8.5

1. Apr 13, 2012
    Rarely do I write reviews, but this show is fantastic! It's funny, dark, and a little bit smart as well. You will be missing a great show if you don't check this out. Now on Netflix.
  2. Sep 22, 2012
    Talk about funny! Seriously, talk about it...NOW! OK, OK, shut up...no one needs you blabbing on and on about funny when all you really need to do is shut the **** up and watch Snuff Box.
  3. Sep 22, 2012
    You're watching Law and Order SVU reruns or something like that right now aren't you? Oh? Not SVU? Friends is it? The show about pretty people **cking with no one actually showing their ****? Well be a man, and watch this show. It's funny! And it has ****! And it talks about ****! Am I ****ing right or what?
  4. Sep 23, 2012
    I wanted to **** hang myself when I realized there were NO MORE EPISODES TO WATCH! **** you, Matt. Make another season already. I thought it was gold.
  5. Dec 8, 2013
    There's something especially great about this show! I really would like more episodes as well. I've found myself watching the episodes over and over. So funny. Berry and Fulcher are right up there with Laurel and Hardy! Love them, love the show. Bravo!

There are no critic reviews yet.