing, the storyline. Just AMAZING.
  8. Aug 22, 2010
    I loved this show. The story was inspiring, albeit that it revolved around the life of a family running a funeral home. It could be morbid and depressing at times but its unique creativeness sets it apart from other TV shows. Plus the writers often explored some very interesting ideas about reality, life, death, fate, etc. I highly recommend this show to anyone who's a thinker andI loved this show. The story was inspiring, albeit that it revolved around the life of a family running a funeral home. It could be morbid and depressing at times but its unique creativeness sets it apart from other TV shows. Plus the writers often explored some very interesting ideas about reality, life, death, fate, etc. I highly recommend this show to anyone who's a thinker and enjoys serious drama. Expand
  9. Nov 17, 2012
    Not for those looking for feel good stories. Not for those looking for thrills and chills. Not for those looking for plot hooks to surprise or inspire you. But if your looking for a dialogue, character driven stories to invoke some thought on our culture, then Six Feet Under is your show. This is a show that I will continue to watch and probably enjoy, but will never run to my set to seeNot for those looking for feel good stories. Not for those looking for thrills and chills. Not for those looking for plot hooks to surprise or inspire you. But if your looking for a dialogue, character driven stories to invoke some thought on our culture, then Six Feet Under is your show. This is a show that I will continue to watch and probably enjoy, but will never run to my set to see what happens next. That is Six Feet Under in a nutshell. Expand

1. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Jun 28, 2013
    A singularly apt pairing of subject and writer. ... It is often funny but never exactly fun; it's icier, more rarified and easier to admire than to love. It's also audacious, psychologically acute and beautifully shot.
  2. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 27, 2013
    Slightly ghoulish but engrossing.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 13, 2013
    Extremely well acted, 'Six' is a show I'll keep watching; I'm just not convinced it'll be sucking up the same pop-culture air that 'The Sopranos' did.