• Network: FOX
Season #: 1, 2
5.9

1. KyleighH
    Feb 11, 2006
    What the heck was Fox thinking? Having celebrities like Todd Bridges and Dave Coulier skate with professional figure skaters like Tai Babilonia and Nancy Kerrigan. I never actually watched the show, but I've seen the commercials and this looked a total waste of time. Fox, why don't you do us and the rest of the USA a favor and stop making reality figure skating shows with What the heck was Fox thinking? Having celebrities like Todd Bridges and Dave Coulier skate with professional figure skaters like Tai Babilonia and Nancy Kerrigan. I never actually watched the show, but I've seen the commercials and this looked a total waste of time. Fox, why don't you do us and the rest of the USA a favor and stop making reality figure skating shows with celebrities and stick with American Idol and Nanny 911? Expand
  2. Jake
    Feb 24, 2006
    an absolute waste of time. The MC's voice gave me a few laughs because he sounds like a woman, and one of the judges strangely reminds me of Bilbo from LOTR.....lol, those little rosy cheeks of his! Why don't they bring back "Man versus Beast" for f***'s sake. Who could say no to a bunch of "little people" pulling a jumbo jet, LOL!
  3. AdamS
    Feb 3, 2006
    Somewhat fun to watch, but the judging is so screwy -- it doesn't even match up with their own comments -- that it kills the enjoyment. Sure it's entertainment not real competition but like American Idol you'd like to believe the best contestant will win.
  4. zoroflop
    Jul 22, 2006
    Possibly THE worst show ever concieved. Rips off a horrible show (dancing with the stars), to make an even more despicable one. To think, Arrested Development was replaced by THIS?
  5. JerellP
    Jan 19, 2006
    Todd Bridges and Dave Coulier?! Count me in!!!
  6. AnonymousMC
    Jan 22, 2006
    Fox once again ripping off another show, but of course in their version people can get hurt. Fox should just stick with American Idol and get out of the reality business.
  7. JennaA
    Feb 28, 2006
    THis show is a take off of Dancing with the stars and Dancing with the stars is so much better

1. SWC lacks the charm of the original (Dancing With The Stars). [20 Jan 2006, p.65]
  2. Reviewed by: Erik Pedersen
    Combine the legions of figure skating fans with those who were swept off their feet by "Dancing With the Stars," and all signs point to a breakout hit.
    The “look what I can do” element is intrinsically enjoyable, if only because you’re waiting to see celebrity ass hitting ice.