• Network: FOX

Mar 2, 2006
    i love this show!
  2. GuyM
    Jan 19, 2006
    It was a joy watching Tai, Nancy and Kurt back on the ice and I give credit to the stars for having the guts to try.
  3. VirginiaB
    Jan 23, 2006
    I LOVE SKATING With the CELEBRITIES!!!! IT is my favorite show and JOEY from FULL HOUSE is such a hottie!
  4. CarK
    Jan 18, 2006
    Very entertaining. Contrary to popular opinion you find yourself rooting for the underdogs, not wanting to see them fail, and you become more critical of the experts.
  5. RogerK
    Jan 24, 2006
    I think it is a very entertaining show. It is fun to watch the celebrities learn what must be a very difficult sport and to sometimes do very well. So what if the celebrities aren't "A-list" celebs. I never liked rating celebs that way anyway, I like who I like whether they were the hot item of the past or the current thing.
  6. lizp
    Jan 18, 2006
    Very entertaining! Go Jillian and John!
  7. peterm
    Jan 19, 2006
    this show was surprisingly good.Actually i couldnt beleive how good it was,really entertaining cant wait for the next episode go todd lol.

1. SWC lacks the charm of the original (Dancing With The Stars). [20 Jan 2006, p.65]
  2. Reviewed by: Erik Pedersen
    Combine the legions of figure skating fans with those who were swept off their feet by "Dancing With the Stars," and all signs point to a breakout hit.
    The “look what I can do” element is intrinsically enjoyable, if only because you’re waiting to see celebrity ass hitting ice.