1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 24 Ratings

1. Jun 23, 2012
    The first episode was just boring - and this is coming from someone who watches the Jersey shore because it's fun. Hunting for apartments? Finding out that your drinking buddy that you've decided to movie in with for your "last hurrah" is now engaged and pregnant? That's a bit of a buzz-kill.
  2. Jun 24, 2012
    Yet another lame ass and dreadful spinoff of an already dreadful reality show, nothing more than a laverne and shirley for the 21st century, minus the talent, these clowns have no heart, no soul and no substance, what a joke.

I Gave it a D-

One of the year's worst television.
  3. Jul 5, 2012
    Remember this old song? "Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall / Ninety-nine bottles of beer / Take one down, pass it around / Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall." During much of the 20th century, every American kid knew the song and loved to sing it--part of it, anyway. On long bus trips, we would begin with great enthusiasm, but, by the time the ninety-second bottle of beerRemember this old song? "Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall / Ninety-nine bottles of beer / Take one down, pass it around / Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall." During much of the 20th century, every American kid knew the song and loved to sing it--part of it, anyway. On long bus trips, we would begin with great enthusiasm, but, by the time the ninety-second bottle of beer came down from the wall, most of us were silently begging the bus driver to demand silence. By the eighty-seventh bottle, we were singing as fast as our little mouths would move, frothy spit and orthodontic rubber bands flying forth with every syllable, but, no matter how we raced through the verses, the number of bottles remaining on the wall seemed undiminished. Finally, someone would shout, "Hey, look at that cow!" or "Hey, look at that motorcycle!" and we'd be saved. All those years I wondered: who on earth could sing all ninety-nine verses without repeatedly cracking their skulls against the bus windows just to relieve the boredom? And now I have my answer: the people who would grow up to watch "Snooki & JWOWW." Thanks, MTV! Expand
  4. Jun 12, 2013
    Are TV executives so short of ideas and/or desperate to make cheap programmes for a quick profit that a reality show gets a spin-off? I guess that's the world we live in now.
  5. Jun 21, 2012
    I don't understand the reason for that MTV do a terrible show like Jersey Shore, is really awful, but know appear this strange thing, that is like a spin-off, and the ressult? Is worst than Jersey Shore. Snooki & JWOWW is an awful show.
  6. Jun 27, 2012
    Why does this show even need rating, or a review?

This show is complete and utter garbage. The Jersey Show is watchable as a people-watching indulgence - it gives its audience a chance to see human apes who love drinking and **** each other.

This show has nothing likeable, the people who funded this should be ashamed of themselves.

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jun 21, 2012
    The unscripted answer to "Laverne & Shirley" will now be tamer than "Anne of Green Gables."
  2. Reviewed by: Lori Rackl
    Jun 21, 2012
    Snooki & JWoww is further evidence that this gym-tan-laundry cult is more entertaining as a band than as a bunch of solo artists.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 21, 2012
    This one may be mostly for the hard core.